Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My guilt is starting to show

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been spinning two steady plates for about six months now. Both have been asking for exclusivity, I give them the, "Things are going well, I am definately open to it, lets see where this goes" line.

-I hang out with plate A on Friday evening/nights,
-I hang out with plate B on Sat nights/Sun afternoons.
-Hung out and had sex with plate A on Friday night.
-Hung out with plate B the next day and I was noticeably tired. Started to feel a tremendous amount of guilt. She noticed right away and asked me if everything was okay. I told her everything was fine, just didnt get a goodnights sleep.
-Felt better as the night went on. Plate B asked me again if everything was okay between us and that I can tell her if something is bothering me, these women have a sixth sense for this bull****, I tell ya. I reassured her everything was okay.

Started to feel guilt. How do you deal with the guilt of spinning plates that you actually care for? First time feeling a bit of guilt.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been spinning two steady plates for about six months now. Both have been asking for exclusivity, I give them the, "Things are going well, I am definately open to it, lets see where this goes" line.

-I hang out with plate A on Friday evening/nights,
-I hang out with plate B on Sat nights/Sun afternoons.
-Hung out and had sex with plate A on Friday night.
-Hung out with plate B the next day and I was noticeably tired. Started to feel a tremendous amount of guilt. She noticed right away and asked me if everything was okay. I told her everything was fine, just didnt get a goodnights sleep.
-Felt better as the night went on. Plate B asked me again if everything was okay between us and that I can tell her if something is bothering me, these women have a sixth sense for this bull****, I tell ya. I reassured her everything was okay.

Started to feel guilt. How do you deal with the guilt of spinning plates that you actually care for? First time feeling a bit of guilt.
Guilt for what? Why do feel the need to give them what they want? Why are you more concerned with what they want than what you want?

Do you think they feel guilty when they bang some dude while they are still technically your GF and then dump you to be with him?

They don't think twice about it. You do whats best for you. Don't worry about them.

However, If you aren't willing to give a woman exclusivity after a certain period of time then you have to accept there is a good chance she will find someone who will. You need to always have someone in the pipeline to replace them if they bounce.

If you can't accept this fact and you are unwilling to give exclusivity then maybe you should stop dating women because you are going yo be constantly running into the same issues.

Marek

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guilt implies that you are doing something wrong. Why do you think you are doing anything wrong?