"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

My GF Has Issues how do I help her...

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
Ok my GF shes perfect size but she thinks shes fat when shes not.. I know shes not just looking for complaments becuase she never eats. Her parents have to try and force her to eat dinner.. What do I do I dont wanna tell her to see a counsler she might dump me. Shes not fat or anerexic skinny but she always says her stomach hurts and then after she eats she feels sick.. WHAT DO I DO?? :confused: :(
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Saine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
867
Reaction score
0
Never encountered your situation but I sure would love some response.

I'd teach her something about being healthy. ;) This is something I highly value, being healthy. She's basically developing a sort of trauma if I'm not wrong. Where little problem leads to large, she'll die an early death not eating at all.
 

Saine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
867
Reaction score
0
And girls like that, I'd scream "STOP WORRYING ABOUT IT DUMB****, YOU'RE SKINNY ENOUGH TO BE CONSIDERED FEATHERWEIGHT YOU STUPID ****, NOW EAT YOUR FOOD!". :)
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
lol shes perfect size right now but she wont eat
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Dude she needs professional help.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Saine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
867
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Julian
Dude she needs professional help.
Yeah, that's why I told him to scream what I just typed in capital. :)
 

UNOWHO

Banned
Joined
Nov 1, 2003
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Pimpistan
Originally posted by wh01987
Ok my GF shes perfect size but she thinks shes fat when shes not.. I know shes not just looking for complaments becuase she never eats. Her parents have to try and force her to eat dinner.. What do I do I dont wanna tell her to see a counsler she might dump me. Shes not fat or anerexic skinny but she always says her stomach hurts and then after she eats she feels sick.. WHAT DO I DO?? :confused: :(
I don't know all of your situation, but if it is serious. Take a risk and do recommend that she talk to "someone" about it. If it is really that serious, she could get major liver/kidney problems not to mention the fact that the hydrochloric acid inside her stomach will start eating at the slime that protects the walls of her stomach, which could come back and haunt her later in life. Forget about your game for a moment, be a man, offer her help, and don't worry about yourself for a minute. Besides, odds are she won't dump you.
 

LayedBack

New Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
my computer
Re: Re: My GF Has Issues how do I help her...

Originally posted by UNOWHO
I don't know all of your situation, but if it is serious. Take a risk and do recommend that she talk to "someone" about it. If it is really that serious, she could get major liver/kidney problems not to mention the fact that the hydrochloric acid inside her stomach will start eating at the slime that protects the walls of her stomach, which could come back and haunt her later in life. Forget about your game for a moment, be a man, offer her help, and don't worry about yourself for a minute. Besides, odds are she won't dump you.
nuff said "claps for UNOWHO"
 

The Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Age
39
tell her you prefer some cushion for the pushin
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Location
LA, California
looks like a case of anorexia dyslexia there.

I'd tell you what to do in my amateur opinion, but with somethin serious like that, you're best off asking a professional. Aska doctor, a biology teacher, a counselor; hell, even google it. You'll get lots of helpful stuff.
 

Saine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
867
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by drixsa
if your gonna steal my lines at least quote me
That was nobody's line. You make no sense whatsoever.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
As the other guy said, forget yourself for a sec and go talk to a pro about this. If it is serious than you could possibly save her life.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Pretty much the only thing you can do is show her solutions.

You can't change other peoples minds, you can only show them the way. --Vincent
 

naluholo

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Location
Summerdale, AL, USA
If it's not an extremely serious problem yet:

If you're going to help her, don't make it seem like you are - she'll push you away. She's already got her family breathing down her back and shoving food at her. Find an indirect approach...

Anyways, you (and her parents) should understand that she can't just start eating more... When someone goes for a while without eating much, her stomach will shrink and be able to handle less food. Her parents trying to force her to eat is useless, they're going about it in the wrong way. Work on her self esteem, then work on her eating. Once you're there get her to eat just a little bit more every day until she can handle a healthy amount. But good luck getting her self esteem up - that's the hard part. Just try different things and see what works.
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Stick your dork in her mouth :D

Just kidding man. Just grab a hold of her and look into her eyes. Tell her she's super fine and you'd like to bend her over and go at it right then and there, if she'd stop complaining since there's nothing to be sad about that is.

Basically when girls ask if they're fat, it means they feel like fighting. Turn the tables by getting into your Don Juan routine with C+F.
 
Top