"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

My hairstyle goes against everything on this site.. but how much does it matter?

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
I'm wondering, how much does hair matter? Right now my hair is like an early 90's punk. It's somewhat brushed up and bushy on the top, but pretty neat on the sides and back. A controlled type of mess. Usually i'm wearing a really nice leather jacket with clean jeans and clean shoes, so this creates an amazing look. It's not really long, about 2 inches worth of hair. So it's not long, but just somewhat big and bushy, the sides are a lot smaller though, and not bushy. Sorta like a bushy mushroom cut, but not quite a mushroom.

It's like brushing my hair up, without gel or anything. It doesn't look like i did it on purpose though, as it's a "controlled" type of mess.

This is the first time i've kept my hair like this, it's only because my confidence is so high, i don't give a **** how my hair is! I was thinking of getting a haircut this morning, but then I thought it might ruin this look i've got going right now.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

jiveturkey

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
Age
40
hairstyles basically depend on your age....right now i sport a "shag" (about 5inches all around), a wild uncontrolable mess, but its alright cuz i'm 18 and still in highschool so its accepted.....

and IMO hairstyle has very little to do with getting girls, its all confidence and how u act.... today a girl i've been flirting with (but never gone out with) asked me "so what are WE doing 2morow" (she stressed the we part)... then i said "WE arent doing anything, I'm going out with my friends... maybe WE will go out next friday"...and she said "ok fine"..... then i said "but i said maybe so its not for sure yet".. then gave her a sly smile.... oh yeh she wants me..haha
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
it doesn't matter all that much. what's important is how you project yourself in relation to looks.

as for me, the 'in' thing would always get better results if it were just me. hey, use it to your advantage and stand out.
 

SuperMan_Wuss

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
Salt Lake City, Utah
I have a shaved head most of the time. I also have a half goat, i.e. there is facial hair on my chin but not under my nose. I am 25 though and it works for me.
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
haha, I had a mullet for the last few months, the chicks fukcing loved it, hahahaa. Although all my mates and dudes I know would tease the fukc out of me, not like it mattered, I just told them, whos the one getting the ladies :D

Now I chopped it and got it styled. Instead of looking like a dude who didnt give a fukc now I look like a total fukcing pooof!! It is just too neat and gay, oh well, I havent taken my hat off since getting it cut, hahaha, wait till it grows a little so I can get the messy look.

Hairstyle can make a HUGE difference to your appearance. Although as long as you are comfortable with whatever your hair looks like, your fine.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
yeah, some friends are giving me two thumbs up, some are saying "so...when are you gonna get a haircut!"

haha. I hate using gel or anything like that, f that stuff.

i'll probably get a haircut tommorow though
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
i have a small fro (curly dark brown hair).. if anyone knows guy sebastian (australian idol winner)... that's the hair i've got, not as big though. so it naturally looks messy, hehe. curls get gurls ;)
 
Top