"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

My first approach at a club determines how the whole night goes

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
248
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Does anyone have the same problem? Its like if i have a good first approach and everything goes well, im on fire all night. Where if i have a bad first approach and im all lame, i have a bad night. Its like my first approach determines how confident i am in my game for the rest of the night. Wondering if anyone is like that too?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2001
Messages
1,103
Reaction score
28
I think that if you get rejected, you should hit a different part of the club. That way, you don't feel embarrassed because chances are no one there saw the rejection. Or you can wait and witness another guy get rejected and realize that it's all a numbers game.
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
yup its important to nail that first approach...
but if it don't work out right keep at it ...(I know its hard..but you can rebound well if you try hard and don't ruin your mood....just move onto some other hot b!tches :) )
 

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2001
Messages
1,103
Reaction score
28
I also think that drinking enough can help you withstand rejection, just don't get too drunk. This plan is only good if you aren't planning on driving back home.

If you really want to nail your first approach, I would suggest first getting out in the middle of the dance floor and start dancing by yourself. This helps you get your body used to moving to the rhytym and the beats, so your first approach comes off more smoothly. Then find a girl nearby and casually approach her for a dance.

NEVER approach a girl as soon as you spot her from a distance. I've been shot down many times by using this technique because you come off looking kind of creepy. You should only do this if you have already danced with a couple of chicks and you are feeling extremely confident. Otherwise, keep doing nearby approaches.

Hope this helps!
 
Top