Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My hairdresser trying to hook me up with another hairdresser today.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok first of all, today I went to Home Depot where women have never been more scantily clad in their "summer" "dresses." I mean, if I was their man I'd not allow it. Then the salon I went to, the dames were totally "fitted" in their wares, almost camel toes showin. The "fashion" or "clothing" industry has Never been more adding-on to females value (which is Visually appealing to the male eye which has nothing on it's mind connected direct access to the brain other than SEX) than the year 2020. It's MY conjecture that female value has increased over the last few decades due to Custom clothing and their increased ability to Spend on that clothing (and take it back countless times until they get it right which is total sexiness or showing of their wares). Back in the 80s, women donned baggy blue jeans and just didn't have it nailed down or "right" for direct sex-access to the male brain on sight, the trigger or weapon wasn't perfected, now it IS most definitely. They may as well be Nude walking around now.

So enough of that. I've been to the same salon for roughly 10 years. Today after almost 5 months of no cut, I go in to my appointment, and pretty much the Whole time my cuttress and me say virtually nothing to each other over 40 minutes. At the end, she suggests "B---" cuts from her trailer in a town up north, that if I cannot get off of work for a long time like this past 5 months that I could go to her place. I know "B---" she's cut my hair before and she'd claimed that she was gonna be my only hair-cutter from now on. I said "ok, whatever..(but if you're not here, then I ain't waitin)" was my attitude. She's a single divorced mom of kids already out of the house. Very I'd say Trad-THOT of a woman, she's certainly been brought up well and is well-mannered and graceful or probably Christian just the way she laughs or breathes/speaks reveals to me that she has been baptized and is spiritual/believes in God. She's blond blue-eyed, and I think (can't remember) a tat or two. I would never Marry her or have her live in my house, but I supposed I'd bang her, even though that is an avenue to suck me in, to eventually, get to my money. They know I have money.

I told her that that town north of us is too far for me to go for just a haircut. She pleaded with me that oh, it's not that far. I tell her that I have vacation in another 8 weeks so I don't think I'll need to see her privately in her trailer.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Ok first of all, today I went to Home Depot where women have never been more scantily clad in their "summer" "dresses." I mean, if I was their man I'd not allow it. Then the salon I went to, the dames were totally "fitted" in their wares, almost camel toes showin. The "fashion" or "clothing" industry has Never been more adding-on to females value (which is Visually appealing to the male eye which has nothing on it's mind connected direct access to the brain other than SEX) than the year 2020. It's MY conjecture that female value has increased over the last few decades due to Custom clothing and their increased ability to Spend on that clothing (and take it back countless times until they get it right which is total sexiness or showing of their wares). Back in the 80s, women donned baggy blue jeans and just didn't have it nailed down or "right" for direct sex-access to the male brain on sight, the trigger or weapon wasn't perfected, now it IS most definitely. They may as well be Nude walking around now.

So enough of that. I've been to the same salon for roughly 10 years. Today after almost 5 months of no cut, I go in to my appointment, and pretty much the Whole time my cuttress and me say virtually nothing to each other over 40 minutes. At the end, she suggests "B---" cuts from her trailer in a town up north, that if I cannot get off of work for a long time like this past 5 months that I could go to her place. I know "B---" she's cut my hair before and she'd claimed that she was gonna be my only hair-cutter from now on. I said "ok, whatever..(but if you're not here, then I ain't waitin)" was my attitude. She's a single divorced mom of kids already out of the house. Very I'd say Trad-THOT of a woman, she's certainly been brought up well and is well-mannered and graceful or probably Christian just the way she laughs or breathes/speaks reveals to me that she has been baptized and is spiritual/believes in God. She's blond blue-eyed, and I think (can't remember) a tat or two. I would never Marry her or have her live in my house, but I supposed I'd bang her, even though that is an avenue to suck me in, to eventually, get to my money. They know I have money.

I told her that that town north of us is too far for me to go for just a haircut. She pleaded with me that oh, it's not that far. I tell her that I have vacation in another 8 weeks so I don't think I'll need to see her privately in her trailer.
I agree with your observations on women's clothing. It IS like they are walking around 'nude'.

It sounds like you had an in with this trailer invite.
You don't have to decide to marry her just go and see if there's a spark when you're isolated with her.
Why not?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with your observations on women's clothing. It IS like they are walking around 'nude'.

It sounds like you had an in with this trailer invite.
You don't have to decide to marry her just go and see if there's a spark when you're isolated with her.
Why not?
I know. It wouldn't be my first trailer. A trailer is only about 400 sq ft max. Oddly enough, I have Another trailer brought into the mix Last week. They're usually very strange people, but I can talk to em cause I'm not an elitist.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who is now starting to believe me when I say...?

women are the seducers.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My teacher showed us that, lol
Hair dressers normally ARE in the danger zone, as they are going to have a lot of gossip pass thru them for what's going on in the area. A funny story is a friend of mine has the most down to earth gf, and her profession happens to be hair dresser. She's non-dramatic, loyal and loving. A complete counter example to the stereotype, a stereo type which is true most of the time.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Hair dressers normally ARE in the danger zone, as they are going to have a lot of gossip pass thru them for what's going on in the area. A funny story is a friend of mine has the most down to earth gf, and her profession happens to be hair dresser. She's non-dramatic, loyal and loving. A complete counter example to the stereotype, a stereo type which is true most of the time.
The one I'm going to start getting professionally coloured grey coverage in 2 weeks is a dropdead gorgeous, sober and kind hairdresser who's won national awards and is a humble woman and nice to me. When I still had facebook I creeped her pro acct. and saw the awards.
I am looking forward to seeing her again.
She has a philosophical way of talking. Not about others. The time she gave me an inexpensive haircut to introduce me to the salon she didn't pressure me to speak when I didn't want to. She was content and thoughtful in her silence sometimes like me.

It was the $$$decision that stopped me from going back because I didn't know I wanted to have this as a regular expense. Plus hardressers are gossipy and I always hate having to answer 'so do you have a boyfriend/how's your lovelife'
Not her. She knows I have issues with living or however they phrase it in the 12 step no alcohol programs from what I shared with her last time; she won't pry into my personal life.
I'm actually excited and looking forward to it.
Too bad I don't know a personal trainer or exercise coach like her, that would affect my appearance more dramatically.

Sounds like the hairdresser that OP knows could be alright.
Why not just go and then tell us about it afterwards?