My friend is the toughest for his weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

souporman

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm 14, i bench 205, squat 315, i weigh 180 and am 6 foot tall

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by marketboy
My friend weighs 220 and benches 350. He is also athletic, very fast.

He doesn't use roids or anything. I think he has the potential to be one of the toughest people.

Does anyone know anyone more impressive? (I don't mean professionals who take roids either)
Yeah, I know a dude names Mike Mahler who, at 6'0 and 185, bench pressed 365 pounds (he's a martial arts and kettlebell master, I'm not sure if he still benches or not). Not only is he not a juicer, he's a VEGAN. Go to www.mikemahler.com to find out about him. He's a strength coach based out of Santa Monica.

marketboy

Banned
Reaction score
Alpha Male: Yeah I figured you were short and stocky. Im not trying to take anything away from you, you definitely are strong, but my friend can put up nearly the same weight, and is cut up, meaning more athletic. When you are stocky you are strong at close range, but my friend would have more speed and athleticism and would probably win in the long run.

The reason I post about him is because I think he has the greatest ability. I mean come on, being 6'3 220 and being able to put up 350 its like damn...... He is cut up too, has like a 6 pack.

Also he is European, it kind of bothers me that no Americans out there can compete. I was hoping to get some responses to see if I was wrong, but so far Im not.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd bring your punk ass to Bruce Lee if he was still alive.

He'd kill your friend with "hiya" and a chop to the jugular.

He was also very short.

Your friend is strong, but your preaching to the wrong audience, Ned.

marketboy

Banned
Reaction score
Bruce Lee has trained for several years and is able to get everything out of his body. He has studied combat and dedicated his life to it. My friend has not.

But based on just physical attributes, my friend is much more impressive.

Next??????

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, my friend weighs 280 and benches 490. He is also more athletic and faster than your friend.

He doesn't use roids or anything. I think he has the potential to be one of the toughest people.

See how stupid this is? My daddy can beat up your daddy!

Geez. Just let this thread die the death it was supposed to and stop bringing it back, market... with all due respect, nobody here cares how big and bad your friend is or isn't.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by marketboy
Bruce Lee has trained for several years and is able to get everything out of his body. He has studied combat and dedicated his life to it. My friend has not.

But based on just physical attributes, my friend is much more impressive.

Next??????
Will you honestly just shut the **** up?

Did you happen to see the sarcasm in my post?

Go get a ****ing life you ****.

marketboy

Banned
Reaction score
I think my point is being missed here. I am not posting to show my friend off. My intention was actually to see if other people from around the country could match his stats and abilities because in our neighborhood he is seen as being more advanced physically than anyone else.

I just wanted to see if we are witnessing something out of the ordinary in this kid.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe the guys over at BB.com would be more interested... seeing as how this board's primary focus isn't bodybuilding...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an American friend who is 6'8", weighs 250 lbs., is very cut, and can bench press a f*cking Greyhound bus. With, like, 15 people on board!

Can your "friend" beat THAT, marketboy?

That's what I thought.

I win.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alpine
Look at the SAS guys, I bet only about 2% could bench 300, but so what.
you seriously think so? firstly the SAS are a small unit, so thats like saying only a few of these guys could bench 300, secondly and more important is that these guys are in top shape, they are among the best of the best. They can go for months in the jungle convering like 500km a week, they go through extreme conditions they are at a peak pf physical fitness they climb up the most ruggid terain and you do not think that even 2% could bench 300? im sure the majority could and would be suprised if in actual fact there where any of them that could not.

Status
Not open for further replies.