“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

My girlfriend copies me!!

Chipmonkey

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2002
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
vegas
Well I noticed since I started going out with her, some things have changed. First, the music she listens to has "magically" switched from the poppish stuff she liked (britney spears I guess?) to what I listen to. Things she's only heard when she's with me she says "Oh I love that song!". Her clothing style is starting to match mine more and more, and her attitude is going from more of a sarcastic or bleak outlook to happy and optomistic (like mine). When I'm sad, she's sad. When I'm happy, she's happy. Oh and I play guitar. She bought a guitar a couple days ago.

I'm baffled and intrigued. All at once. Someone care to explain what's going on? Is this normal?
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
Turn her into a dirty latina maid and have fun
 

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2002
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia Tech
Sounds like she's just really into you. And maybe she doesn't yet have a real good grasp on who she is. I dunno.

I think it would be kind of flattering and cool for a while, but I could see it getting old. Variety is the spice of life.
 

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
274
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Sounds to me like she wants acceptance. Maybe she doesn't know what she wants or knows who she is? It may be kinda cool now, but a little difference isn't all that bad.. in fact it keeps things interesting. I wouldn't be surprised if she started getting on your nerves here in a little bit.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

playasupreme

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Enjoy it and tell her you really like to give oral sex, there's nothing more satisfying....
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
It's simple.. acceptance and a way to connect. Doesn't mean anything more.
 

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2001
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Central MA
Sounds like you have a good thing going - she is obviously really into you, and wants to feel closer to you. It really seems that when two people feel strongly for each other, they tend to change to become more like each other. My girlfriend's tastes in music have changed slightly (she was already listening to stuff like Evanescence and 3 Doors Down, so Linkin Park wasn't a big step), and both of us have taken greater interest in the other's hobbies.
 

AndoraStar

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
T.O
She probably looks up to you, you've probably made quite the impression on you.. and like someo of the guys said, sounds to me like she wants to please you or impress you!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
How many "playersupremes" are actually on this site? :confused:
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
then i guess PS should be extremely flattered then.
 
Top