"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

My hairdresser trying to hook me up with another hairdresser today.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Ok first of all, today I went to Home Depot where women have never been more scantily clad in their "summer" "dresses." I mean, if I was their man I'd not allow it. Then the salon I went to, the dames were totally "fitted" in their wares, almost camel toes showin. The "fashion" or "clothing" industry has Never been more adding-on to females value (which is Visually appealing to the male eye which has nothing on it's mind connected direct access to the brain other than SEX) than the year 2020. It's MY conjecture that female value has increased over the last few decades due to Custom clothing and their increased ability to Spend on that clothing (and take it back countless times until they get it right which is total sexiness or showing of their wares). Back in the 80s, women donned baggy blue jeans and just didn't have it nailed down or "right" for direct sex-access to the male brain on sight, the trigger or weapon wasn't perfected, now it IS most definitely. They may as well be Nude walking around now.

So enough of that. I've been to the same salon for roughly 10 years. Today after almost 5 months of no cut, I go in to my appointment, and pretty much the Whole time my cuttress and me say virtually nothing to each other over 40 minutes. At the end, she suggests "B---" cuts from her trailer in a town up north, that if I cannot get off of work for a long time like this past 5 months that I could go to her place. I know "B---" she's cut my hair before and she'd claimed that she was gonna be my only hair-cutter from now on. I said "ok, whatever..(but if you're not here, then I ain't waitin)" was my attitude. She's a single divorced mom of kids already out of the house. Very I'd say Trad-THOT of a woman, she's certainly been brought up well and is well-mannered and graceful or probably Christian just the way she laughs or breathes/speaks reveals to me that she has been baptized and is spiritual/believes in God. She's blond blue-eyed, and I think (can't remember) a tat or two. I would never Marry her or have her live in my house, but I supposed I'd bang her, even though that is an avenue to suck me in, to eventually, get to my money. They know I have money.

I told her that that town north of us is too far for me to go for just a haircut. She pleaded with me that oh, it's not that far. I tell her that I have vacation in another 8 weeks so I don't think I'll need to see her privately in her trailer.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Ok first of all, today I went to Home Depot where women have never been more scantily clad in their "summer" "dresses." I mean, if I was their man I'd not allow it. Then the salon I went to, the dames were totally "fitted" in their wares, almost camel toes showin. The "fashion" or "clothing" industry has Never been more adding-on to females value (which is Visually appealing to the male eye which has nothing on it's mind connected direct access to the brain other than SEX) than the year 2020. It's MY conjecture that female value has increased over the last few decades due to Custom clothing and their increased ability to Spend on that clothing (and take it back countless times until they get it right which is total sexiness or showing of their wares). Back in the 80s, women donned baggy blue jeans and just didn't have it nailed down or "right" for direct sex-access to the male brain on sight, the trigger or weapon wasn't perfected, now it IS most definitely. They may as well be Nude walking around now.

So enough of that. I've been to the same salon for roughly 10 years. Today after almost 5 months of no cut, I go in to my appointment, and pretty much the Whole time my cuttress and me say virtually nothing to each other over 40 minutes. At the end, she suggests "B---" cuts from her trailer in a town up north, that if I cannot get off of work for a long time like this past 5 months that I could go to her place. I know "B---" she's cut my hair before and she'd claimed that she was gonna be my only hair-cutter from now on. I said "ok, whatever..(but if you're not here, then I ain't waitin)" was my attitude. She's a single divorced mom of kids already out of the house. Very I'd say Trad-THOT of a woman, she's certainly been brought up well and is well-mannered and graceful or probably Christian just the way she laughs or breathes/speaks reveals to me that she has been baptized and is spiritual/believes in God. She's blond blue-eyed, and I think (can't remember) a tat or two. I would never Marry her or have her live in my house, but I supposed I'd bang her, even though that is an avenue to suck me in, to eventually, get to my money. They know I have money.

I told her that that town north of us is too far for me to go for just a haircut. She pleaded with me that oh, it's not that far. I tell her that I have vacation in another 8 weeks so I don't think I'll need to see her privately in her trailer.
I agree with your observations on women's clothing. It IS like they are walking around 'nude'.


It sounds like you had an in with this trailer invite.
You don't have to decide to marry her just go and see if there's a spark when you're isolated with her.
Why not?
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I agree with your observations on women's clothing. It IS like they are walking around 'nude'.


It sounds like you had an in with this trailer invite.
You don't have to decide to marry her just go and see if there's a spark when you're isolated with her.
Why not?
I know. It wouldn't be my first trailer. A trailer is only about 400 sq ft max. Oddly enough, I have Another trailer brought into the mix Last week. They're usually very strange people, but I can talk to em cause I'm not an elitist.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
Who is now starting to believe me when I say...?

women are the seducers.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
My teacher showed us that, lol
Hair dressers normally ARE in the danger zone, as they are going to have a lot of gossip pass thru them for what's going on in the area. A funny story is a friend of mine has the most down to earth gf, and her profession happens to be hair dresser. She's non-dramatic, loyal and loving. A complete counter example to the stereotype, a stereo type which is true most of the time.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Hair dressers normally ARE in the danger zone, as they are going to have a lot of gossip pass thru them for what's going on in the area. A funny story is a friend of mine has the most down to earth gf, and her profession happens to be hair dresser. She's non-dramatic, loyal and loving. A complete counter example to the stereotype, a stereo type which is true most of the time.
The one I'm going to start getting professionally coloured grey coverage in 2 weeks is a dropdead gorgeous, sober and kind hairdresser who's won national awards and is a humble woman and nice to me. When I still had facebook I creeped her pro acct. and saw the awards.
I am looking forward to seeing her again.
She has a philosophical way of talking. Not about others. The time she gave me an inexpensive haircut to introduce me to the salon she didn't pressure me to speak when I didn't want to. She was content and thoughtful in her silence sometimes like me.

It was the $$$decision that stopped me from going back because I didn't know I wanted to have this as a regular expense. Plus hardressers are gossipy and I always hate having to answer 'so do you have a boyfriend/how's your lovelife'
Not her. She knows I have issues with living or however they phrase it in the 12 step no alcohol programs from what I shared with her last time; she won't pry into my personal life.
I'm actually excited and looking forward to it.
Too bad I don't know a personal trainer or exercise coach like her, that would affect my appearance more dramatically.

Sounds like the hairdresser that OP knows could be alright.
Why not just go and then tell us about it afterwards?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top