Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my girlfriend

thezodiac

Reaction score
i had been incorporating the lessons on this site and many programs mainly DYD, my girlfriend used to be dying to talk to me etc, but at one point i regressed back to old habits and kindof fell back into my old mold a bit. i wussed out plain and simple, now she says she still loves me we have good times still but i find im timid now when i used to have fun teasing her or whatever, etc etc, what should i do? i feel a little needy and feel painful when she doesnt call me etc. i'm not sure she feels that same mutual pain, but she seems like it. how do i get out of my wussy state and start being a man and taking more control of this situation?

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Note that most of the rules you learn from this site are how to deal with women OUTSIDE of a LTR. The only thing you need to worry about is not abandoning your hobbies and friends to spend more time with her. If you have a life you'll be more than enough of a challenge. Showing emotion to your GF is part of a relationship and suppressing your emotions to "be a man" will only hurt things.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres a quick dirty way which is congruent to you state of mind:

Visualise her dumping your ass because you are too needy

Allow yourself to feel how much more painful that is

Imagine you acting feminine and clingy and her getting disgusted and turned off

Now leverage those feelings to push you back the opposite way

Kaine