"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

My friends girlfriends don't like me... Why?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
My friends go out there way to tell me this, I think this is funny. So are the dirty looks

Do they think I'll bring chicks around their boyfriends? ‍♂
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2018
Messages
88
Reaction score
50
My friends go out there way to tell me this, I think this is funny. So are the dirty looks

Do they think I'll bring chicks around their boyfriends? ‍♂
Probably yes... They give you dirty looks because they know girls hotter then them like you...They fear that they will get replaced by a hotter version of themselves.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Shouldn’t “why” be what you ask your friends when they tell you this? Rather than the guessing game you are setting up in this thread.

You’re either too much a player, or too much a prick.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Nah I won't ask my friends if they are really friends they would tell me
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I guess you don’t have friends then
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Logic85

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2018
Messages
23
Reaction score
17
Age
41
As long as your girlfriend values you more than her "girlfriends" they shouldn't be a problem.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
it probably means you aren't chad to them, women don't tend to be nice to guys they don't wanna fvck.
 

meldiamond

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2018
Messages
256
Reaction score
92
I have the opposite issue: girlfriends and married women hit on me openly in front of their boyfriends and husbands and cuck them publicly. Or, they show up to the event alone and get their game on.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
it probably means you aren't chad to them, women don't tend to be nice to guys they don't wanna fvck.
I've gotten it before because they thought I was the head "cheater" in the group. 10 years later after being a non-cheater, I get it for supposedly being head of the "he mans womans hater club". So it can be any reason.
 
Top