Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My first approach

jgnrb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Late afternoon i was out.An Indian looking woman in traditional garment carrying a grocery bag walked passed me so i yell from distance excuse me! She turns around walked back to me. I approach and asked where the coffee shop is. She looked older than expected, had wrinkle on cheeks. Late 30s to early 40s i suppose. BTW I didn't ask her age. She points at one right in front of us( i knew whereit was, it was excuse to start conversation )
Next thing i said i stopping you because you looked beautiful. She said thank you, bluntly without any facial expressions. I asked are you single? She puts on face of surprise and answered 'no. I leave without saying anything and so did woman.

1.is the word beautiful too overused, boring to a woman?
2 after she said she was not single, should i treated like it is no big deal, eg framing her man is a jealous person?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
She wasn't interested and/or your approach was awkward or clunky.

Good for you for going for it tho, just have to work on refining things. You'll improve, just keep doing it and start learning from the feedback you are getting from them so you can adjust and try different things the next time.

Here's the thing. Anytime you try something you haven't done before, you are going to fail far more than you succeed in the beginning. Learning from those initial failures tho is what helps you to start becoming more successful tho.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
1.is the word beautiful too overused, boring to a woman?
2 after she said she was not single, should i treated like it is no big deal, eg framing her man is a jealous person?
Yes

Lots of women (not all) monkeybranch all the time, not being single is just an excuse for her lack of interest.