My girl wants me to say "I Love You"

Ulex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, she's insisting on that ****, I dont' tell her, I just tell her that what counts is acts not words, and if I'm with her and we do things together, that speaks for itself. She gets sad and stupid nevertheless...

1st: Is my response right on a DJ point of view?

2nd: Is this a bad sign about her mental sanity?

Thanks

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Has she said she loves you first? If so, then I would say it. But only you will know if you mean it or not. Not her. Seems to me like she is insane and when you do tell her you love her, she's gonna be even more insane.. and crazy about you. You could possibly have a fatal attraction on your hands and you will see the dark-end of it, if you leave her.

She will make herself fall even harder for you if you say it and she's gonna cling onto you VERY HARD! She's gonna smother you; call you everyday; wanna be around you all the time. If you ever object to these things she wants to do, she will try to hurt you really bad. if you don't tell her that you love her. She's gonna continue to give you a problem (which was ur reason for posting, right?), when you tell her you love her, you're gonna have a good movie script on your hands. What's ur escape? If you break up with her, you can still get away.

~+~

Don Juan
Reaction score
I say go for it. You do love her, right? She is totally into you and loves you.

But when you say it, make sure that you dont say it if she demands it out of you. Do it when the time feels right

NoMoreAFC

Banned
Reaction score
dont say it, she wants to know that she has you in her hands, since i said that to my ex she never been the same with me, believe me mate, let her give you proofs that she really is worthy of you

seroph

Don Juan
Reaction score
She says "I love you" first ----
What I do in those situations is say "I know" and then wink or kiss her or something C+F. It will defintely drive her crazy later in the relationship.. so after some time say it back "i love you too".. it'll mean a great deal more when you finally say it.

You say "I love you" first ----
Don't.

1) I think your response is truthful.
2) No.

*shrugs*

Doc Love's advice on those words are here (take it or leave it):
http://www.askman.com/dating/doclove/59_relationship_expert.html

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ulex
[...] I just tell her that what counts is acts not words, and if I'm with her and we do things together, that speaks for itself. [...]
I think like you, but women actually see those things reversed. They get turned on more from words more than actions, for some reason.

About the I love you part, like the guys above said, i guess there's no harm in saying it once in a while, if you feel it.

As to her mental sanity, i guess time will tell:p I hope for you she isnt a psycho..

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
When she tells you she loves you, just say "I know."

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are self involved needy little hors which need try to con a DJ into her wicked servitude by forcing him by guilt to tell her that he loves her. If he does he will become a slave to the hor, forever an endentured servant to he emotional and physical sluttery!!!! :cuss:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Women are self involved needy little hors which need try to con a DJ into her wicked servitude by forcing him by guilt to tell her that he loves her. If he does he will become a slave to the hor, forever an indentured servant to he emotional and physical sluttery!!!! :cuss:
Holy Sh1t.... I was just channeling the ghost of PRL!!! I need a fvckin' exorcist!!!! :nervous:

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Holy Sh1t.... I was just channeling the ghost of PRL!!! I need a fvckin' exorcist!!!! :nervous:
:crackup:

snintel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ulex
Well, she's insisting on that ****, I dont' tell her, I just tell her that what counts is acts not words, and if I'm with her and we do things together, that speaks for itself. She gets sad and stupid nevertheless...

1st: Is my response right on a DJ point of view?

2nd: Is this a bad sign about her mental sanity?

Thanks
Actually the actions not words philosophy is mine too. I think it's lame that people have to SAY it... it should be things they do that show if you love someone.

Definitely dont do it when she demands you say it. If you decide you want to say it, say it randomly, not after she demands it and you look like her lapdog.