Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My final push (Field Reports)

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I am going to go out one day and once night every week and hit on women. Here I am going to record how it goes and ask you guys how I can improve my approaches. I have a very basic personality but there aren't many resources to improve that. I am going to fix up my appearance and work on my physique, and starting this Friday I'm going to start racking up those rejections and finding the needles in the haystacks.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's go man. Looking forward to the field reports.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Hey man I'm rooting for you! Part of you knows your potential and knows that you can conquer the casual dating arena.. That's why you're doing this! Belief is everything. I do hope though that you worked on yourself and got yourself to a point that you don't have any insecurities or self esteem issues though because those will ultimately hinder your performance. Regardless, if you still have any insecurities, learn to make them your biggest strengths.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man I'm rooting for you! Part of you knows your potential and knows that you can conquer the casual dating arena.. That's why you're doing this! Belief is everything. I do hope though that you worked on yourself and got yourself to a point that you don't have any insecurities or self esteem issues though because those will ultimately hinder your performance. Regardless, if you still have any insecurities, learn to make them your biggest strengths.
How do I turn a lack of wit and lack of career into strength?

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
How do I turn a lack of wit and lack of career into strength?
I would 100% work on the lack of career before I would even go out and game /pickup women.. That's just me, but to be fair I always picked up women when I was broke.. But what I know now, I would rather have nothing working against me if that makes sense because I know whats out there competition wise and know what standards of women I go for. Regardless, you can make up for things like this if you have a great charming personality and seductive qualities/passion in the romantic form.

Now the lack of wit, you can make fun of it.. You can tell a girl yeah im not very witty , im terrible at even catching sarcasm sometimes.. They might find it cute that you're able to admit that.. IT shows modesty whereas most guys who do pickup fail because they are too arrogant or ****y.. THe girl might be attracted but she thinks oh he prob thinks he's the sh.t .. If you have good looks or fair looks, the best way to go is to be kind, respectful but show your personality.

All in all though I'm really wondering if you should forget about women for a year or two and just completely work on those things that might hinder your success.. because one part is getting womens contact, the other part is capitalizing and keeping them in your life. IT can be difficult /hard on you to get many contacts and have an initial good time with a woman and then them just ghost u after or disappear.

Which brings me to this; what do you feel are your biggest strengths?

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would 100% work on the lack of career before I would even go out and game /pickup women.. That's just me, but to be fair I always picked up women when I was broke.. But what I know now, I would rather have nothing working against me if that makes sense because I know whats out there competition wise and know what standards of women I go for. Regardless, you can make up for things like this if you have a great charming personality and seductive qualities/passion in the romantic form.

Now the lack of wit, you can make fun of it.. You can tell a girl yeah im not very witty , im terrible at even catching sarcasm sometimes.. They might find it cute that you're able to admit that.. IT shows modesty whereas most guys who do pickup fail because they are too arrogant or ****y.. THe girl might be attracted but she thinks oh he prob thinks he's the sh.t .. If you have good looks or fair looks, the best way to go is to be kind, respectful but show your personality.

All in all though I'm really wondering if you should forget about women for a year or two and just completely work on those things that might hinder your success.. because one part is getting womens contact, the other part is capitalizing and keeping them in your life. IT can be difficult /hard on you to get many contacts and have an initial good time with a woman and then them just ghost u after or disappear.

I just don't want to wait the many miserable years it will take for me to be successful in a career. Also my strengths are how I can look good when I put the effort in and I am good at handling rejection.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ya know, I am curious though: What if a I get a job that pays decent, but I don't want to stay in that line of work forever?

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I will give my first report while I'm still here. The place isn't closing for another hour and there are plenty of women here, but I'm ready to go home. Maybe it's just because I've drank so much and I'm bored with the venue. Maybe I'm just getting too old to stay until last call, idk.

I went to a familiar dive bar in my local area that has a fire pit. I thought about easing myself into talking with women but it didn't pan out so well this time. I got a gin tonic and went to the fire pit, where conversations with strangers naturally just happen. People we're already mid conversation and I started out enjoying the fire and my drink. I got into a conversation with a guy about the crappy US public education system. One woman got in on the conversation, but she was taken. At some point I was alone at the fire with just me and a group of women chatting. I bitched out. At one point a petite girl was talking to me and some guys I just met and she was roasting them. I tried thinking of how to open her but my mind was a little blurred and she got bored of talking to the other guys and went over to another group. I'm not good at opening groups. In fact I didn't like this petite woman but sort of liked one of her friends, and planned to talk to one of the girls of the group to eventually meet her. This didn't work lol. Anyways, this is only the first of many documented game attempts, and sure I failed. But imagine you toss a coin repeatedly each day, and one day it falls on it's edge. Anyways, I'm going to finish my drink and head home. I need good rest for the gym tomorrow.

