"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

My G/f Called Me an Easy Piece of A$$

Tiga

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
Baltimore
My girlfriend called me an easy piece of a$$ after we got done having sex!

Here's the story. When my g/f and I first started dating, we didn't have sex every time I went over her house. Nowadays, I just wanna fvck her EVERY single time I come over.

One night after having sex, she calls me an easy piece of a$$.

I asked her, "why am I an easy piece of a$$?"

She replied, "..because I know I'll get some at the end of the night no matter what."

I said, "what's wrong with getting multiple orgasms every time you see me?"

She said, "nothing, I like it (with a smile)."

I am confused. Does she think I'm some kinda $lut? Am I being too predicatable by giving her sex every time I see her? What should I do?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
She likes sex as much as you do. As long as she is not cheating then whats the problem. Just don't let her turn you into an AFC.

-Grey Fox
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Damn - the biggest insult - a hor is calling you a hor!!:D

No dude, what she is saying is that men never refudse sex!!! This is not a grand revelation!! Next time tell her "What else would I be over here for??"

Say it slyly but convincingly!! Actually this is the truth!!!

She will be stunned by your answer and just to teach you lesson she may deny you sex for a few days or until you beg on your knees!

Here is the solution - never let a woman who you are sexing deny you sex--- NEVER!!!! You are allowing her to control you and she has you supplicating and waiting patiently for her approval like a chump - DON'T DO THIS!!! Next time walk out and leave!!

She is using sex as a control mechanism!!
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Girl: You're an easy piece of ass!
You: Are you accusing me of being a sex maniac?
Girl: [yes or no or comment or question]
You You're in denial!
No: I am not
You: I have to use viagra! The last girl I dated said I had the sex drive of an ohnry old man!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Tiga

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
Baltimore
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Damn - the biggest insult - a hor is calling you a hor!!:D

No dude, what she is saying is that men never refudse sex!!! This is not a grand revelation!! Next time tell her "What else would I be over here for??"

Say it slyly but convincingly!! Actually this is the truth!!!
Hahaha.. I'll try that next time. :D
 

Tiga

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
Baltimore
Originally posted by rgeere

You: I have to use viagra! The last girl I dated said I had the sex drive of an ohnry old man!
I can't say that.. lol (we devirginized each other).
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by Tiga
I can't say that.. lol (we devirginized each other).
I've gotten girls to initiate kino by saying similar stuff, but that's my style though may not work for you.

It doesn't matter if it's true or not 'cause your busting on her words. If she thought you really had the sex drive of an ohnry old man she wouldn't have said what she said in the first place. You just became more of a challenge and a fun one at that...
 

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
572
Reaction score
6
ok?

I don't see any problem here.
Let her ramble on.
H*ll, they say all kinds of b*ll Sh*t.

I 'poked' one tonight.
I let her talk all of her old sh*t for an hour or so.
I have changed her mind set about me-- that I am not her friend, but, I am her 'special friend'. (ie. she can talk to me about anything that is on her mind)
So, I let her 'ramble' on then I mount her and send her home.

cave dweller
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Tiga

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
Baltimore
Lol.. I see. Next time I see her, I'm gonna mount her and poke her really hard with my cane stick because I'm a horny old man.

Thanx guys.
 

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
Location
montreal, PQ
short but sweet.

Listen to the Big Chill's advice.

He laid it out for you. This past thread just confirms everything. You've become boring, predictable and a non issue for this chick. her saying about dancing with other guys, imo, was not a test, but rather a means to sabotage a relationship she sees no value in anyways.

You either take the right measures to turn this thingf around and earn her respect, or you just blow her off and fvck other girls luike this website taught you to.

Arent you only 18? Holy shyt dude, why are u even stressing? Are u planning on marrying this chcik?
 

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
989
Reaction score
9
Location
Hollywood
Originally posted by jbbrain
short but sweet.

Listen to the Big Chill's advice.

He laid it out for you. This past thread just confirms everything. You've become boring, predictable and a non issue for this chick. her saying about dancing with other guys, imo, was not a test, but rather a means to sabotage a relationship she sees no value in anyways.

You either take the right measures to turn this thingf around and earn her respect, or you just blow her off and fvck other girls luike this website taught you to.

Arent you only 18? Holy shyt dude, why are u even stressing? Are u planning on marrying this chcik?
that's it, and especially in light of your other post. it appears that she likes your wanker, but she can easily find another. in fact, she's looking around for one. when she does find one (if she hasn't already) she will dump you. she has zero respect for you. dump HER.
 

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
2
Location
Out There
dude. shes telling you that, your to predictable and to easy , she likes efrt and she might even go ****ing around on your A$$ while your playing Xbox. give her minimum amount of sex. get her horny and then leave. do that shyt several times. she will beg you for sex.

Peace !!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Toocold:
Eat a can of beans and fart yourself to the moon.®


Bwahahahahahaha now thats some funny shyt.

JB,

your still calling me big chill huh...funny.
 

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
Location
montreal, PQ
yeah, dog, but its just outta habit..

no stress....
 

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
989
Reaction score
9
Location
Hollywood
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Toocold:
Eat a can of beans and fart yourself to the moon.®


Bwahahahahahaha now thats some funny shyt.

JB,

your still calling me big chill huh...funny.
say that to a chick who needs to be knocked down a couple of notches. goes over famously!

Tiga, why don't you try that line out on THIS chick that's about to toast yo' azz? beat her at her own game. tag her azz one last time--make it really good and kinky--then dump her. that is what she IS going to do to you.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
****, man, if she's digging it, start getting kinky on her ass. Try to get her to bring another woman in, or role-play, or **** like that. If she refuses, DENY HER THE SEX. Start out slow at first...then get kinkier and kinkier.

I don't know if this'll work, mind you, but it's what I'D do. This way you can challenge her for the sex but don't have to give it up to prove a point. :D
 
Top