"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

My intuition tells me it doesn't get better for men with age.....

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Here is the issue @DEEZEDBRAH

Your social life is going to SUCK with age, the social opportunities are not there as they used to be.
Your game probably sucks. At thirty, last girl I pulled was 23. Don't go past 25. Dry spell aside. You must reinvent yourself. And circle
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
I used to think the same thing, but now I totally disagree. Reason being that I have a friend who’s 40 but slays women that are 21-25. Of course he dresses nice, has a beard, has money, and is buff.

This was really encouraging for me because I can already see how far my game has come in 1 year. What’d it look like in 5? What would my body look like if I had 7 years to work on it? The possibilities are endless.

As for social opportunities, just put yourself out there. Bars, activities, concerts, etc.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I used to think the same thing, but now I totally disagree. Reason being that I have a friend who’s 40 but slays women that are 21-25. Of course he dresses nice, has a beard, has money, and is buff.

This was really encouraging for me because I can already see how far my game has come in 1 year. What’d it look like in 5? What would my body look like if I had 7 years to work on it? The possibilities are endless.

As for social opportunities, just put yourself out there. Bars, activities, concerts, etc.
What are the critical parts of your friends game? What level does he speak to these 21-25 year old ladies on?

In your game where is it at lay count wise in the year? What was required and described the process? What needs to grow about your game?
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,962
He has some of the numbers on paper but in the GAME 99% of guys are BETTER than him.
If he was actually successful, pulling hot women, I might be more inclined to listen to that obnoxious sh!t, but since he isn't it just comes across as self deluded nonsense.
 

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
1,849
Reaction score
563
Location
West Coast
Mid 40s here.

Ages of 2018 women thus far: 21, 23, 23, 23, 24, 25, 25, 26, 27, 29, 29, 29, 30, 30, 30, 31, 31, 32, 34, 35, 35, 36, 38, 41, 42

All 7-9 range in rotating harems and steady STRs.

Men do better with age provided they keep improving across the board.
I don't believe that a 30+ year old, much less 42, passed as a 7+.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
If he was actually successful, pulling hot women, I might be more inclined to listen to that obnoxious sh!t, but since he isn't it just comes across as self deluded nonsense.
Hes DEAD in the game. Only useful as an ass wipe for the instagram girls hes a fan of.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Mid 40s here.

Ages of 2018 women thus far: 21, 23, 23, 23, 24, 25, 25, 26, 27, 29, 29, 29, 30, 30, 30, 31, 31, 32, 34, 35, 35, 36, 38, 41, 42

All 7-9 range in rotating harems and steady STRs.

Men do better with age provided they keep improving across the board.
Is your game the same for a 25, 35 or 45? Or is there some adjustments? Describe the dominant way you catch your babes?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
I don't believe that a 30+ year old, much less 42, passed as a 7+.
Used to think this way when I was 15. Seasoned men don't think this way.

Is your game the same for a 25, 35 or 45? Or is there some adjustments? Describe the dominant way you catch your babes?.
Treat all women the same. The younger they are, the easier and "fresher" the mind and demeanor. Notch counts significantly pollute women.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Used to think this way when I was 15. Seasoned men don't think this way.


Treat all women the same. The younger they are, the easier and "fresher" the mind and demeanor. Notch counts significantly pollute women.
What notch counts are we safe at? Which notch counts are suicide?
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
What notch counts are we safe at? Which notch counts are suicide?
Not possible to know, but I judge based on her naivety of the experience, naivety of the "game," and the level of emotional bonding after the dirty deed.

If her "game" is sharp, there is a reason why.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Not possible to know, but I judge based on her naivety of the experience, naivety of the "game," and the level of emotional bonding after the dirty deed.

If her "game" is sharp, there is a reason why.
A seasoned exploiter of men.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I never saw in my life men in their 40s banging girls in their 20s except of course this forum where everyone looks younger than what he is, is above average looking, is self confident and so on.

All I see are girls in their 20s getting railed from hot guys with high status then getting married to average beta guys with a stable job in their 30s.

I'm in my early 30s and all the girls I deal with are fine having sex as long as there is the prospect of a relationship, in my late 20s I was having dirty sex with girls in their early 20s for the only reason of fun and pleasure.

Regarding women above their 30s, I wanna see them naked as much as I wanna eat a steak that has been outside the fridge for an entire day in july...the taste and the smell are not exactly my thing.

While Im not a lover of pain I have no problem to train MMA weekly, I can handle the fear, the anxiety and the pain...but the thought of being naked and close with a naked woman approaching the wall with no make up and a full red roastie in sight actually scares the hell out of me.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I never saw in my life men in their 40s banging girls in their 20s except of course this forum where everyone looks younger than what he is, is above average looking, is self confident and so on.

All I see are girls in their 20s getting railed from hot guys with high status then getting married to average beta guys with a stable job in their 30s.

I'm in my early 30s and all the girls I deal with are fine having sex as long as there is the prospect of a relationship, in my late 20s I was having dirty sex with girls in their early 20s for the only reason of fun and pleasure.

Regarding women above their 30s, I wanna see them naked as much as I wanna eat a steak that has been outside the fridge for an entire day in july...the taste and the smell are not exactly my thing.
My grandad was banging down to 18 as a 45-55 years old. He was an Alpha male had his own financial institution. He was fit and lived like Hugh Hefner.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I never saw in my life men in their 40s banging girls in their 20s except of course this forum where everyone looks younger than what he is, is above average looking, is self confident and so on.

All I see are girls in their 20s getting railed from hot guys with high status then getting married to average beta guys with a stable job in their 30s.

I'm in my early 30s and all the girls I deal with are fine having sex as long as there is the prospect of a relationship, in my late 20s I was having dirty sex with girls in their early 20s for the only reason of fun and pleasure.

Regarding women above their 30s, I wanna see them naked as much as I wanna eat a steak that has been outside the fridge for an entire day in july...the taste and the smell are not exactly my thing.
I think it's also cultural
But here in Canada 10y younger when your at 40 you doing good
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
My grandad was banging down to 18 as a 45-55 years old. He was an Alpha male had his own financial institution. He was fit and lived like Hugh Hefner.
Well Napoleon conquered europe but I dont see it that common or a concrete possibility for most men.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
My grandad was banging down to 18 as a 45-55 years old. He was an Alpha male had his own financial institution. He was fit and lived like Hugh Hefner.
I always wondered how many of those bunny Hefner was hitting in his later year
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top