My GF Has Issues how do I help her...

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok my GF shes perfect size but she thinks shes fat when shes not.. I know shes not just looking for complaments becuase she never eats. Her parents have to try and force her to eat dinner.. What do I do I dont wanna tell her to see a counsler she might dump me. Shes not fat or anerexic skinny but she always says her stomach hurts and then after she eats she feels sick.. WHAT DO I DO?? :confused: :(

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never encountered your situation but I sure would love some response.

I'd teach her something about being healthy. ;) This is something I highly value, being healthy. She's basically developing a sort of trauma if I'm not wrong. Where little problem leads to large, she'll die an early death not eating at all.

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And girls like that, I'd scream "STOP WORRYING ABOUT IT DUMB****, YOU'RE SKINNY ENOUGH TO BE CONSIDERED FEATHERWEIGHT YOU STUPID ****, NOW EAT YOUR FOOD!". :)

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol shes perfect size right now but she wont eat

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Dude she needs professional help.

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
Dude she needs professional help.
Yeah, that's why I told him to scream what I just typed in capital. :)

UNOWHO

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by wh01987
Ok my GF shes perfect size but she thinks shes fat when shes not.. I know shes not just looking for complaments becuase she never eats. Her parents have to try and force her to eat dinner.. What do I do I dont wanna tell her to see a counsler she might dump me. Shes not fat or anerexic skinny but she always says her stomach hurts and then after she eats she feels sick.. WHAT DO I DO?? :confused: :(
I don't know all of your situation, but if it is serious. Take a risk and do recommend that she talk to "someone" about it. If it is really that serious, she could get major liver/kidney problems not to mention the fact that the hydrochloric acid inside her stomach will start eating at the slime that protects the walls of her stomach, which could come back and haunt her later in life. Forget about your game for a moment, be a man, offer her help, and don't worry about yourself for a minute. Besides, odds are she won't dump you.

LayedBack

Reaction score
Re: Re: My GF Has Issues how do I help her...

Originally posted by UNOWHO
I don't know all of your situation, but if it is serious. Take a risk and do recommend that she talk to "someone" about it. If it is really that serious, she could get major liver/kidney problems not to mention the fact that the hydrochloric acid inside her stomach will start eating at the slime that protects the walls of her stomach, which could come back and haunt her later in life. Forget about your game for a moment, be a man, offer her help, and don't worry about yourself for a minute. Besides, odds are she won't dump you.
nuff said "claps for UNOWHO"

The Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her you prefer some cushion for the pushin

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
looks like a case of anorexia dyslexia there.

I'd tell you what to do in my amateur opinion, but with somethin serious like that, you're best off asking a professional. Aska doctor, a biology teacher, a counselor; hell, even google it. You'll get lots of helpful stuff.

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
if your gonna steal my lines at least quote me
That was nobody's line. You make no sense whatsoever.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the other guy said, forget yourself for a sec and go talk to a pro about this. If it is serious than you could possibly save her life.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much the only thing you can do is show her solutions.

You can't change other peoples minds, you can only show them the way. --Vincent

naluholo

Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's not an extremely serious problem yet:

If you're going to help her, don't make it seem like you are - she'll push you away. She's already got her family breathing down her back and shoving food at her. Find an indirect approach...

Anyways, you (and her parents) should understand that she can't just start eating more... When someone goes for a while without eating much, her stomach will shrink and be able to handle less food. Her parents trying to force her to eat is useless, they're going about it in the wrong way. Work on her self esteem, then work on her eating. Once you're there get her to eat just a little bit more every day until she can handle a healthy amount. But good luck getting her self esteem up - that's the hard part. Just try different things and see what works.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stick your dork in her mouth :D

Just kidding man. Just grab a hold of her and look into her eyes. Tell her she's super fine and you'd like to bend her over and go at it right then and there, if she'd stop complaining since there's nothing to be sad about that is.

Basically when girls ask if they're fat, it means they feel like fighting. Turn the tables by getting into your Don Juan routine with C+F.