"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

my first cold approach

zachamun

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
New Hampshire
holy sh**, this was the scariest thing i have ever done! I got SHUT DOWN, but hey, at least i tried.

I was in the library with a couple of buds. There was a HB7.5 looking at books and we were talking about her. Eventually, i just said f*** it, and went over and asked her if she needed any help finding what she was looking for. I pretty much got shut down, but i gained a lot of confidence from trying. I was shaking and had trouble speaking. Afterwards me and my buds got a good laugh out of it, so it was worth it even though it was unsuccessful.

Hopefully next time i won't be so freakin nervous!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Good job man...The results aren't nearly as important as the fact that you did it.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Lol, good job.. F*ck the rejection... you did it AND got rejected and it wasn't bad was it? The key thing to remember here is to KEEP COLD APPROACHING. I remember my first cold approach where there was a hb9 latina about 7-10 years older than me in a tight black dress looking elegant yet fine. So here I am in my mecca jeans and some enyce shirt and my boys like "$5 dollars if you approach" I was like "Sure!" I get up there and the first words she said to me was "My boyfriends coming to pick me up" I didn't take it personal cuz she was older than me so I didn't expect to get n e progress (wrong attitude for going into a CA) but I got that confidence burst for a couple days and I haven't done any CA since(!)

Just remeber that look your boys had when they were like "oh **** he's going to talk to her!" That feeling is great innit :)
 

zachamun

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
New Hampshire
You are definitely right about the looks on my friends faces Mic. Fiend. I will never forget it. When I came back they were like, "Holy sh** I can't believe you just did that" and it was worth it just for that. The funny thing is that I had never even noticed this girl before, and now I swear to god that I see this girl after EVERY block LOL. Thats what I can't stand about high school. Oh well.
 

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
your 17 and you just had your first cold approach!? Well I guess you started now. Seems like most people start younger. But hey its a good thing you broke the ice. I guarantee that will be your hardest approach ever. Now they will start getting much easier.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
I'm just wondering, did you just ask her if she needed any help finding books or did you actually let your intentions be known??? If you only asked her if she needs help finding stuff, she may think you're an employee or something, but if you actually went for the number/later get-together, that's a different story.
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Congratulations: You have to start something before you can improve it.
 
Top