"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

My Farewell Note

Tryin to Grow a Chin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
I think most anyone here can agree that this place has gone to shyt. When I joined a year and a half ago the forums were packed to the gills with useful information, sound advice, and knowledgeable posters.

Now, as has been widely observed, what we see is a shytload of mental masturbation and idiocy. Most posters are more concerned with theory than practice, as is evident by the extraordinarily low number of field reports that surface, and a preoponderance of trivial threads relating to very minor and piddling matters.

As such, I'm getting the fvck out of here in hopes that when I return someday long in the future, the place will have improved. In the meantime, I invite everybody who is ready to move past this bullshyt to join me at www.seductionbb.com .

Peace out.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
WOW

another forum

im on 4 diff forums now lol

--------

We still need someone like you to direct this place...
 

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
396
Reaction score
0
Since when has sosuave become Islam oriented. Is the new trend to take a piligramage atleast once in your sosuave membership life, to find your self and your DJism, only to return a few weeks or months later as a advisor.

Now its good taking time off the message board , internet , and the computer in general(trying to kick the habit myself, though I still need to utilize them for work and school :D ) does it require a Nixon style resignation speech? ;)
 

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2002
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia Tech
Originally posted by Tryin to Grow a Chin
I think most anyone here can agree that this place has gone to shyt. When I joined a year and a half ago the forums were packed to the gills with useful information, sound advice, and knowledgeable posters.
lol- I was here a yr and a half ago, and people were saying the same thing then that you are now.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by Tryin to Grow a Chin
I think most anyone here can agree that this place has gone to shyt. When I joined a year and a half ago the forums were packed to the gills with useful information, sound advice, and knowledgeable posters.
Peace out.
If so-callled experienced and wise people like yourself leave this site then would this help this forum become better by your absence and others of your caliber?

If everyone thought like you and left only to come back when things get better, would things ever get better if these 'knowledgable' posters who gave sound advice and provided useful information leave sosuave? Huh?

Become part of the solution and share your wisdom!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Tryin to Grow a Chin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
Why should I even bother? I have idiots replying to my lay reports with "you're full of shyt", "this girl's a ho," this is too much to believe," "no girl past age twelve is a virgin," and various other senseless challenges to whatever I post.

Perhaps I'll drop in and post more FR's/LR's in the future but beyond that I have virtually nothing to say to most of the other members of this site. Unlike many of you, I see no need to falsify anything I say on here, and I post my reports in hopes that I can help someone.

Challenge my tactics or motivations all you want, but please take what I say at face value. The girl most certainly was a virgin, but due to the skills and confidence I've gained by taking knowledge from this and other sites and actually going out and getting field experience instead of talking about it but doing nothing, I was able to create such an impression that she deemed me worthy to sleep with. She wasn't completely inexperieced, either. She had already done everything but actual intercourse. For Christ's sake, why is this so hard to comprehend?

I'm not having this argument, though. I just wanted to get that out. Adios.
 

Trapspringer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2003
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
I can understand the frustration at this site. It seems as when I joined, I caught the tail end of a great thing. This place seemed so cool with and had quite a few mature and wise posters that just do not
post any more. Most of the time I just give up when trying to offer adive to someone and some obvious DJ wannabe with little relationship experience just comes along and post some completely idiotic response that only confuses the person I wanted to help.

After a while, I began to take this place a lot less serious and stayed away from this forum but I agree with PR_Lover. If all of the mature and wise posters leave, there will be no sound minds to welcome and encourage other experienced people to stick around when they find their way to the site.


Who knows, maybe I will leave this site in the dust soon. I wish I could create another similar to it but you would have to have a credit card to prove that you are actually over 18 to join and post or something of that nature.
 

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2002
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia Tech
enough with the nostalgia bit...

It's not like anything has *really* changed. There are still people who know their sh!t, and idiots.


For some reason, people always love to talk about how things USED to be better, and now everything sucks. But if you look at things objectively, more often than not there isn't much of a difference between past and present.

On almost every internet forum I've ever been to, people talk about how n00bs are ruining the board. It's really rediculous.

Even outside of the internet- people who love to say "life is so much worse now than it was 50/100/500 yrs ago. We're near the end. The Apocolypse is upon us!" When really, there is just as much corruption and immorality back in the past as there is now. People made these same predicitons 2000 yrs ago, and probably every six months since.

I don't really care if you leave- more power to you, do what suits you. But I get a little annoyed by people acting like this is such a crisis.
 

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Age
44
in my opinion, i dont think the forums have gone to shiet.

although..there are many threads that seem very pointless (ex: READ MY AIM CONVO.....DOES SHE LIKE ME?!?!?!) People need to get past the fact not to take everything so seriously. I understand how these people feel....when i first started on the forums i also made these kind of threads but i realized that i should not take everyting to heart. But i believe that as time goes by people will start to understand and learn new things and soon enough..take these skills and apply them to real life.
 

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
Man stop being so sensitive. "People are making fun of my lay report!!". You need some panties.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top