"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

My friends.

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
I feel that I am progressing in life. I am becoming a better man day by day, with lightning speed. That is where the problem lies.

I feel that, I have "outgrown" my friends. Come to think of it, quite a few of my friends are AFC. Every time we go out, I see their common patheticness. Just the other day, 3 of us were chatting up these 2 hotties. One of them asks if someone would throw away her empty cup of Starbucks. 2 of them both reach for it with lightning speed, like she is a queen of some kind. At the end, my friend went like "dude, lets go buy a condom, we might get some". Im sitting there thinking wow... what losers.

What was once fun has now becameold and boring. Nowadays all some of my friends wanna do is sit at home and play X-Box rather than going out and actually doing something productive. Only witha few of my friends do I truly enjoy hanging out with . I am just sick and tired of seeing this crap happen every damn time. And sometimes, to be honest, I feel I hardly have any friends left and even feel lonely. Like I said before, I have "outgrown" them in alot of ways. I really hate this, and I cannot just drop my "afc" friends.

Any suggestions are welcome.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
I feel this way too. I'm jsut doing my work and all and my buddy is like, "dude, get XBOX live it is the best, halo 2 is coming out, omfg splinter cell is the best."

or

"yo man, get a new PC cuz counter-strike 2 is coming out omfg it's the ****. let's pwnage thems yo."

_____________

annoying as fvck, so I just ignore them or tell them no I don't like that stuff as enthusiastically as them. You need to move on man. I'm kinda breaking off from my friends now. I still know them and keep connections cuz they're useful, but I don't let them or ANYONE keep me back.

You will eventually become the guy women view as passionate about life and independent. Great job.
 

Pfeile

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
You described my exact situation. My friends are worse than AFC's, they are total losers. They don't even talk to girls let alone get the chance to throw away their Starbuck cups. But they are decent people (most of them) and I don't want to just drop them as friends, as I have known some of them for 6 years or more.

But we aspiring DJs can't really talk, as we were once like them, that's why we made friends with them; people like people who are like themselves.

And I feel like you Kidd, kind of lonely, as I haven't made that many new good 'friends', just acquaintances mainly.

I think the best thing to do is to try and teach them the lessons you have learnt here. E.g. after that cup thing, I would have told your friends not to be so submissive, and don't be such a doormat etc.

And get new non-AFC friends. I'm trying to do that at the moment, and when you do so, you can bring your old friends into the group, and they can learn even more from watching you DJs. :cool:
 

iMat

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Well, that's the great fun of such friends. They can help boost your confidence. In fact, they already have for you.

And who cares if they aren't getting any?

Just make sure you keep them aside when you work your magic, and when they do, you can either laugh inside, pity him, or give him pointers to be a better man.

--iMat
 

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
669
Reaction score
2
Location
Australia
Just the other day, 3 of us were chatting up these 2 hotties. One of them asks if someone would throw away her empty cup of Starbucks. 2 of them both reach for it with lightning speed, like she is a queen of some kind.
Did you laugh? I would have!

I know what you mean though, once you find yourself drifting away from the AFCness you've known for so many years, sometimes it can feel like you're lost.

How many years of highschool do you have left? You can always look forward to uni/college!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Oh my god......

Is that the sign of loser friends? all mine tell me to get x-box live all the time. When i say i'd rather spend the money in the gym or doing something productive, they look at me as if i broke into their house at christmas and urinated on their kids.
 

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
I, by the way, did not mean that playing Halo is a sign of being a loser. I enjoy it too at times. But what I did mean, is instead of a saturday night at a concert/mall/whatever, they pick staying home.

I am a sophmore in HS, probably switching schools next year.

And no, I did not laugh, because after all they are my friends.
 

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
I've never been a person that gives up friends easily. Im too tied to brotherhood and loyalty to do something like give up my friends just because they are AFC. dishonesty and unloyalty are NOT DJ traits.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
I just ran into a similar situation today and threw in some C&F. This girl jsut came to sit at our lunch table and she was a HB 9. Latina..nice ass, nice tits, both really good cushion for pushin material.:D

anyways, she's been eyeing me, this asian guy, in some of our classes and I just say stuff like, "you know, I'm more than just a piece of meat for you to drool over." and she just says, "omg, i wasn't staring at you!" then I catch her again and she blushes etc.

ok so today she's sitting with us for some bizarre reason, and she's done with her lunch. So we get up and she leaves it there. here's the convo:

me: are you just going to leave that there? for some innocent bird to choke on?
her: hahaa, there are no birds in here
me: ...for some innocent child to choke on?
her: haha ok...ok..
my friend jumps in: ooh it's fine. I'll get it for you.
her: see? there ARE sweet guys in this world, unlike you ::pokes tongue out at me::
me: don't worry, you're not special. they do that for anything with tits and ass.
her: :eek: tries to hit me, but starts chasing me cuz i'm a fast mofo.
 

ak5

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Carolina
I have the same problem yet at school, my 'crew' is all AFC and i want to start chilling more with the in-crowd but its hard especially since they know you had loser friends before...you know? any tips on gettin in the in crowd since none of them kind of want to chill with you since you were likea loser [ouch thats harsh] before?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top