"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

My friend thinks "waxing" his arms is gonna get him girls..

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
Man.. somebody slap some sense into him! He's not even that hairy, yet he went on and on about how if a guy has some hair on his arms, it would automatically be a turn off. He's too deep in his ways, I honestly can't argue or help him anymore. Somehow he thinks girls will just tell him they like him or something, I don't know, he's weird.

what do you guys think

i honestly don't think some hair on the forearms matters at all. It's manly.

In fact..a lot of girls prefer some hair on the man's arm, chest (not chewbacca like, but you know what I mean)
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
as many girls as I've apporached, I've never had any ask to see if I had hair on my arms, but then I might have just approached the wrong girls
 

o14liquid

Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
me....personally i dont liek being hairy hairy. like big foot.
chest hair i keep it clean. my forearm doesn't show much hair so i dont really worry about it. armpit hair i keep it trimed. dont care what ya'll say but i dont want a bush under my arm whenever i lift my arm up when i wear a muscle shirt.
but then again never had a girl asked me to look at my forearm or anything like that....
 

Hidden-Danjer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2000
Messages
897
Reaction score
6
Age
43
Location
Hull, East Yorkshire, England
I've heard it all now!

Arm hair?

You what?!?!?

Seriously guys, you can expect girls to look at the type of shoes your wearing, check your teeth aren't black but arm hair?!?

When will people realise... To girls looks just AREN'T important (if she has overcome that trophy guy stage of course).

Girls, as bad as it may be, put personality before looks... So long meet the BASIC laws of personal hygene (and weight dare i say?)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Location
Eire
I cant see how this would attract more girls to him.

I say he should concentrate on his game more so than his arms! :)

lol!
 
Top