Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My friend is just a little worried. WARNING this maybe a little uncomfortable for some

sososuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1:
So, he had sex with think older woman in her 40s. They were both drunk, she claims she couldn't remember what happened that night but she saw condom on the hotel floor and she was naked when she woke up that morning.

Week 2: later, they went on a date and had sex

Week 3: later, they facked again

Week 4: later, they facked again..

Weeks 5 thru 10, she is blowing up his phone how she misses him, etc.

NOW, the real question is, can she file charges against him the first time they had drunk sex? even though they had sex 3 to 4 times after that?

Last edited:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, he had sex with think older woman in her 40s. They were both drunk, she claims she couldn't remember what happened that night but she saw condom on the hotel floor and she was naked when she woke up that morning.

Fast forward 1 week later, they went on a date and had sex

Fast forward 2 weeks later, they facked again

3 weeks later, they facked again..

NOW, the real question is, can she file charges against him the first time they had drunk sex? even though they had sex 3 to 4 times after that?
Wtf, ASK a lawyer? Why are you posting this? And in Holland it would be nonsense... shes old enough to be responsible for her OWN actions or she has to proof that it was against her will

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uncomfortable ?.... It's entertaining...

All those "lets fack"... "how much I miss you" texts should keep you in the clear.

Unless you're some sort of catch or have money why would she even bother.....

Mr.Mac55

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she can file whatever charges she wants. Whether or not it goes anywhere is another story.

sososuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she can file whatever charges she wants. Whether or not it goes anywhere is another story.
I mean, if you were one of the a juries, would you find the guy guilty? Would this even make sense to the judge?

sososuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, everything is in good terms between them 2, he just worried that happened for the first time with him. Because his other friend said "DUDE, you didn't need to drink to fack her, you couldve facked her without alcohol". They were both drunk at that time.

Billtx49

Reaction score
She’s a fully grown adult responsible for her alcohol intake. They both had loosened inhibitions resulting in having sex afterward. It would be laughed out of court, Case closed.

Last edited:

sososuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
he feels that he has to be "nice to her" and has to pick up her daily calls so she wouldn't get mad and file charges.. because she brought it up to him about what happened that morning that "she saw condom on floor and she was naked" during week 1.

He just paranoid..

sososuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
But, wouldn't you guys feel paranoid about this sort of thing?

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But, wouldn't you guys feel paranoid about this sort of thing?
No, the fact that they f*cked many more times after this would weaken her argument. You wouldn’t continue to have sex with someone who ”raped” you.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you still facking her ?....

I mean this sounds like a manageable arrangement.

Keep facking....

sososuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
i havent had time lately.. Im really too busy trying to cut and work on my income......tomorrow, we just going out for quick lunch. At least she stopped blowing up my phone after she apologized that she "didn't want to lose me" and i told her "I told you ill call u when i have time. My life isnt ABC" and things calmed after

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf, ASK a lawyer? Why are you posting this? And in Holland it would be nonsense... shes old enough to be responsible for her OWN actions or she has to proof that it was against her will
True but in the west, women can make **** up and lie. She can file charges or post from social media for victim status.