Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My girlfriend is out drinking with her hoe friend

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No Cbear, I always said I was giving it to the end of the year, and I only posted about wanting to break up in May/June. She’s never cheated on me, I have access to her phone she’s never even accepted a random on Insta she has 250+ requests. I mean I know the shock and awe must feel good as you hit send on a post like that but be factually accurate if you’re going to come at me while having Vietnam flashbacks of your own cuckery.

Non Muslims are the worst of all creatures (Quran 98:6)
Or maybe the post is meant to be tough love and serve as motivation for you to think more clearly since you keep throwing the same old problems out to everyone, instead of getting butthurt about it. Dumb@$$.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No my issue is she’s putting herself in the shop window. Her best friend also apparently has a boyfriend so why they felt the need to go drinking for 4 hours on Saturday night in central london c0cktail bars is the reason I feel aggrieved, not because I think she’s going to cheat. They likely both been chatted up last night as they always get attention.
People just want to have fun. I live in Central London as well. I would break up with my girl if she put restrictions like these on me.

You need to trust your girl more or find another one - this is unhealthy

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or maybe the post is meant to be tough love and serve as motivation for you to think more clearly since you keep throwing the same old problems out to everyone, instead of getting butthurt about it. Dumb@$$.
OK bro I get it, name calling is not needed relax we're all adults here.

People just want to have fun. I live in Central London as well. I would break up with my girl if she put restrictions like these on me.

You need to trust your girl more or find another one - this is unhealthy
I know man but men and women are different, we just had a call and she was telling me her friend wanted to go to Dirty Martini's after too so they could have been getting home at 4am.

Initially, my girl was denying any disrespect, saying I sound like Andrew Tate (yes she actually said that) then she changed her tune to "I did feel a bit weird about it" so that right there is an admission of guilt in my eyes. She felt weird going out drinking and not telling me, took 10 minutes to get to this point of her admitting.

I told her straight up "yes of course you can go out for drinks with your friends, but you only decided to tell me at 1am and you have no business being out that late" her response

"if I lived with you I would be coming back to you... you don't take me out"

I've been sick for 3 weeks, I've been slaving on my business with a pipeline of £150,000 for 2 months work. The fvcking audacity.

"So is that an excuse to go gallivanting around because you weren't coming home to me?"

Her: "I wasn't gallivanting"

You see where I'm going this convo, it just drained me. She eventually sees why I was pissed off, says she didn't think I would care that's why she didn't tell me, I sense more victim me me me coming so I wrap it up. We segue into me not wanting her to move in due to everything that's happened the last few months between us (me reading her phone etc yuo guys have seen the threads).

Why am I even bothering it's a massive waste of my time, I need her for NOTHING. Fvcking absolute 0 I'll be just the same if not better without her, she drinks and smokes around me which I've quit both. 2 times I asked for a favour, her response was "not until I move in" - I told her I don't get manipulated.

Yeah I'm fvcking done.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I know man but men and women are different, we just had a call and she was telling me her friend wanted to go to Dirty Martini's after too so they could have been getting home at 4am.

Initially, my girl was denying any disrespect, saying I sound like Andrew Tate (yes she actually said that) then she changed her tune to "I did feel a bit weird about it" so that right there is an admission of guilt in my eyes. She felt weird going out drinking and not telling me, took 10 minutes to get to this point of her admitting.

I told her straight up "yes of course you can go out for drinks with your friends, but you only decided to tell me at 1am and you have no business being out that late" her response

I've been sick for 3 weeks, I've been slaving on my business with a pipeline of £150,000 for 2 months work. The fvcking audacity.

"So is that an excuse to go gallivanting around because you weren't coming home to me?"

You see where I'm going this convo, it just drained me. She eventually sees why I was pissed off, says she didn't think I would care that's why she didn't tell me, I sense more victim me me me coming so I wrap it up. We segue into me not wanting her to move in due to everything that's happened the last few months between us (me reading her phone etc yuo guys have seen the threads).

Why am I even bothering it's a massive waste of my time, I need her for NOTHING. Fvcking absolute 0 I'll be just the same if not better without her, she drinks and smokes around me which I've quit both. 2 times I asked for a favour, her response was "not until I move in" - I told her I don't get manipulated.

Yeah I'm fvcking done.

