"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

My Journal

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2010
Messages
2,584
Reaction score
339
Age
36
Location
Atlanta
Why don't you get some new poonani??? Do you go out?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,540
Reaction score
4,081
Location
Inside her mind
Jaeger you're really starting to ruin this thread why don't you start a journal of your own???

Your funkying up the place
 

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2013
Messages
1,229
Reaction score
16
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Why don't you get some new poonani??? Do you go out?
Ummmm its a matter of knowing how to get poon, not because I dislike poon, as for going out, not that often because I'm naturally introverted, not many close friends
 

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2010
Messages
2,584
Reaction score
339
Age
36
Location
Atlanta
But it doesn't seem like your changing at all. It's like you just read my thread for entertainment. This thread wasn't mean for entertainment, it was meant for a means to learn from what I'm doing right as well as my mistakes. Read it and put it to action man.
 

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2010
Messages
2,584
Reaction score
339
Age
36
Location
Atlanta
So I'm getting my travel game up. I'm going to Tampa next weekend. Then in February I will be going on a cruise (my GF booked the tix yesterday. Then in April I'm going to California. So ya boy AJ is going to be saving money and traveling more.

At my job I'm still waiting on getting the "good" accounts. So today I took initiative and I figure I'm going to make my "own" accounts. We will see how that works playas.

I figure for my side business I wanna stack up a little bit more money and expert my craft now (my job now) so I won't have to get such a big loan.

I got a girl that I haven't had sex with for over a year still blowing my phone up. It's soo crazy. She keeps saying she loves me/misses me and hasn't had sex with anybody since me and her did it. It is soo crazy how many girls I have hooked still to this day without even talking to them for a while. The game is very good guys if you apply it.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2010
Messages
2,584
Reaction score
339
Age
36
Location
Atlanta
My brothers. It's a brand new day!!

One more day of work then I get a 5 day weekend for Christmas. Not too excited for Christmas. I got my GF a lil sumthn and that's it. I went to a designer mall yesterday and went through the stores and seen so much nice stuff that I'd want. (Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Prada) Just motivation to get my career going so I can splurge. I also drove by a Maseratti dealership today too. The Quatrocoupe looking good as hell. One day!!! If you guys want motivation just look at stuff you can't afford. It's going to make you bust your butt so you can afford it.

I desire the Lambo.... I desire the Louboutin shoes... I desire the condo!

But anyway I have nothing planned for this weekend. Going to a gun range and movies. Nothing too special. Having the GF completely slowed me down. I was really single for 3 months (July-Sep) (technically one month but I didn't take the girl seriously that I was in a relationship in july and august ) and was having a blast, but now I gotta focus on stacking my paper up and traveling.
 

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2010
Messages
2,584
Reaction score
339
Age
36
Location
Atlanta
So I'm off M-W. This week I'll be focusing on getting another job. I need more base salary. Majority of my $ is being spent on my rent and my car. So I'm going to focus on applying for jobs. Seeing if I can get at least a 10k bump from my current job to make things easier for me. I have a masters degree anyway. Anything I do should have a minimum of 50k base to it.
 

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
AJ Id like yo opinion on my last fieldrapport and question about following up after a numberclose thread can you gimme your thoughts bro?
 

Vice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2007
Messages
2,004
Reaction score
186
PrettyBoyAJ said:
If you guys want motivation just look at stuff you can't afford. It's going to make you bust your butt so you can afford it.

I desire the Lambo.... I desire the Louboutin shoes... I desire the condo
This can be a good way to motivate yourself. Just remember that these are SYMBOLS of status, not the status itself. Anyone can rent a Lambo, rent a condo, and rent some shoes.

If you want that stuff, focus on becoming the kind of person who naturally attracts that in his life. Become a producer of goods, instead of a consumer.

And most importantly, stay in the grind.
 

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2010
Messages
2,584
Reaction score
339
Age
36
Location
Atlanta
^^ Exactly my brother. I went by a Maserati dealership the other day just to look at the cars briefly. Give me some motivation.

What part of Florida are you in? I'm going to Orlando then Tampa this weekend.

Also your into real estate??? Could you tell me more about that, I'm thinking about getting into it myself. It would be nice to have people paying me rent every month and not vice versa.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2010
Messages
2,584
Reaction score
339
Age
36
Location
Atlanta
Alright, I will be researching Real Estate today then. I heard good things about he property tax liens. Would be good flips.

I'm about thit the gym. Get my weight up a little bit. After that just chilling. I got money on mind all the time now. Time to get my hustle bones flowing.
 

Vice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2007
Messages
2,004
Reaction score
186
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Alright, I will be researching Real Estate today then. I heard good things about he property tax liens. Would be good flips.

I'm about thit the gym. Get my weight up a little bit. After that just chilling. I got money on mind all the time now. Time to get my hustle bones flowing.
I like the 48 Laws of Power signature going on there.

Tax liens are tricky; I'd stay away if you don't have straight up cash to buy these things ($40k-$100k depending on your area) as well as experience repairing homes/kicking out the occupants. A good way to get these properties is to have the owner deed you the property and then you pay back the taxes. But you need to do a title search and make sure there are no other crazy things on title, because if they're not paying the state, they're probably not paying other people. Also check the redemption rights in your state for lien sales.
 

