Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Game Backfired Last Night

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my ex’s has slowly been creeping her way back into my life. I’ve been having sex with her over the past few weeks. We’d agreed to just have a f*** buddy relationship. We were hanging out last night and another girl was blowing up my phone. The ex had a meltdown. She was crying and saying that she wants to get back together and have a relationship again. I told her that it wasn’t going to happen. As big of an a$$hole as I can be, can’t help but feel really bad about this. How in the f*ck do I get out of this without destroying her??

Glassguy

Reaction score
Why do you care if she is your ex, you only want her for sex and you have another options blowing your phone up.

These fwb situations never last forever

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my ex’s has slowly been creeping her way back into my life. I’ve been having sex with her over the past few weeks. We’d agreed to just have a f*** buddy relationship. We were hanging out last night and another girl was blowing up my phone. The ex had a meltdown. She was crying and saying that she wants to get back together and have a relationship again. I told her that it wasn’t going to happen. As big of an a$$hole as I can be, can’t help but feel really bad about this. How in the f*ck do I get out of this without destroying her??

simple you can't, also you are not destroying her, that is her doing. take note too youa re looking after your interests, you really think she would care if it was her?

I would ask why did it end, if was her or she cheated, I wouldn't even string for sex only, but each to his own

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you care if she is your ex, you only want her for sex and you have another options blowing your phone up.

These fwb situations never last forever
That’s true. Just made me feel kinda bad lol

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
simple you can't, also you are not destroying her, that is her doing. take note too youa re looking after your interests, you really think she would care if it was her?

I would ask why did it end, if was her or she cheated, I wouldn't even string for sex only, but each to his own
Yeah if the shoe was on the other foot she wouldn’t give a shyt.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you are misinterpreting this.

What occurred was best case scenario for you--or any guy: Having another girl overtly blow up your phone or flirt with you while another girl or a gf or whatever is present. NOTHING could be a bigger turn on for a woman from a psychological perspective. Trust me, her IL is now 110%. Roll with it and be cool. Start apologizing, supplicating, and acting all sorry and beta and soft and it can/will nosedive to below 50% in a minute.

Enjoy the Interest Level Capital you just earned, because it usually doesn't last.

Good luck.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What occurred was best case scenario for you--or any guy: Having another girl overtly blow up your phone or flirt with you while another girl or a gf or whatever is present. NOTHING could be a bigger turn on for a woman from a psychological perspective. Trust me, her IL is now 110%. Roll with it and be cool. Start apologizing, supplicating, and acting all sorry and beta and soft and it can/will nosedive to below 50% in a minute.

Enjoy the Interest Level Capital you just earned, because it usually doesn't last.

Good luck.
This. This is gold. Her interest level is going to sky rocket. Mix in a little ignoring her and you have her in the palms of you hand to set free ...

or crush.;)

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Good luck.
It’s kinda funny. I just didn’t want her trying to get me into an exclusive relationship or causing me too much drama. She told me that I was playing her and I told her that she played herself lol. I don’t even know what that means :rofl: .

I guess I felt bad because I led her on to think there’s a possibility for a relationship in the future. But the truth is that there isn’t.

Last night I told her that I’m staying single for now and I’ll be hooking up with other girls as well. She did agree in the end and I banged her afterwards. Just seemed weird.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s kinda funny. I just didn’t want her trying to get me into an exclusive relationship or causing me too much drama. She told me that I was playing her and I told her that she played herself lol. I don’t even know what that means :rofl: .

I guess I felt bad because I led her on to think there’s a possibility for a relationship in the future. But the truth is that there isn’t.

Last night I told her that I’m staying single for now and I’ll be hooking up with other girls as well. She did agree in the end and I banged her afterwards. Just seemed weird.
This is what they thrive on. Now you’ve made yourself a challenge. A trophy to be won.

Women are like kids, they can have a toy, and not be playing with it. But as soon as they see other kids playing with their toy and enjoying it they wanna claim ownership.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what they thrive on. Now you’ve made yourself a challenge. A trophy to be won.

Women are like kids, they can have a toy, and not be playing with it. But as soon as they see other kids playing with their toy and enjoying it they wanna claim ownership.
I was contemplating using anti seduction to get rid of her lol

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was contemplating using anti seduction to get rid of her lol
If you seriously feel like it’s more trouble than it’s worth no need to “anti seduce” just ignore her calls and texts she will go away eventually.

But why not just get a few free lays? Unless you actually care for her as a human and don’t want to cause her emotional turmoil, which is understandable if you broke up on good terms and she’s actually not a bad girl. But if she treated you like ****, you don’t owe her that.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you actually care for her as a human and don’t want to cause her emotional turmoil, which is understandable if you broke up on good terms and she’s actually not a bad girl. But if she treated you like ****, you don’t owe her that.
I’m not going to anti seduce her. But I do care for her as a person and don’t want to cause her harm for my own benefit. Probably just take a step back for now and see what she does then figure things out from there.

ThinkerG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does everyone make things so complicated? Forget anti seduction, forget ignoring her, forget using her for a few lays if she wants a relationship. Why put someone through that, I mean go ahead but you reap what you sow. It’s 2020 bro, there’s no respect In lying for puzzy. Quality and low hanging fruit give It up for free.
Sit her down, look her in the eyes, be a man and let her go as move on since you don’t want a relationship with her. You dont have to be rude or mean or try to use her. Even if she wasn’t good to you in that past or whatever there no need to hurt her....that’s what jaded females do and what all these emotional guys do when women don’t want them....men don’t do that. These comments are ridiculously misled, Just be real and straight up.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We were hanging out last night and another girl was blowing up my phone. The ex had a meltdown. She was crying and saying that she wants to get back together and have a relationship again.
How did she know another girl was blowing up your phone?

When other girls call me when I’m on dates, I hide it. My focus is 100% on the girl I’m with, not on the whims of another girl.

Come on men, focus.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a brilliant analogy that sums it all up. Almost scary how many similarities women and children have.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
This. This is gold. Her interest level is going to sky rocket. Mix in a little ignoring her and you have her in the palms of you hand to set free ...

or crush.;)
Women love competition,especially in mating