Hey man I don't know about you.. but I simply don't get into LTR with chicks that go out drinking in bars/clubs etc..

If she did that once a blue moon for an occasion under some guidelines, I would be ok with... But a girl that goes out drinking, is only smash and dash for me

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing worse than a girl who doesn't respect you.

I would use her to attract other girls and dump her ass. Make sure the new one knows YOU dumped the ex because she did this and that. Even show the new girl your ex messages begging to come back to you as status.

Men always have the opportunity of finding something better (after you gain more money and experience).

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up murk. I recently hooked up with a old plate. Not a ugly girl but gained some weight, let herself go. Got Alpha widowed. I felt from the start my SMV exceeded hers. Basically I look down upon her. Needless to say , it was a unsustainable situation.

This thread is interesting because we witness a man doing what women do all the time; preparing to monkeybranche.

The big difference is (as useall) that when a man does this its simply less respected . Question for OP; why you still wait to dump her azz? I know on a r/relationship forum people would tell you to " talk about this " andtell her you dont like her defining qoth 304 friend. Over here we probably judge your gf because she must figure that shyt out on her own.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How much am I supposed to care about something like this? I feel aggrieved, I want to confront her tomorrow but I also know it's probably not worth it as I want to leave her anyway.
You aren’t supposed to like it. This girl isn’t girlfriend material. Id dump her. She’s no good.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score

Yeah I'm fvcking done.
Bro but if its true that you don't take her hout her, why won't you do fun things with her while you're recovering? I don't know, games in the house, you need to have time for everything too, and if she's been so well behaved previously like you said why won't you reward the good behavior?

In the beginning I'm sure you were making fun dates, but then you became complacent maybe? Only working on your business and not giving her time?

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. Tell me you didn’t actually use the word : “Galavanting”

This man Euron Greyjoying it

parabellum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bros.

I find it interesting that many of you talk about disrespect and that you shouldn't allow this girl to go out without you, you should dump her, etc. Also you mention seeing her online in Whatsapp, and such.

I don't see the point of a relationship where there is no mutual trust. If you really care about this specific girl, and this is a relationship that is just starting, I'm inclined to say that then its time to build up your communication and set baselines/reach compromises in these type of matters.

Ideally, both she and you should yield here and there so you can reach actual compromises. For me, when she cannot/is not willing to yield that necessary little bit, then I believe the healthier alternative is to part ways.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's moot whether or not she's going to cheat.

Bottom line: she is not acting she is single, and putting herself in a situation where cheating is far more likely to occur.

Ask yourself, do you really think a girl in a committed relationship should be out drinking with a slutty friend on a weekend night?

Women will literally flirt, dance, or even kiss guys right in front of their BF if they go out, what makes you think they won't do much more if they're having a GNO by themselves? I know it depends on the girl, but to pretend this is a guy's problem for being "insecure" sounds like some simp ****. Any girl who does things like that cannot be taken seriously.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. Tell me you didn’t actually use the word : “Galavanting”

This man Euron Greyjoying it
She used the word and I repeated it, we both have a decent lexicon. I'm not sure what 'Euron Greyjoying it' means and I'm someone that read all 5 ASOIAF books in 2011.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question for OP; why you still wait to dump her azz?
Because for now (until end of the year) I need her for some support on things, it's a very hectic time, I just need to get past one last hurdle in my life and I'm clear. I don't have time and don't want to find new women until then, I'm happy to settle for now as being comfortable is going to help my productivity with my business. If I start a break up (we've been on and off 3 years) then I know I'll be distracted. I'm doing what's best for me in the long run and nobody on here seems to understand that which I find bizzare. I need laser focus and having a stable woman providing sex, comfort and support while I go through this is 100% what I need right now as opposed to dating and fvcking random women.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Because for now (until end of the year) I need her for some support on things, it's a very hectic time, I just need to get past one last hurdle in my life and I'm clear. I don't have time and don't want to find new women until then, I'm happy to settle for now as being comfortable is going to help my productivity with my business. If I start a break up (we've been on and off 3 years) then I know I'll be distracted. I'm doing what's best for me in the long run and nobody on here seems to understand that which I find bizzare. I need laser focus and having a stable woman providing sex, comfort and support while I go through this is 100% what I need right now as opposed to dating and fvcking random women.
Leaning on a woman for "secure" sex, comfort and support, you're doomed my friend. That neediness will be reflected on your actions, behaviors and mannerisms.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leading on a woman for "secure" sex, comfort and support, you're doomed my friend. That neediness will be reflected on your actions, behaviors and mannerisms.
I wouldn't define that as "leading on" more "prolonging the inevitable". I'm not a needy person in general as I've been isolated most of my life.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't define that as "leading on" more "prolonging the inevitable". I'm not a needy person in general as I've been isolated most of my life.
I meant to write "leaning", what you wrote is the exact definition of neediness, "I can't leave her because I NEED her (read your reply) to have sex, support and comfort"

