My fun school of thought!!

hot stuff

Banned
Reaction score
So how should a man treat a woman?? Good question i think!! This forum contains so many answers yet so many conflict each other...of course there are going to opposing opinions..we all have our own train of thought and rightly so, for god gave free will!!

I'm a 19 year old students going to university, where the chicks are horny. I can honestly say that im a good looking guy who doesnt have much trouble attracting woman, to be honest i've never had, but like most here i have had my fair share of AFC moments in the past where i have scared HB's away after a month or 2!!

Here is my school of thought!! Feel free to agree or to disagree!!

First of all a man should live his own life, i strongly agree which the theory of improvement. Think about it, all the worlds most successful people have incredible lives and have no trouble attrating woman!! Even an old wrinle like Donald Trump!! His babe is SMMOKING HOT!!!!! how did he get her?? he is a WINNER!!!!

A man should have solid game!! This is probably most applicable to my agegroup (under 25's). You should use ****y and funny, have good body language, her keep her competing for you!!Most young girls, (under 25) want what they can't have. I have called some girls up on this and they have admitted it to me!! After all, making yourself less available will increase your percieved value in her mind, and that will make you more ATTRACTIVE!! ATTRACTION IS KEY!!

For god sake, be PATIENT!!!!!! this point is not stressed enough on this forum!! too many guys here try to rush into relationships on this forum!! Play it cool at the start man.. for her to really appreciate you will take time...if she is that hot then she will eventually realise that you are different for not running afer her!!

Be sexual!!! enough said!!!

Enjoy youself!!! live life to the full and ascertain some much needed experience, which you CANNOT GET FROM THE COMPUTER!!!!

last but not least, CONFIDENCE!!! This cannot be said enough times, i was out clubbing last friday and my friend challenged me for a laugh to see how many girls i could make out with in an hour and i tallied 7!!!only one rejection and she didnt actually say no, i just walked away because there was no vibe!! How did i do this?? i jus waled up to them on the dancefloor with my friend with a big smile on my face, did a bit of dancing, took their hands making them do a spin (girls love this) pulled them in and kissed them!!! ONLY WORKS IF YOU SMILE AND BE CONFIDENT THOUGH!!!

BTW I THINK ITS BETTER TO BE A BAD BOY THAN A NICEGUY,THOUGH THIS IS OBVIUSLY NOT ESSENTIAL!! just show your girl you have a wild side to you and you are FUN!!! as pook would put it OOOHH LA LA LA!!!

AGAIN MOST IMPORTANTLY HAVE FUN!! I AM THE DADDY :woo :D

Peace out!! BTW colin farrells the Don Juan of the centuary!!

krasnyiLion

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, i kind of knew all about what you posted. It is good advice for beginners.
but sometimes we post for ourselves instead of for other people. I think you are beginning to realize this and that is good.

game is of course important, but what do you call game?
the tricks and techniques?
or you character and personality?

the latter is the most important.

obviously

Confidence
being a challenge
funny
****y
teasing
flirtyness
sexual state
negging
spontanuity
Leadership
and the list goes on and on and on are all important. but really the most important thing.

IS TO ACTUALLY GET OUT THERE AND TRY.