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2010
Messages
2,584
Reaction score
339
Age
36
Location
Atlanta
I was reading posts around the site in the past couple of hours. Nothing else to do, went to my parents house and I'm chilling.

Watsup with these guys on this forum bashing women? Saying women are only good for sex and reproduction? How f*cked up is that????

There is no truth in this at all. You guys bash these woman and then you guys wonder why you never have a quality women in your life. Every woman that's been in my life for any amount of time has brought something to the table. This is how it's supposed to be. They cook, they clean, their down for a playa. I can't even remember the last time I washed myself (yes guys, the game is good). These girls should WANT to be apart of your Empire thus bringing stuff which HELPS you.

Sex ain't free with me. So no girl is just having sex with me (more then once) without bringing stuff to the table. If you see girls as a just a sex tool then I really feel bad for you :/. Good Game Ain't FREE!
 

Vice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2007
Messages
2,004
Reaction score
186
PrettyBoyAJ said:
I was reading posts around the site in the past couple of hours. Nothing else to do, went to my parents house and I'm chilling.

Watsup with these guys on this forum bashing women? Saying women are only good for sex and reproduction? How f*cked up is that????

There is no truth in this at all. You guys bash these woman and then you guys wonder why you never have a quality women in your life. Every woman that's been in my life for any amount of time has brought something to the table. This is how it's supposed to be. They cook, they clean, their down for a playa. I can't even remember the last time I washed myself (yes guys, the game is good). These girls should WANT to be apart of your Empire thus bringing stuff which HELPS you.

Sex ain't free with me. So no girl is just having sex with me (more then once) without bringing stuff to the table. If you see girls as a just a sex tool then I really feel bad for you :/. Good Game Ain't FREE!
Don't know dude, but I think some of the newer guys feel this way because they were driven to these sites based on Google searches after being stung by a bad experience.

Also, a woman will reflect what going on inside if you, and you tend to attract the same. So if you're full of hate you'll bring that out in the people around you.
 

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2010
Messages
2,584
Reaction score
339
Age
36
Location
Atlanta
Yep. The person your with is going to be a reflection of you.

This day four years ago I got into a relationship with a hoodrat in which disrespected me openly and wasn't even cute. Brought absolutely nothing to table except being one of the first females I smashed. Last darkskinned chick I even took seriously. 100's of lightskinned girls later and AJ is here today. Only fvcking with 100% co-operative females.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2010
Messages
2,584
Reaction score
339
Age
36
Location
Atlanta
I've been reading some of my thread. Very entertaining seeing what I've gone through the past two years. I've learned a lot by just re-reading my thread and learning what not to put up with and things of that nature. This time last year I was undervaluing myself and dating a chick with no car crib nor job. That was just pretty and foreign. Now I'm dating a chick with everything and she pretty much worships me. (and I still don't know if I want to keep her xD). and over 30 smashes in between. hahaha

The best part of staying in my college town while I was there was making 8k a month at Nissan. I miss those days but once I work hard in Atlanta I should be making that. In 2014 it's 6 figures or a bust! My mind is only focused on the money!

Ya boy is getting bigger. And I don't even have a LA fitness subscription. I just say the phone number of someone who does have it and I go there all the time. Lift my weights and hoop on some youngins.
 

LP700-4

Banned
Joined
Dec 10, 2013
Messages
129
Reaction score
6
Very nice. Soon it might be seven figures and then eight figures. Who knows? Good luck.
 

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2010
Messages
2,584
Reaction score
339
Age
36
Location
Atlanta
Thanks my brother. It will be done.

I've been doing nothing but reading my old posts. Even from my original account here. If I could go from a virgin to screwing almost anything I went to simp to king from broke to almost making 6 figs, then anyone can.

I used to be a weeny ass nigga. Probably worse then anyone else on this forum. But thank you sosuave and thank you macklessonsradio for the big come up. It might've taken years but Goddamnit it feels good to be a thorough dude. I must admit all my simpin came in those two relationships (the only relationships Ive taken serious) I was in. I won't make that mistake again. The game is too good to be putting up with anyones BS.
 

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2010
Messages
2,584
Reaction score
339
Age
36
Location
Atlanta
Damn it's been a week since a playa posted in the thread, been making moves.

So I went to Florida and it was a nice little one day vacation. Shows me that I need to travel more because just getting out of Atlanta felt really good. Tired of seeing the same thing. February I'm going to the Bahamas and in April I will be going to Cali if I don't get a new job by then.

I actually talked to a manager of a rival company and he was interested in recruiting me. The base salary is 60k+ so hopefully he can give me an offer I cannot refuse. AJ always keeps his options open... in everything in life.

Me and the GF are doing good. We pretty much spend all the time we are not at work with eachother. I have no complaints though. I'm going with the flow ya know. New Years I took her to the nicest restaurant in Atlanta. On the 72nd floor of a hotel. I started the year off right... Spending money because this year I'm going to make a lot of money.

Tax season is coming up. I only worked 8 months last year but in 6 of those months I was taxed like I was making 6 figures so it's going to be a lot. I'm going to put this money straight in savings. Don't plan on spending it at all unless emergency situations.

That's it for now.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top