Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My friend's down (depressed) and nothing i can do?

solo1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway i dont know what happened but it's rare to see him like this.

The last class 2 days ago things were fine, then at the last 30 mins of class he started sitting by himself looking all mopey and down. Usually at the end of class we walk together, but he didnt want to this time so we went our own ways.
I thought he was pissed at me or something so i gave him time to cool off.

I thought today's class he'd be back to normal again, but again he's still down. But it didnt appear that he was mad at me, im guessing something to do with girls, his ex (said he was getting back with together last weekend), or just people problems.
So i confronted him and asked him what was wrong and asked if he wanted to talk about it. He said he didnt want to and ended up leaving class a little earlier than me.

Honestly after that class his vibe got to me and i felt a little of his mood. Bah no wonder people love being around optimistic happpy people. Usually if my buddies have problems theyll talk about it, but he's very closed off to people that he makes communication hard.

So Im guessing at this point there's nothing i can do?

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nope not much my friend

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get him so high he forgets who he is.

solo1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by splinterkb
Get him so high he forgets who he is.
Thats what i thought too, drag him to a bar and get him butt drunk that he spills the beans. As i told him, if he wants to talk im always around. Right now he needs his alone time, and that i will respect.