Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my gf's son

mongoose01

Don Juan
Reaction score
My GF's son sent a pic of himself to some girl that goes to another school. A girl at his school was trying to set up a blind date.

She wrote back that he was ugly...that dude was devastated. So I helped him compose a letter back.

I explained to him young b!tches can be mean and downright fvkcing evil. Keep your guard up.

I just thought it was fvcked that she did that (whether if he was ugly or not).

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DAAAAAAAMN! What a cold-hearted brat! What ever happened to "No thank you, I'm not interested." If she was MY daughter, and I found out she did that, I'd ground her for two months.

Why is it SO hard for people to just be polite to each other?

1utfan1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mongoose01
My GF's son sent a pic of himself to some girl that goes to another school. A girl at his school was trying to set up a blind date.

She wrote back that he was ugly...that dude was devastated. So I helped him compose a letter back.

I explained to him young b!tches can be mean and downright fvkcing evil. Keep your guard up.

I just thought it was fvcked that she did that (whether if he was ugly or not).
Thank god he's got a DJ to help mentor him through.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like they start em attention wh*res young..

But, I think you should tell the lil guy that he shouldn't take much stock into it.

Dont you remember when you were a kid..when you teased, laughed at and poked fun of that girl back in elementary school...when all your lil buddies teased you that you liked her..and you swore up and down that she was an ugly girl with kooties..hahaha..in the end...you really did like her.

Sounds like thats what was happening here. Just let the lil guy know that there will be more like this..and she probably actually likes him.