“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

My gift to this forum from princelydeeds

JohnElDonJuan

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2002
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Location
Philadelphia
Heres an old PM I got from a friend that I would like to share with everyone.

As posted by princelydeeds
Wow thanks for the love. I appreciate you taking the time to write that. Honestly I got the idea from a situation that occcured My freshman year of college (1992). This guy, who was all of 5'2 120 pounds, was in the cafeteria minding his own business. When for no apparent reason this huge 6'4 280 pound football player walked up and spit right in his face. No one knows why the guy did it but it was in front of a cafeteria full of people. Im sure the short guy was humiliated and humbled.

The very next day, in front of all of the football players and pretty much the whole cafeteria, the short guy walked up to the guy and apologized. He asked for his forgiveness and said "you know, I don't know what I did to you, but I just want you to know that I'm sorry. Please tell me what I did to you that was so terrible that you felt I deserved that?" The football player felt really stupid cause he knew his actions were stupid and inexcusable. He had no choice but to accept the apology and be ashamed. I guess in his heart he knew he was wrong, ignorant and that his actions were downright awful. I think everyone realised who the real man was it took tons of heart to confront the guy.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
Wow

Talk about bringing a 6'4" 280lb chump down to 2" tall.

Yes, everyone undoubtedly did realize who the real man was.
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
How that story relates to women...

Let me try translate that story into how this kind of thing could help you out with a woman;)

Lets say you and your chick have a little arguement about something... what u need to do is keep calm and NOT say any hurtfull things, and not DO anything hurtfull towards either. Let her say all the hurtfull things and let HER throw glass objects at you:p After all this you just give her the space that she needs to calm down, and them later on come up to her with a bunch of roses and apologise to her, much like the small guy did in JohnElDonJuan's story. At this point she will feel so bad, that she will also apologise for acting the way she did, and she will also have a whole lot more respect for you (because of the way u handles the situation.)

P.S.: An apology from her will only be the START of the things she will give you;)

Laterz...
 

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Slovenia
Re: Wow

Originally posted by Bonhomme
Talk about bringing a 6'4" 280lb chump down to 2" tall.

Yes, everyone undoubtedly did realize who the real man was.
You think so? Aren't you the romantic type. :rolleyes:

Unfortuonatly, the truth is a bit sad. Everyone that has ever been in the short guy's boots knows what happens next -and it everything but like in the movies-
The little guy apologizes, the big guy feels sorry, yes, true. But does that change the behaviour of the big guy? Yes, for a short time. As long as the feeling of wrong-doing lasts. And after the feeling is gone... well, the bigboy is still bigger and stronger then the small guy, meaning, he is still overpowering him. Also meaning that the small guy is still in the mercy of bigboy. And he can bully him again IF he desires.

The sad truth?

What is the only way of making sure that the bigboy would never bully the small guy again?

He would have to prove it with strength. If a person is violent by nature, the only way of shielding yourself from his outbursts is showing to him that you are stronger the him in whichever way, thus overpowering him. Either in muscles, having 20 years of jui-jitsu behind you or by being a mafia ring leader. Or, but this way, he would have never spat in your face in the first place, by being stronger in aura.

Feelings of guilt come and go, but the feeling of being in power of someone else stays.
 
Top