Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My GF is a piece of garbage (I'm depressed)

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
Things with my girlfriend have been kind of off and on lately. I am sensing she does not really want to be with me anymore. She is bored with me, Today was really upsetting. My dear old mother was visiting NYC and I took shopping. I was in Henry Bendel when I saw my girlfriend (she is asian and speaks korean). Friday she told me she was to sick to go out with me from a stomach ache. She was in Henri Bendel with her korean girlfriend. I went to say hello and she was acting surprised and excited, she smiled. I introduced her to my mother. She then smiled, turned red and simply walked away after the introduction. Out of the store. I couldn't believe it. She didn't even introduce me to her friend. I was really shocked at her behavior and became depressed. I have been dating this girl almost a year and she treats me like we barely know each other. WTF? I am so depressed my stomach hurts. I don't know how to get over her, every time I think about her I feel sick.

BTW should I call her? Even after she said she was busy on friday night? She told me once men should do all of the calling. I mean should I call her and ask her about it?

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's already been established why she's acting the way she is...she's not bored with you,you failed to spot the difference between her and your ex in a photo and accused her of being a prostitute.

That's enough to piss anyone off.

It's quite obvious the two of would be better off without each other so grab your nuts,man up and finish it now.

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
yeah but when I accused her that was in January and we made up. It's almost May! Just sick over this.
Do I need to call her and end it or should I just not call her ever again?.

RiceHapa888

Don Juan
Reaction score
man....you got to get away from this girl- you said it yourself in the post, "everytime I think about this girl I feel sick"

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about you don't reply to this thread until you've dumped her?

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this a joke?

Man, you know what you gotta do. Get rid of her!!!!!! A girl who makes you feel this sick is not good for you! You will probably feel far worse than you do right now when you break up with her, but give it quiet some time and you will be happy with what you did. She only likes you because nobody better has come on the scene, she is not in love with you and will break up with you when she finds someone she really likes. Hard truth, but reality!

And you have been dating her a year and she has never met your mom? Weird weird peice of sh*t relationship that is!

arq-dj1

Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl suks

seriously

she was disrespectful
dump her and poop inside her car (ok u can forget the last part if u want)

Doubledragon

Reaction score
No way dude she was disrespectful, arq-dj1 is right you should poop in her car! Knock yourself out!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEXT!
I'd never date a girl who, after thinking about her, made me sick and depressed. That doesn't make any good sense and that's definately not how relationships are suppose to work. When I think of my g/f I feel happy and think foreward to the next time i'm going to see her becasue i like her.

You on the ohter hand are one of those people who have been in a relationship with a person and have settled in comfort. Even though you're not happy, it's more convient for you to be in this relationship then it is to be alone. Otherwise you wouldn't of posted this situation. You'd of simply broken up with her flat out and not worried about if you should call her or not.

Man up, break up with her. Call her, tell her it's not workin out, hope you two can still be friends (like it matters) and move on to something more productive and healthy.

XtremeRacingDiva

Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys are so easily advise him to dump her, its easier said then done. They have been going out for a whole year and he is just suppose to dump her just like that?

Not knowing the whole situation and only your side of the story, maybe you should give her some space... consider being friends only with her.... She may come back to you she might not... a chance you will have to take. If she doesnt come back then she was never yours....

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one said it would be easy. What you are suggesting is that he prolong the inevitable, and judging from this girl's behaviour, it's not looking too good for him. So why torture yourself?

Skullcrusher

Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't like you anymore dude, her interest level is hovering around 50%, dump her asap bro.

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
I guess I will learn the hard way

Leaving her is like stopping smoking, stopping drugs. I have loved her for a year and she treats me like crap. She says she loves me, misses me, and then cancels dates, says she is sick, disrespected my mother by walking out of the store, she expects me to call me. I feel pssy whipped. I am a guy to, I have the ability to meet other attractive girls but this girl I can't let go of.
I guess she will have to really break my heart. I will have to learn the hard way because I can't let go. It's easier said then done.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I guess I will learn the hard way

Originally posted by Reed247
Leaving her is like stopping smoking, stopping drugs. I have loved her for a year and she treats me like crap. She says she loves me, misses me, and then cancels dates, says she is sick, disrespected my mother by walking out of the store, she expects me to call me. I feel pssy whipped. I am a guy to, I have the ability to meet other attractive girls but this girl I can't let go of.
I guess she will have to really break my heart. I will have to learn the hard way because I can't let go. It's easier said then done.
lol.

Sounds like me once upon a time! Got burnt, it happens to the best of us! Good luck kid! Just know when she finally does rip your heart out, it is going to be twice as painful as just feeling sick! You will probably feel so sick you wont eat, but after the whole experience will be much stronger for it! Luckily your still young, because with this one, you are just wasting away your time!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop Crying and grab onto your balls, tell the b1tch its over and walk away. Its only a matter of time before the following two things will happen:

a) She will dump you for another guy

Or

b) You will end up getting married to her and then you will see what hell is really all about.

BE A MAN!

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, you essentially called her a prostitute. What do you expect?

Now compare it to this situation: How would you feel if you caught her in bed with someone else? You wouldn't forget it, right? You'd be pissed! So what if you made up and all of that....it changes nothing....her opinion of you was rocked bigtime.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I am a guy to.
I'm beginning to wonder. Dumping a girl who treats you like crap, even one you "love" is not that daunting of a task. I've left people I loved, sure it doesn't feel too good, for like a week but time goes on and wounds heal.

Look you either need to man up and break up with her or sit her down and have a SERIOUS conversation with her about her behavior. Those are your ONLY options at this point. Maybe we're wrong and she'll start to change her ways. If you think she's that hard to get over then you have to do something about the situation. You've obviously found some comfort in a relationship that doesn't really seem worth wild to anyone else so if that's the direction you want to go in, then a good confrontation is in order.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shes not into you if ....
she lies about being sick to get outta seeing you

shes not happy to see you at the bookstore

shes not into you if....
she doesnt gladly introduce her friends to you letting them know you are her boyfriend

shes not calling you

shes not into you if ...
shes calling someone else

there are lots of girls who are into you, get rid of this chick and go find one of them.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I have the ability to meet other attractive girls but this girl I can't let go of.
May I ask exactly what you are holding on to?
Sometimes people post their dilemmas and almost everyone asks him to dump her and it's always easier said then done. Rarely do I ever read posts about why it's so hard to get rid of the girl. It's always "she's doing this and that and whatever and it's making me feel lousy and it's hurting me". And that is why everyone so easily tells you to dump her. Beause you make it so easy for everyone to see her as a lousy ass girlfriend. You probably kind of expect everyone to tell you to dump her anyway. Which means there's really no point asking people what you should do. Cause the answer is obvious.

If you truly want help or advice on your problem, first answer the question I put to you.