Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My girlfriend+college+my summer...weird.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been with my girlfriend for 5.5 monthes, one of whcih I broke up with her for. I came back to her[it was a weird situation, my face got fvcked up in a fight and I hadnt had sex in weeks cause of school conferences n shat, though i did get with 2 girls lol..] and now we've been dating.
Since then shes taught me how to be a decent boyfriend. But ever single day in the back of my mind is a nagging thing. Shes done with highschool, I'm going to be a senior; when she goes to college in 3 weeks, shes gonna drink[she doesnt drink as of now] party, and probably sleep around because shes pretty easy. I'm honestly kinda looking foward to her leaving because I
ll be free to do w/e i want for a while.
And for that month we were broken up, I made date-plans with a girl that I've never gotten to do since shes been on vacation for 2 monthes stragiht, now shes back and I hope to get her to go to homecoming with me int he upcoming year. She even was so excited about the date she left me a comment on myspace 3 weeks ago; "I'll be home soon Pat, and I do believe I owe you a sushi date!"
basically, do I continue to date around[and how do i do so without cheating, but also not looking like I'm scared to make the first move] lol.
what would you all do?

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you will (hopefully) break up with her before she heads off to college, so why not just get it over with now and start dating other girls?

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she knows i'm dumping her the day she leaves for college.
and i tried that, that was my reason the first time. i actually liek the chick a lot, but half of me[the pen!s half] wants to date casually.
feel me?

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she knows you are dumping her the day she goes to college, just get it over with. If she already knows, why drag it on?

Ditch her and date around. That is why you are asking us for advice on something you are already going to do.