PrettyBoyAJ
Master Don Juan
Why don't you get some new poonani??? Do you go out?
She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Ummmm its a matter of knowing how to get poon, not because I dislike poon, as for going out, not that often because I'm naturally introverted, not many close friendsPrettyBoyAJ said:Why don't you get some new poonani??? Do you go out?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
This can be a good way to motivate yourself. Just remember that these are SYMBOLS of status, not the status itself. Anyone can rent a Lambo, rent a condo, and rent some shoes.PrettyBoyAJ said:If you guys want motivation just look at stuff you can't afford. It's going to make you bust your butt so you can afford it.
I desire the Lambo.... I desire the Louboutin shoes... I desire the condo
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I like the 48 Laws of Power signature going on there.PrettyBoyAJ said:Alright, I will be researching Real Estate today then. I heard good things about he property tax liens. Would be good flips.
I'm about thit the gym. Get my weight up a little bit. After that just chilling. I got money on mind all the time now. Time to get my hustle bones flowing.
Don't know dude, but I think some of the newer guys feel this way because they were driven to these sites based on Google searches after being stung by a bad experience.PrettyBoyAJ said:I was reading posts around the site in the past couple of hours. Nothing else to do, went to my parents house and I'm chilling.
Watsup with these guys on this forum bashing women? Saying women are only good for sex and reproduction? How f*cked up is that????
There is no truth in this at all. You guys bash these woman and then you guys wonder why you never have a quality women in your life. Every woman that's been in my life for any amount of time has brought something to the table. This is how it's supposed to be. They cook, they clean, their down for a playa. I can't even remember the last time I washed myself (yes guys, the game is good). These girls should WANT to be apart of your Empire thus bringing stuff which HELPS you.
Sex ain't free with me. So no girl is just having sex with me (more then once) without bringing stuff to the table. If you see girls as a just a sex tool then I really feel bad for you :/. Good Game Ain't FREE!
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.