My GF is a piece of garbage (I'm depressed)

Reaction score
Re: I guess I will learn the hard way

Originally posted by Reed247
Leaving her is like stopping smoking, stopping drugs. I have loved her for a year and she treats me like crap. She says she loves me, misses me, and then cancels dates, says she is sick, disrespected my mother by walking out of the store, she expects me to call me. I feel pssy whipped.
If you were my son I would have slapped you right after you said the word "whipped". Then I would have grabbed your shoulders and shaken you and then slapped you again, ad infinitum or until you died!!!

Do you know why she disrespects you so blatantly and unashamedly in front of your mother? It is because she could!!!!!!!!! She knows that you are a weak man and that you love her stank hole more than your dignity as a man!!!!

You are suppose to get the pvssy not become one!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are suppose to get the pvssy not become one!!!!!!!
Dam, that should a slogan or something .. sums it up.

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage

b) You will end up getting married to her and then you will see what hell is really all about.
This is the part where you have Dr.Weir(Sam Neil) from Event horizon showing you visions of hell

"Dr. Weir: Hell is only a word. The reality is much, much worse."

Liberate mae vosmet ex inferis

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi reed, different take on her going red and walking out from your mother....I had couple Korean gf's and spent time in Korea.... I NEVER met either girls parents, as an introduction to your gf's parents is seen as 'here is the person I want to marry' kind of thing.....serious, its just not done in a casual way like it is here.....also in korea men are MEN and many korean women complain about how harsh they are......but a word of warning, you may think therefore that if you act like a sensetive new age guy (s.n.a.g. also now as a pvssy) that you will win them over, but it dont work that way, theyll see you as a doormat and walk all over you......the trick is.......(drum roll) if korean man, hit me with love stick, 3 times a week and make me wash his feet 2 times a week......then just hit her once a week with love stick and have her wash your feet every now and then........and she will think times are good and STILL RESPECT YA! whatever you do dont start to wash her feet like a lot of the d1cks over here would......or your fvcked..
ps, sounds like you may be fvcked already...cause your acting like a distressed like girly boy......

anyoung ekasayo chingu!:cheer:

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by englishman
korea men are MEN and many korean women complain about how harsh they are......
anyoung ekasayo chingu!:cheer:
North or South ?:confused:

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude it's hard, no doubt about it.

Get out there, meet some other girls, set up coffee dates, drinking dates, anything, but the key here is EMPOWER yourself!

You are an immasculated cretin right now. Lining up a few dates outside of your relationship will work wonders. You are not married, man.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are a man you will lay down the law with her and end the relationship. Tell her you are sick of her bull**** and just hang up the phone. Don't waste your words with her. Keep it short and simple.

You have to do this because your honour is a stake here. Who knows she may end up having more respect for you if you stand up for yourself.

Regardless of what she does call up girl #2 and #3 on your list.

Don't ever let a woman disrespect you again and make sure you are not afraid to put that ho in her place

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
the culture

It's the fact that she is from Korea and can get away with it. She uses being from Korea and cultural difference as an excuse for her typical female games and bad behavior. I figure a woman should support you and take care of you, that is her job, and your job is to take care of her. If it's one way it's no damn way. I appreciate the advice and even though I talked to her about this, I feel she will pull this crap again on me in the future and I can't risk my emotional health with her.

Reaction score
If she is Korean then I would think that she is more inclined to NOT do what she has done!!! She is obviously of the American mindset!!

Her being Korean is a LAME excuse for disrespect and wanton disregard for you!!!! Don't be fool and cleave to a woman who shuns you in public!! More than a harsh rebuke of the tongue on your part is demanded here!!! A public lashing is the coreect response!!!

Say "No" to disrespectful Korean hos!!!!!!

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: the culture

Originally posted by Reed247
It's the fact that she is from Korea and can get away with it. She uses being from Korea and cultural difference as an excuse for her typical female games and bad behavior. I figure a woman should support you and take care of you, that is her job, and your job is to take care of her. If it's one way it's no damn way. I appreciate the advice and even though I talked to her about this, I feel she will pull this crap again on me in the future and I can't risk my emotional health with her.
Sounds like a plan reed, kick her in to touch!

BigDawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, mian hamnida (I'm sorry) to hear about this relationship heading south. It seems pretty clear you should move on. No easy task, that, though.