Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My G/F and I got SCAMMED BIG TIME......Please don't make the same mistake.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not the victims.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WillieSacks
There is a way out of it. We are the victim's.....I'll follow up on it later.
You got ripped off while you were trying to defraud others.

That's pretty pathetic in itself. But it's made even more pathetic by you trying to pretend like you're the victims here. Get over it -- it's about damned time you learned... there's no honor among thieves.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$2000, yeah right. I wish. That's a bit pricey.
Notice he still doesn't explain why people are loading computers, flat panel TVs, and other electronics equipment into his vehicle out of the kindness of their hearts, free of charge.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a way out of it. We are the victim's.....I'll follow up on it later.
Apparently you didn't read what I posted.
Originally posted by diablo
The thing is, you aren't the victim here. You and him were co-conspirators in an attempt to defraud a banking institution. There's no way you can claim otherwise.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The entire paper trial only has your name on it as well. You really ought to do yourself a favor and NOT try to report this as you being a victim here. At least based on what you wrote in your initial post of the situation

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of the FBI agents I've met have had at least a master's degree, often in forensic psychology or criminology.

And that was BEFORE they entered the academy.

Willie, I think you're just a kid; you have lessons to learn.

You're biggest lesson will come when you try explain your innocence to the FBI.

;)

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whistler
You're biggest lesson will come when you try explain your innocence to the FBI.
Well you see, my friend said he would put $5000 into both my girlfriends bank account as well as my own. I didn't have to do anything for it, just give him a percentage. Then when I found out that I couldn't in fact get thousands of dollars for free, and the bank tried to get the money back from me, I realized that he was lying and was actually trying to scam me.

Right.

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Notice he still doesn't explain why people are loading computers, flat panel TVs, and other electronics equipment into his vehicle out of the kindness of their hearts, free of charge.
you are so far from the truth it's not even funny. He was saying we should do that. I just laughed it off. I don't have any flat panel tv's or computers in my household and I have a car, a 24 inch TV in a box won't even fit in my car let alone a flat panel. Keep guessing though.

Like I said, there is a way out of it. We are the victims....I already talked to my attorney and he gave me 2 options. When it's all said and done with, I'll tell you guys what happened. We didn't defraud the bank, the scam artist, who avoided me for a month and changed his number (which he doesn't know I have the new one) defrauded the bank. His face is on camera entering money in my account..I've said enough. I'll let you guys know what happened when it's all said and done. Everyone has their own opinions so I'm not mad at you guys but you'll see in the end what happens.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are so far from the truth it's not even funny. He was saying we should do that. I just laughed it off. I don't have any flat panel tv's or computers in my household and I have a car, a 24 inch TV in a box won't even fit in my car let alone a flat panel. Keep guessing though.
Were you lying then or are you lying now? You claimed that you "knew people" who gave you flat panel TVs and computers free. I'm not the only person who say you say that.

Like I said, there is a way out of it. We are the victims....I already talked to my attorney and he gave me 2 options. When it's all said and done with, I'll tell you guys what happened. We didn't defraud the bank, the scam artist, who avoided me for a month and changed his number (which he doesn't know I have the new one) defrauded the bank. His face is on camera entering money in my account..I've said enough. I'll let you guys know what happened when it's all said and done. Everyone has their own opinions so I'm not mad at you guys but you'll see in the end what happens.
No, you BOTH attempted to defraud the bank. You even knew as much, because, as you said, part of the scheme involved paying off a fraud investigator.

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Were you lying then or are you lying now? You claimed that you "knew people" who gave you flat panel TVs and computers free. I'm not the only person who say you say that.

I knew people who could hook me up. I'll give you an example of someone having a 'legit' hookup...One of my teammates is really close (part of his clique) with an NBA star who is under contract with a Big Time shoe company. He gets all shoes and clothes from that company for free thanks to his boy. I have a similar kind of hook-up.

No, you BOTH attempted to defraud the bank. You even knew as much, because, as you said, part of the scheme involved paying off a fraud investigator.

pm

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
i didn't get to see the original post before it got deleted. can some1 summarize for me plz?

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your story is fishy, Willie. If you were smart, you would take the free hookups, and SELL THEM. The fact that you don't even consider that leads me to believe that you KNOW that this stuff is stolen, because if it was legit, you would be smart enough to take all that is offered, and sell it. Not only is this easier than defrauding the bank out of money, but if you need to pay the fees, this can easily get you the money needed to pay it off.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrWnSugaMan
i didn't get to see the original post before it got deleted. can some1 summarize for me plz?
Willy and his girlfriend basically entered into an arrangement with a con-artist where the con artist would help him scam $10,000 out of a bank in exchange for a certain cut of the scammed money, and a certain amount would supposedly go to a fraud officer to cover their tracks. Only the problem was that the con artist took his cut of the money and left Willy and his girl holding the bag. And now the bank wants the $10,000 that Willy and his girlfriend were trying to scam from them.

Furthermore, Willy is such a cool guy that people just give him TVs and computers and things like that for no reason. They just like him so much that they say, "Hey, Willy, come here and let me give you a flat panel television at no cost to you whatsoever! Just because I like you so much! This merchandise is not stolen property! So don't even think that!"

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha

I'm predicting that Willie will mysteriously dissappear from this forum for awhile, once the FBI gets on this case. Unless The state penn has an internet hookup, that is.

This just doesn't add up at all

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't beleive his girlfriend was in on the scam!

I thought all women are sugar and spice and everything nice. Surely, a woman would never engage in such immoral behavior.

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Naw bro. Nothing like that. We thought he was putting checks into our accounts. Why do you keep bringing the part up about flat panel tv's and computers. I don't have any flat panel tv's or computers. I already told you that.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naw bro. Nothing like that. We thought he was putting checks into our accounts. Why do you keep bringing the part up about flat panel tv's and computers. I don't have any flat panel tv's or computers. I already told you that.
You're full of sh*t. Not everybody saw what you wrote, but a lot of people did. Why do you keep lying?

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're full of sh*t. Not everybody saw what you wrote, but a lot of people did. Why do you keep lying?
What the hell is your problem??? Chill the fukk out. You keep taking $hit out of context. How many times do I have to say I don't have any flat panel tv's or computers, I have 1 24 inch tv and a dvd recorder. You're trying to get me in trouble. I deleted the post on the messageboard because I was advised to. If this is going to court, then why would I have all that info on a messageboard if it can come back and bite me in the @ss somehow. I'm not going to get into a back and forth with you.

Your taking this personal.

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
Willie, I strongly recommend that you delete this post and try to wipe your ip-adress log. Most likely our new Power-Trippin 'Morally Right' Vigilante Gio will turn you in to the Feds.

Also, do not answer his question. He only wants you to confess.

I noticed that.