Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Journal: from AFC to DJ

papa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Enough is enough! I am sick of being an AFC. Sick of being lazy. It's not the problem with girl or others, deep down it's me. I was lazy, introverted, looser. Not anymore. With this journal, I will be changing myself and updating my progress daily. First things first, replace my AFC habits with good habits. Disciplined habits.Get in a good routine.

For starters I will be waking up early (5: 30 AM) and sleeping early. This is going to give me time for myself. All the successful people, sports people wake up early. Then why shouldn't I?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep telling you noobs... To be DJ...It's more than just habits, scripts, dos and don'ts.

You must have a core operating belief (aka FRAME) that guides your decisions and habits.

Decisions and habits flow from FRAME.

FRAME is primary.

papa

Don Juan
Reaction score
10th February, 2018

Due to a little work from business haven't really been able to stick with my resolve to sleep early and wake up early. I have been working on my social skills for the past 2 weeks, regularly attend meetups and events. In fact yesterday I attended an Event on the startup space and did manage to make a few friends. I notice that I am still a little conscious when approaching girls. There was this really cute girl (HB-7), who had just come to get a cup of coffee and only we both were there in the caffeteria. But somehow I couldn't get myself to say hi. Maybe it was because she was part of the organzing group while i was spectator. Anyways that was the only setback.

On Fitness Front:
Jogged for 2 KM yesterday and went to the gym [Shoulders]. I skipped football with the guys due to heavy rains but I feel i should have gone there.

Thoughts:
Told a friend ( an older woman - HB 5 ) to either talk properly or fvck off. She would only talk if she felt like and if I tried calling her she would say I am tired and stuff. So I told her that there is no point talking if only she wants to talk. Was I rude?

Last edited:

ExoticOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be interested in following this, as I just barely started on the self-improvement path myself. Please keep going !

papa

Don Juan
Reaction score
11th Feb 2018

Weekend!

Went to the gym (leg day!) and did body weights workout [squats, jumping jack, squat walk and Lunges]. My old clothes have started getting loose which is good. I am thinking of removing Carbs from my diet. Start eating healthy. My guitar practice is on hold, the reason is my laziness, this is something i need to work on.

And attended my friend's party yesterday. And guess what who came..the same chick that got me here! But i did notice something she wasn't looking at me much, rarely talking. I tried small talk but to no avail. But I was in an enjoyable mood so got pretty drunk. After that i don' remember much, i still think i didn't talk to her much. Lites who care I want to improve myself, get better. I can't let a chick control my life.

Still continuing with Rational male. Plan to finish it by end of this month.

papa

Don Juan
Reaction score
2nd March 2018

Hell, I have been so busy with trying to improve myself that I didn't get time to write the journal. So before I do anything, I am going to update it.

I remember when I started the gym, a couple of months back I wasn't able to lift 15 pounds. But yesterday I lifted 60 pounds. Gains are on the way. I feel more fit day by day. Although I have slacked a bit (smoking and light junk food). Enough now. Will be quitting them today. And I will be joining the boxing classes from today, so let's see how it goes. My old friends have started noticing me, they say I have changed. Which is good. In fact, one of my old friends said that I am more confident now. Felt good.

I have been practising the guitar regularly, 15-20 min daily on an average. Now I can easily transition between 4 chords. Now to improve the speed and the rhythm.

Smoking is bad, really need to quit. I did quit back in the past, but due to socializing and networking the old habit is back.

Last 100 pages remaining for Rational male, I guess I will finish it by this weekend. Actually, that's my new aim. To finish rational male by Sunday.

papa

Don Juan
Reaction score
when it comes to reading red pill, its not about finishing the book or information in a set amount of time. thats not how you go about it. you have to INTERNALIZE the information. you have to absorb it and let it take the place of dated belief systems
Great advice, internalizing a belief will always take some time.

also, as far as friends go, most afcs will not let you improve. you must cut these people out of your life without reservation. a true friend will support your success. never criticize or trivialize it
True, these I am trying to associate with successful and smart people more. Alphas, people who are successful in life, successful in business or successful with girls. But what I notice is most of them are Narcissist. Is being a Narcissist a good thing then?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I keep telling you noobs... To be DJ...It's more than just habits, scripts, dos and don'ts.

You must have a core operating belief (aka FRAME) that guides your decisions and habits.

Decisions and habits flow from FRAME.

FRAME is primary.
^^This 1st. Then the rest will follow through.