That's exactly what married blue pilled guys say, "I can't leave her because..." the end is just prolonged suffering, because you'll show you can't leave her because of X, Y and Z, and she'll capitalized on that.

So I imagine if she gets hit a lightning strike and she dies, you'll die too, because since you need so much cause of the hectic times, your life will be over.

Good luck and keep us posted so we can all learn a bit more

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bros.

I find it interesting that many of you talk about disrespect and that you shouldn't allow this girl to go out without you, you should dump her, etc. Also you mention seeing her online in Whatsapp, and such.

I don't see the point of a relationship where there is no mutual trust. If you really care about this specific girl, and this is a relationship that is just starting, I'm inclined to say that then its time to build up your communication and set baselines/reach compromises in these type of matters.

Ideally, both she and you should yield here and there so you can reach actual compromises. For me, when she cannot/is not willing to yield that necessary little bit, then I believe the healthier alternative is to part ways.
I hear you on this... However when it comes to clubs/bars/alcohol, there is NO such thing as mutual TRUST

The set/up environment club/bar is the opposite of the type of environment where you can uphold values such as trust & loyalty.

The entire set up of a club is pretty much enabled to make & encourage sex to happen.

Your girlfriend is in an environment where 99% of men who will literally do ANYTHING to get laid.

The very act of dancing is actually sexual.. Tell me you never seen a hot girl dancing & your dik didn't get hard lol

Add to the mix alcohol, which absolutely lowers inhibitions & makes you act and do things that you normally wouldn't do.

Even loud music, has been known to lower inhibitions.

Then you have the hypergomy problem.. There are dudes in that club, who are taller than you, more muscular than you, more attractive than you, have much better game than you.

Even if a girl wanted to be loyal & trustworthy for her man... In that environment anything could and can happen. Many times it's out of her hands...

The music, being intoxicated, dozens of diks being waved at your girlfriend it's simply a matter of time till she tries out another option, or she makes a mistake & gets smashed in the club toilets by Chad.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I hear you on this... However when it comes to clubs/bars/alcohol, there is NO such thing as mutual TRUST

The set/up environment club/bar is the opposite of the type of environment where you can uphold values such as trust & loyalty.

The entire set up of a club is pretty much enabled to make & encourage sex to happen.

Your girlfriend is in an environment where 99% of men who will literally do ANYTHING to get laid.

The very act of dancing is actually sexual.. Tell me you never seen a hot girl dancing & your dik didn't get hard lol

Add to the mix alcohol, which absolutely lowers inhibitions & makes you act and do things that you normally wouldn't do.

Even loud music, has been known to lower inhibitions.

Then you have the hypergomy problem.. There are dudes in that club, who are taller than you, more muscular than you, more attractive than you, have much better game than you.

Even if a girl wanted to be loyal & trustworthy for her man... In that environment anything could and can happen. Many times it's out of her hands...

The music, being intoxicated, dozens of diks being waved at your girlfriend it's simply a matter of time till she tries out another option, or she makes a mistake & gets smashed in the club toilets by Chad.
If the woman will cheat, she will find the way to cheat anyways, you can pretend to have her a on a leash 24/7 like a dog.

Maybe she won't cheat in the club, but the next day when she's not with her bf she will have another orbiter, and if she's not happy with the guy she will invite the orbiter, nobody knows.

They key thing is that she's in the club drinking, its that she went without telling him.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She used the word and I repeated it, we both have a decent lexicon. I'm not sure what 'Euron Greyjoying it' means and I'm someone that read all 5 ASOIAF books in 2011.
Euron Greyjoy is an antagonist in the Game of Thrones