My favorite "lockdown" positions while fvcking a girl...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love getting girls in one of a few positions I call "lockdown" positions because they basically can't move from the position and you can just hammer that pvssy til they do some version of a "tap out"...

Anyways, gonna share the 5 "lockdown" positions and would love anyone else's input on other ones to try...

1) Modified Missionary: Can do this one of two ways. You can either put the girls legs on your shoulders or you can spread her legs open by the way you position your arms coming through them. I prefer that method. You then slightly tilt her pelvis up off the bed(or slide a pillow under the small of her back right above her butt if you can't get the position right) and put your hands right underneath her shoulders on her upper arms, effectively pinning her down, stretching open her pvssy and putting her in a position that makes your d!ck feel a lot bigger than it is by the angle of her pelvis and hitting "the spot". Most girls can't take more than a few minutes of really hard banging in this position and they will be a puddle of jello once you are done with them...I have had quite a few screaming "I can't take anymore!!" while in this position as they scratch and claw at your arm with their hands, as I laughed and told her she is gonna have to take that d!ck cause she has no choice and no where to go...the harder they dig into my skin, the harder I give it to them, and I tell them that...hahaha

2) Front Sideways Sling: Start in a missionary position and then roll over on your side on top of either her right or left leg. Put your one arm underneath her head, and your other arm underneath the leg that is not pinned down by you, and stretch it out and up(leg should be bent and kind of on your shoulder). Now bring your hands together around her body and clasp them together, then pull her in tightly to you. Your faces will be right next to each other, she will not be able to go anywhere and you can just hammer that sh!t six ways til Sunday. Also gives her a great view of your c0ck sliding in and out, and really easy access to playing with her cl!t while pounding it. Also can talk some really good sh!t to her since your faces are so close together...

3) Back Sideways Spoon: Both of you lay completely sideways, put your arm under her neck and wrap it around both breasts, holding her top arm down as you bring it back close to you, then pin your top leg on top of hers while your nutz bounce off her ass...

4) "Put her in the corner" I always tell the girls they have been naughty and I am going to have to punish them by making them go stand in the corner, kinda like a modified "dunce" in school that was made to go sit facing the corner...they usually laugh as I lead them over there, then I pin them up against the corner of the wall, pressing my body up against them so they have nowhere to go, put my arm around their neck, pulling it back, and my other arm around their waist, and just jackhammer that pvssy until they squirt(and almost all of them will squirt...if they don't, get them close and then take your middle finger from behind them and use it like a jackhammer in and out....the floor will be soaked). A lot of girls will try and get out of the position when you are railing them, and that's when you pin them in good and whisper in their ear "You trying to run away from this d!ck?? Just gonna have to take it, cause you ain't running nowhere...." as you pound it even harder...

5) Front Squat: Get the girl to squat over you as you are laying on your back, then take your arms and put them over the top of her quads, wrapping them around her waist and clasp your hands together behind her back. This basically gives her nowhere to go and puts you in full control. Lift your legs up so your knees are bent with your feet flat on the bed or ground, and jackhammer that pvssy from underneath. This is another major cvm position for most chicks...if you don't like it when they squirt and get you soaked, then skip this one, because your stomach, balls and upper thighs will look like someone dumped a bucket of water on you...

Anyone got other "lockdown" positions that you use to prevent the "escape from the c0ckasaurus?" Most girls love the display of dominance you are showing and they are feeling by b@nging them senseless and not allowing them to get away...love the feeling when I make a girl "tap out"...

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
I love getting girls in one of a few positions I call "lockdown" positions because they basically can't move from the position and you can just hammer that pvssy til they do some version of a "tap out"...

Sounds like rape.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
Sounds like rape.
Hahaha...yeah, I guess it would be if the girl was't consenting to it...then again, so would any other version of you sticking your c0ck in her...

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
Sounds like rape.
Sounds to me like you're probably still a virgin. Women enjoy this sort of stuff way more than they would admit to the public. Heck there's a couple things mine has asked for that I won't do as they would make me feel uncomfortable.

One I enjoy is reverse missionary, but I hold her down tight against me instead of letting her do the work. Start out in cowgirl but when she gets tired pull her down so she's lying atop you and then put one hand on her back and the other on her ass. Then you have full control over the speed and penetration despite her being on top, she gets to start out dominant but still gets owned at the end.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerro said:
Sounds to me like you're probably still a virgin. Women enjoy this sort of stuff way more than they would admit to the public. Heck there's a couple things mine has asked for that I won't do as they would make me feel uncomfortable.

One I enjoy is reverse missionary, but I hold her down tight against me instead of letting her do the work. Start out in cowgirl but when she gets tired pull her down so she's lying atop you and then put one hand on her back and the other on her ass. Then you have full control over the speed and penetration despite her being on top, she gets to start out dominant but still gets owned at the end.
Yeah, I think its about being physically dominated and a guy showing their strength and animalistic side...the best is when the girl has been talking a bunch of sh!t beforehand about what she is going to do or how I am not going to be able to last long because of how good her pvssy is, etc...

I just laugh, don't say much, but then I bring it when the time is right...I take that as an affront to my manhood...no girl is going to cause me to lose my self control over my bodily functions, and I make sure she ends up knowing this beyond a doubt both by my actions and my words while she is getting punished...hahahaha

I tell them I am about to "unleash the beast"...most of them laugh, but quite a few of them tell me afterwards as we are laying there..."you really are a beast...."

Last edited:

DonJuan_DeRosco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Turns out I do all of these, haha, wasn't sure at first by your names but as I read through them I realised.

;)