Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My girl just took plan B.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup guys. Long story short. I thought I pulled out too late so I went out and bought plan B for her to take.

Now i'm worried if she will be able to have babies in the future, cuz she wants to have babies later on. I don't know much about plan B pills, so if anyone is more knowledgeable in that catergory, please share.

The PROS and CONS of plan B?

stephen_dedalus

Don Juan
Reaction score
She will be able to have kids in the future, you shouldn't worry about that.

What you should be worrying about: You are kind of setting yourself up to get screwed if pulling out is the only method of birth control you are using. It isn't really all that effective. If you keep rolling the dice, she will eventually get preggo.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she will be able to have kids in the future, then how come girls just take plan b everytime their man stick it in? Or is plan b not that effective?

Is taking too many plan B bad? Like i said, I'm not familiar with female materials.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sozzz said:
Is taking too many plan B bad? Like i said, I'm not familiar with female materials.
:kick:

CONDOMS... USE THEM!!!!

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
So is plan B effective of preventing pregnancy or what? Condoms is boring, doesn't feel as nice as without.

How about birth control, are those effective?

Please share some information on what you know, and not a few words... That doesn't help me much guys.

stephen_dedalus

Don Juan
Reaction score
basically pulling out has a failure rate of around 15-28% depending on the study and does not protect against stds at all.

Just read this article from wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birth_control

Your best bet is condoms + some other method both in terms of std protection and an extremely low risk of failure resulting in pregnany. it may not feel as good but you won't be stuck with kids :)