Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My friend is the toughest for his weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

marketboy

Banned
Reaction score
My friend weighs 220 and benches 350. He is also athletic, very fast.

He doesn't use roids or anything. I think he has the potential to be one of the toughest people.

Does anyone know anyone more impressive? (I don't mean professionals who take roids either)

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: 190 / 13% BF, 315 bench 405 squat, 405 deadlift -- for reps, not 1RM, quick as hell...can't catch me, can't hold me, can't beat me, mentally or physically.

marketboy

Banned
Reaction score
my friend still benches more. He is also 6'3 so he isnt stocky. Do you use any roids, or anything equivalent to it?

Shane Mosely is 5'8 160 and benches 315 and squats about the same. Thats more impressive. Now he is famous, but my friend still benches more!!!

7 Virtues

Don Juan
Reaction score
How much you lift has nothing to do with how tough you are.

steveoo5

Don Juan
Reaction score
my friend bartly played semi-pro football, he is short and weighs like 190 and he can bench like 300, but put him in the woods with no food and he wont last a day- no toughness

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude... lots of guys can surpass 350 with no roids. What are you thinking.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah,

Saw a Qi Gung guy lift 400lb plate stack with his d1ck and then his c0ck swung the weight:eek:

Look at the SAS guys, I bet only about 2% could bench 300, but so what.

How about being repeatedly buggered by some smelly Arabs and tortured for 4 days and still not talk during interrugation, that's what I call tough.

Toughness is like fitness and confidence, whilst there may be some cross over it's generally specific.

marketboy

Banned
Reaction score
My friend isn't even American. He is from Europe. Its sad that there aren't any Americans who can accomplish this feat.

shrewd

Don Juan
Reaction score
kevin randleman is pretty tough. He squats 500+ for reps and fights guys 3+ inches taller and 20+ lbs heavier for a living.

marketboy

Banned
Reaction score
who is Kevin Randelman, and how much does he weigh? I bet he juices!

Reaction score
Originally posted by marketboy

Does anyone know anyone more impressive? (I don't mean professionals who take roids either)
I've never taken roids either and my best ever performance in the bench was 3 repititions with 365 lb. That was about 5 years or so ago at a body weight of around 220lb (not sure exactly but it wouldn't have been any less than 210 or more than 230 lb. What ever it was my body fat would have been around 20%).

I use to be able to do 4 sets of 6-8 reps with 312 lb too (on a very good night). Now days I'm lucky to do 1 rep with 312 lb on a good night.

I'm 37 and getting old I guess but I still think I can get back to my old stats (I only have time to train one day a week now though). My main aim now days is to get down to 200-210 lb at less than 10% BF (currently at 230lb and probably no more than 20% BF).

Your friends figures are very good but quite believable.

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My main aim now days is to get down to 200-210 lb at less than 10% BF (currently at 230lb and probably no more than 20% BF).
Good to see you still around bro, I was wondering how your cutting cycle was going ;) I Was waiting for you to come and tell this guy what's what. Hahha...

marketboy

Banned
Reaction score
ALPHAMALE: Out of everyone, what you said might be just as impressive. However let me ask you this... How tall are you? Were you cut up? My friend is 6'3 so he is cut up. You could be small and just weigh a lot which means you aren't as athletic and just stocky. Were you fast too?

Reaction score
Originally posted by semag
Good to see you still around bro, I was wondering how your cutting cycle was going ;) I Was waiting for you to come and tell this guy what's what. Hahha...
Yeah I drop by occasionally, though I'm not so much a regular now days. This is a useful site no doubt about it, I was most fascinated by it though when I was a recovering AFC. Now days I'm more blasé about it all as I'm getting what I want and have other areas of life to worry about now. Good to see you're still motivated to hang around and help the newbies out though.

Yeah I'm still cutting. I've probably cut all of 3kg since I was last here ha, ha. Actually as we speak (or type) I am now down to 103.5kg which is the lightest I have weighed in about 13 years. Still want to get down to at least 95kg though. Dropping from 120kg to 106kg was hard but doable. I seem to have had the most stubborn plateau to break through at around 106kg though (probably because its what I've spent the last 10 years or so weighing). So I am actually quite pleased to be below my usual plateau by 3.5 kg. (Well now you now how my cutting cycle is going).

Reaction score
Market Boy despite my name I'm not really here to compete with your "friend" for alpha male of the forum position. I'll compete with your friend for the girls if and when I see him in the real world.

Your friend's stats are respectable no doubt about it. (Though if he is 6'2" he will indeed have to be cut to look big at 220lb). I'm proud of my stats too that's why I posted (you did ask). Like I said in my previous post my body fat was and still is around 15-20% (which is not cut by any means). I'm 5'9" (and yeah I reckon I'm damn fast too, though that's probably a subjective judgement but my speed certainly served me well in my Taekwondo days).

Being 5'9" isn't a bad thing though. When it comes to body building it actually helps to be shorter in order to look bigger proportionately. As a rule of thumb for every inch extra height you have you need about 10 extra pounds to look the same size proportionately. That is a man who is 6'2" (and cut) needs an extra 50lb to look as muscular as a man who is 5'9" (and cut). (Which is why I wouldn't want to be over 5'9" myself).

It does sounds like your friend is probably more cut than me but for what's its worth at my peak (a 365lb bench at 220lb) it seems that despite my higher fat level I still had a slightly higher power to weight ratio than your friend.

I guess I am kind of stocky though (at my current fat level) never the less I am quite proud of my chest at 52.5" (unfortunately my waist is 41" though. I've still got my original weight lifting belt from when I first started lifting at 19 and its like literally 12" too small for me lol). That being said my current girlfriend is a real knock out looks wise and I actually picked her up when I weighed 120kg as I did my girlfriend before that who was also a knock out (I let my current girlfriend steal me from my last). Point is that even at 120kg I had a physique that was more than adequate for attracting the girls (at least with clothes on) as my chest was still noticably larger than my gut. I couldn't be happier with my clothed look now I'm 103.5kg either (I definetley don't need to loose anymore weight to look good with clothes on). I'm only still trying to cut so I also look good at the beach.

(Damn sounds like I have got stuck into the compete for alpha male of the forum position after all, guess I'm just a narscisist at heart).

Anyway your friend sounds like he's had some great success body building too and more power to him. I'm curious though, what motivates a man to trumpet his friends prowess on a DJ forum? I guess its great that your building someone else up rather than yourself and friendship is great and all that but at the end of the day it is your body (among other things) that will get you the girls for you. At the end of the day you have to be your own champion. What are your stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.