Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My girlfriends ex is begging for her back

topmanbarry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup its official, they're writing on each others walls. I feel torn, betrayed, weak, angry, depressed, dumb

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Don't even beat yourself up. Life goes on. She stopped caring about your feelings a long time ago. You feel feel torn, betrayed, weak, angry, depressed, dumb? good, because you learned a valuable lesson here.

Now you know. Accept it, move forward. Go improve yourself.

nroug7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing about the advice we can offer is we can only show you how to pull a girls card before she pulls it.
If you dump her, stick with it until SHE apologises
If she doesn't, you did the right thing.
If you feel she's going to do something, beat her to it.
Besides, imagine how many different chicks you could have met up until now even if she never apologised.

Weezzyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can we also conclude that she was feeding the ex more then she told the OP? I don't think she would tell him to **** off etc and then go back to him like this?

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha Ha! Now I see why everyone was so interested in hearing about my crazy relationships as they were occuring. This was an entertaining read, and brought back memories of my most recent "ex" (which was like 5 years ago).

From everything I've read here, you're all insane, insecure, and obsessed with chaos and drama. But so was I, so whatever.

The common denominator, of course, is her. And I'm not saying this because she's a female, and I hate the wymminz. She managed to get everyone caught up in the drama she created. She broke up with her ex, after all the fighting and breaking up (mmmhmmm...), and still kept in contact with him - then brought you into it, and your relationship turned out the same way. D'oh. This is a repeated pattern, and what drama bishes do to everyone they get involved with. She lives for this ****.

Her being sexually abused as a youngin most certainly had a lot to do with it. The girls I dated like this all had daddy issues. They were all super sweet, fell in love super hard, seemed all perfect... but they were really insane and obsessed with drama and chaotic relationships. They also kept a lot of distance and shut away from others, blah blah.

These bishes ALWAYS manage to keep guys pining for them with their crazy antics. They also lie about all their "friends" and "exes" that they claim to hate / want nothing to do with - but keep talking to (and about). Of course, they end up dating them. But the guys enjoy and embrace it all the same. It's all chaos.

This isn't healthy, and I have no idea where you got the marriage material idea from. Just another crazy, immature, drama bish.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weezzyy said:
Can we also conclude that she was feeding the ex more then she told the OP? I don't think she would tell him to **** off etc and then go back to him like this?
^^^^
Agreed 100%!

OP sounds young and naïve (we have all been there), learn from this man and move on with YOUR life.

floydb25----ABSOLUTE TRUTH, your whole post.

I had a buddy go through this, I spent countless hours telling him to move on. He completely ignored any advice that I'd gave him. 3-4 year toxic relationship, I don't get it how people can put themselves through so much misery.

It got so bad that his physical condition started to deteriorate, all stress induced. Fortunately, he has finally learned his lesson and has moved on.