M

member160292

It’s awesome you are putting yourself out there. With time, you’ll pick up on social cues on when to engage and when to ‘marinade’ the scene. Forcing yourself to approach will almost always end up in failure. Let the scene marinade, know that you have something to add to the conversation. Timing is everything

Keep it up! Look forward to your FR’s!

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've not failed. You're actively putting yourself out there. The more you do it the more you will become comfortable. Keep making reports

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I will give my first report while I'm still here. The place isn't closing for another hour and there are plenty of women here, but I'm ready to go home. Maybe it's just because I've drank so much and I'm bored with the venue. Maybe I'm just getting too old to stay until last call, idk.

I went to a familiar dive bar in my local area that has a fire pit. I thought about easing myself into talking with women but it didn't pan out so well this time. I got a gin tonic and went to the fire pit, where conversations with strangers naturally just happen. People we're already mid conversation and I started out enjoying the fire and my drink. I got into a conversation with a guy about the crappy US public education system. One woman got in on the conversation, but she was taken. At some point I was alone at the fire with just me and a group of women chatting. I bitched out. At one point a petite girl was talking to me and some guys I just met and she was roasting them. I tried thinking of how to open her but my mind was a little blurred and she got bored of talking to the other guys and went over to another group. I'm not good at opening groups. In fact I didn't like this petite woman but sort of liked one of her friends, and planned to talk to one of the girls of the group to eventually meet her. This didn't work lol. Anyways, this is only the first of many documented game attempts, and sure I failed. But imagine you toss a coin repeatedly each day, and one day it falls on it's edge. Anyways, I'm going to finish my drink and head home. I need good rest for the gym tomorrow.
I commend you.

with the women at the fire pit, I would have simply put my legs out in the Adirondack chair, sipped my drink, and looked content. They likely would have said something. They wouldn’t be able to help themselves with you looking that suave. If not, you keep your ears open, get a chance to neg one of them on something silly, and then get back to chilling like it never happened. Ideally something chauvinistic. That set is now open.

Less booze, more Andrew Dice Clay YouTube’s until you get the small banter down.

let me know.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s awesome you are putting yourself out there. With time, you’ll pick up on social cues on when to engage and when to ‘marinade’ the scene. Forcing yourself to approach will almost always end up in failure. Let the scene marinade, know that you have something to add to the conversation. Timing is everything

Keep it up! Look forward to your FR’s!
I'm glad to see people so far aren't telling me to barge into groups and ask for girl's numbers right off the bat. I know that **** ain't normal. I wasted a **** ton of money back in 21 on a dating coach who told me to do things like that.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've not failed. You're actively putting yourself out there. The more you do it the more you will become comfortable. Keep making reports
It's difficult for most men to put themselves out there. I'd argue it's even more difficult than it was 20-30 years ago.

Today, a man could e-approach hundreds of women in a day. A guy can swipe through 500-1,000 women in a day on swipe apps and also send a copy & paste message to hundreds of women on Instagram in his city in a day, if he's in one of the 20 most populous US metro areas.

Some men would look at those factors and think, "Why bother to go out?"

A lot of the dates that a man can arrange from behind an electronic screen are garbage dates. They are low quality dates that would mostly result in a "one date, no sex, no second date" interaction. Those "one date, no sex, no second date" dates aren't worth the time and effort it takes to show up for them.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I boosted my charisma/wit with my job in sales, speaking to people every day for 13 years does bring something out of you. I got the benefits within 1 year of working. I actually don't enjoy talking much these days but the last 10 years have been a blast.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I boosted my charisma/wit with my job in sales, speaking to people every day for 13 years does bring something out of you. I got the benefits within 1 year of working. I actually don't enjoy talking much these days but the last 10 years have been a blast.
100%

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But that's not really the same thing.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elaborate
Because in the case of trying to hook up you can say almost whatever to get her back to your place as you play that numbers game. With sales you have to make sure you don't offend the client or they can get you fired.

M

member160292

Because in the case of trying to hook up you can say almost whatever to get her back to your place as you play that numbers game. With sales you have to make sure you don't offend the client or they can get you fired.
Check out this book when you have a chance

Even with hookups, it’s not a numbers game. You need to understand what’s going to tick them to seal the deal. There’s no shotgun approach, listen to cues and pursue them