Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My hands are constantly cold.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My hands are so cold right now. I have been inside for hours, and the rest of my body is nice and warm. This is how my hands have felt all winter. I try to rub them together and even sit on them to warm them up, but they get cold quickly. Anyone know what the reason might be for this? I am a little underweight, but I dont know if that could have anything to do with it. Damn this is annoying. I dont want to wear gloves inside. If I try to initiate kino on a girl by touching her or shaking her hand she will not be pleased by the fact that it feels like I have been holding ice in my hands. Thanks.

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you exercise much? Sounds like you have poor circulation. I had this same problem for a couple winters; my hands were always cold and pale and sometimes I'd lose blood flow to a finger completely and it would turn white/yellow and numb. Anyways that was before I started working out, now I always have very warm hands with a nice red/tan complexion.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I exercise 3-4 times a week... i just lift though, I never do cardio.... I wonder if a little cardio would help....

atomsk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Same thing happens to me, except when I rest my hand on a desk or table, then it sweats like crazy!

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I eat pretty healthy. I am a vegetarian. I eat alot of soy protein, I eat alot of fruits, good amount of veggies, lots of breads & pastas. I also get a little dairy.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zelemont
I eat pretty healthy. I am a vegetarian. I eat alot of soy protein, I eat alot of fruits, good amount of veggies, lots of breads & pastas. I also get a little dairy.
I'm betting it's your diet that's the problem then. Humans aren't meant to be vegetarians, and even though it's possible to be very healthy as a vegetarian it can be a bit tricky to get all the right nutrients without meat products. Are you taking multivitamins regularly? If not, try that. Also go to a healthfood store and get some ginkgo tablets and follow the directions on the bottle. Ginkgo is supposed to help bloodflow including microcirculation in capillaries, amoung other things.

If all that doesn't work, get a check up at the doctor.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soshyopathe
You diabetic?
I don't beilieve so....

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey
I'm betting it's your diet that's the problem then. Humans aren't meant to be vegetariansB]

That's debatable :) I'm not looking for a debate though. I ran out of my multivitamins about a week ago, and my hands were cold while i had been taking them daily. I'll have to look into those ginko tablets... Ive never tried those.

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zelemont
That's debatable
IT IS NOT! You think cromagnon was a goddamn vegan? You're F'ing with your body, and now it's getting back at you, simple as that.

Escude

Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldn't think you'd have "poor circulation" as you are young for one thing. they do warm up if you are doing exercise?

are your feet cold as well?

some people just have have cold hands naturally. you may just genetically have more vasoconstriction in your hands esp. if you are getting anxious or nervous and thus have colder hands.

i wouldn't believe this vitamin/ginkgo stuff. yes vitamins are essential but too much gets attributed to them or lack thereof.. you're vegetarian yes but sounds like you're getting complete source of nutrition.

Also, if you are a smoker i'd quit as this is proven to be a vasoconstrictor.

as for your problem with girls, screw it just kino them just the same. sounds like you're letting this problem get to you.

rbd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be a sign of a hypoactive thyroid gland (if I remember correctly)

Pro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get cold hands a lot as well and I believe it is because I touch cold things.

booty-naughtyness-spur

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
most people (yeah... ok... more like ALL of them) totally neglect and forget about the muscles that work your hands. there are a few exercises you should be doing that not only increases hand strength, but warms you up (exercise increases blood flow, thus making you warmer, right? works with your hands too).

get a "stress ball" or fill a deflated balloon with sand. squeeze that sucker when ever you have a change. but, on the flip side, get a medium thickness rubber band and put it around your fingertips (hand in a cone-like position) then stretch your fingers outwards. this works the muscles in the back of your hands.

rubber band stretches are excellent for people who type all day or work with their hands. it actually helps eleviate carpal tunnel syndrom. as a massage therapist, i do them to keep my hands from getting fatigued.

good luck to you!

The Irish Tongue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Raquet balls are good for the hand exercises booty mentioned. They're cheap and very durable. I used them when I was a pitcher to build my forearms and grip strength. Like she said, keep one handy in your desk or bookbag and just squeeze it whenever you have down time.