mrgoodstuff
Master Don Juan
More than his peers for sure.I always wondered how many of those bunny Hefner was hitting in his later year
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
More than his peers for sure.I always wondered how many of those bunny Hefner was hitting in his later year
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
I don't believe that a 30+ year old, much less 42, passed as a 7+.
Women rage. It's hilarious. It's fine for women to marry up, date doctors, lawyers or biz tycoons but dating younger is bad. Man bad lolI think it's also cultural
But here in Canada 10y younger when your at 40 you doing good
I used to think the same thing, but now I totally disagree. Reason being that I have a friend who’s 40 but slays women that are 21-25. Of course he dresses nice, has a beard, has money, and is buff.
This was really encouraging for me because I can already see how far my game has come in 1 year. What’d it look like in 5? What would my body look like if I had 7 years to work on it? The possibilities are endless.
As for social opportunities, just put yourself out there. Bars, activities, concerts, etc.
Talking about females not males.Not following. The RMG advice is to go minimum 7yrs younger. 18 is fair game. No apologies for me. The majority of trp says peak SMV is late 30s. 7+ is an understatement for a dude who has diet on point, game, money right, and no liability, single mom's or train wrecks.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
This is true. However same argument applies to a scarcity of 25 yo or any age range for attractiveness. Women’s SMV operates on a “half” bell curve with very few at the top.I'll admit that there are attractive 30-35 year olds but it's rare .
I disagree.This is true. However same argument applies to a scarcity of 25 yo or any age range for attractiveness. Women’s SMV operates on a “half” bell curve with very few at the top.
As to how IT is done: I more than covered this subject over the years with hundreds of pics.
On average, yes. But some women peak at 30 and not 21. Depends on demographics (location, education, relation history) and her learning what works. Important not to put all women into the same box, whereas to say," Hey I just banged a 21 yo" means nothing as chances dictate she is not "attractive."I disagree.
I feel that that range of female attractiveness is severly cut based on age. There's going to be more attractive 25 year olds than 35 year olds.
I've also never seen these pictures to be honest.
What woman has ever peaked at 30? You're telling me that you managed to snipe so many of these genetically odd women that hit their prime that late?On average, yes. But some women peak at 30 and not 21. Depends on demographics (location, education, relation history) and her learning what works. Important not to put all women into the same box, whereas to say," Hey I just banged a 21 yo" means nothing as chances dictate she is not "attractive."
As to the pics, that's too bad. Maybe if we can find a way to perma-ban trolls from arising with new names, I will share again.
I see.I've been here for almost 6 years. I personally think you exaggerate your lay counts and their attractiveness.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Speaking from an old man's perspective, I'm thinking most 21 year old females are "attractive". Not saying they're are 8s or above, but I think most are attractive. Fat being the biggest disqualifier.Hey I just banged a 21 yo" means nothing as chances dictate she is not "attractive."
That’s what an LTR will do to youSpeaking from an old man's perspective, I'm thinking most 21 year old females are "attractive". Not saying they're are 8s or above, but I think most are attractive. Fat being the biggest disqualifier.
I respect your opinion, but I really think it's the age, not the LTR.That’s what an LTR will do to you![]()
Guru,Yes most women, on average, peak young in their looks. Didn’t deny that.
My attractiveness bar is set high and the characteristics I deem attractiveness: high and full cheekbones, full temples, full lips, set jawline, big eyes, dark long straight hair, perfect olive skin, hips with small waist, bubble butt and big boobs—supercede age and deal mostly with genetics. Sure collagen production plays a significant role in the skin’s appearance but there are many methods a girl let’s say at 30 yo can do to augment skin collagen which epitomize beauty.
Simply put, a cute girl doesn’t do it for me, I need beauty.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
The 21 year old is the "youth" look. It hasnt been made bitter yet. You can see alot of them have no "depth".I respect your opinion, but I really think it's the age, not the LTR.
I think there are some very attractive 40 year olds, I have no problem believing some of them are 8s.
But I don't think all 40 year old women are "attractive", whereas most 21 year olds are. To these old eyes.
I don't think I'm bitter. You're right that it's the "youth" look, men respond to signs of youth and fertility. From a physical attraction standpoint.The 21 year old is the "youth" look. It hasnt been made bitter yet. You can see alot of them have no "depth".
Women who have lived great and not evil witches can stack beauty over time. So it may not be the "youth" look there is great depth to her beauty.I don't think I'm bitter. You're right that it's the "youth" look, men respond to signs of youth and fertility. From a physical attraction standpoint.
Most guys here, most PUAs actually, only care about girls in the 18-25 age group. Part of that is because it's a young crowd here, but there are older guys too who think that way.
Despite what I said earlier, I don't place such limitations on women's beauty. A girl doesn't *poof* become ugly on her 26th birthday, or even on her 30th (the dreaded wall). There are many women in their 40s I find very attractive, even some in their 50s. And you're right, a lot of the younger girls have no depth. But many of the older ones is that they've ridden the carousel too long and too often.
And thats good enough. His income is top 5% or greater for his age.You are top 30% max
PMed the OLD Blueprint.Guru,
Do you have a mini guide "howto" to do what you do?
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.