Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My experiments with different versions of no contact

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, no contact is also to get over someone. But most people use it to get people back. The general rule is 60 days no contact. I've done this and shorter periods as well as longer periods.

Without making a super long post of each experiment, I've found that Dan Bacon's version of no contact of 7-10 days works best. I had exes where I did no contact and they contacted me exactly on the 60th day, super compliant, etc. Within a week they were back to their usual self that caused the breakup and all their previous divorces. It ended up being a long time waiting for something that didn't work out in the long run anyways.

I've also done Dan Bacon's shorter version as I noted, which he has good reasons for. A hot woman who is experienced with breakups isn't sitting around moping. She is struggling sure, but she is getting so many guys hitting on her, her options are before her dozens of times a day. The more breakups she has been through the faster she will move on.

My recent gf and I broke up, and she broke no contact within a few days. We got in another argument meeting up and stopped talking again for a week or so. I broke no contact this time, held firm on my boundaries, etc. She came back.

There are numerous other examples, but so far the DB method has worked best for me. Give them an opportunity to miss you and feel the loss of you in their life, but open communication and resolve the issues. If you're just silent and waiting, if she is a hot girl, your chances of getting her back are mega slim, at least without her having met multiple other men in the meantime.

Ultimately no contact is a power struggle. But if you wait for 30-60 days, lot's of bad things can happen. She can sleep with someone else, fall for someone else, etc. Luckily mine didn't, she went on one date, no kiss, etc. but had LOT'S of matches and guys she had chasing her via text....but...had I NOT contacted her back sooner...she would have been on a trip to see a long time male friend who she had dated years ago. She cancelled the flight because we got back together and he is blocked, after her telling him their friendship is over.

Most importantly. Don't make this no contact stuff an obsession. Focus on having a life full of wealth, fitness and adventure. You'll be living in a waterfront mansion, retired at a young age with tons of options with women. Sure it is not as easy for us as it is for women to get sex, but the better your life is, the easier it is. Even in my 40's I date girls as young as 19.

savi0r

Don Juan
Reaction score
You say " Most importantly. Don't make this no contact stuff an obsession. Focus on having a life full of wealth, fitness and adventure ", but all your post is about something else : getting an ex back. These are childish games. 30 days, 60 days, db method, dan bacon method, etc. You are in your 40's. If the breakup is your fault, you can try to fix it like a manand get her back. If it's her fault, you can walk away like a man. You stick to either decision, and that's that. Just my 2 cents.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, no contact is also to get over someone. But most people use it to get people back. The general rule is 60 days no contact. I've done this and shorter periods as well as longer periods.

Without making a super long post of each experiment, I've found that Dan Bacon's version of no contact of 7-10 days works best. I had exes where I did no contact and they contacted me exactly on the 60th day, super compliant, etc. Within a week they were back to their usual self that caused the breakup and all their previous divorces. It ended up being a long time waiting for something that didn't work out in the long run anyways.

I've also done Dan Bacon's shorter version as I noted, which he has good reasons for. A hot woman who is experienced with breakups isn't sitting around moping. She is struggling sure, but she is getting so many guys hitting on her, her options are before her dozens of times a day. The more breakups she has been through the faster she will move on.

My recent gf and I broke up, and she broke no contact within a few days. We got in another argument meeting up and stopped talking again for a week or so. I broke no contact this time, held firm on my boundaries, etc. She came back.

There are numerous other examples, but so far the DB method has worked best for me. Give them an opportunity to miss you and feel the loss of you in their life, but open communication and resolve the issues. If you're just silent and waiting, if she is a hot girl, your chances of getting her back are mega slim, at least without her having met multiple other men in the meantime.

Ultimately no contact is a power struggle. But if you wait for 30-60 days, lot's of bad things can happen. She can sleep with someone else, fall for someone else, etc. Luckily mine didn't, she went on one date, no kiss, etc. but had LOT'S of matches and guys she had chasing her via text....but...had I NOT contacted her back sooner...she would have been on a trip to see a long time male friend who she had dated years ago. She cancelled the flight because we got back together and he is blocked, after her telling him their friendship is over.

Most importantly. Don't make this no contact stuff an obsession. Focus on having a life full of wealth, fitness and adventure. You'll be living in a waterfront mansion, retired at a young age with tons of options with women. Sure it is not as easy for us as it is for women to get sex, but the better your life is, the easier it is. Even in my 40's I date girls as young as 19.
Yeah keep thinking that guy is out of her life. Next time you two break up again (it will happen) that will be the next guy she will text. Be ready its a ticking bomb.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
If two people really love each other, its difficult for them to go even a month without speaking to one another. They can try to distract themselves as much as possible but it just doesn't work in the long run and they eventually start talking again. If they keep breaking up however, itll get to a point that they just end up losing that love over time and finally just part ways.

Regardless man No Contact is just a buzz word. Everyones different. Depending on who hurt who and to what degree, some might simply never contact you again, no matter how long you stop talking to them for..

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl decided to end things she thinks she is enjoying the best time of her life and better things are coming but you and I know it is just a phase. I have been no contact for like more than 40 days I guess. And trust even she comes back I wouldn't take her. No contact is not about getting her back. It is about you and you and alone. Personal development, having good standards, making more of yourself and having better perspectives about the life. It is never about her it is about becoming a better person. For me I have a rule of thumb that I will never take an ex back no matter what. Because I offered to work things out and you say no then that's it. I usually change numbers so it will be difficult for that person to even reach out. Like I just gone like a ghost. The next she sees the game is that she must see a different person and better person over all. I might sound sociopathic or psychopathic but when I call it done I reduce her to nothing in my eyes. I literally have no value for even she becomes the president or UN general secretary she will always that girl. I might even forget her name. This is why I give them the opportunity to redeem themselves but if they still follow through with it then I have no choice than to just forget her like we never existed.

No contact is not about her it is about you

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Never go back to an ex. I hope you prove me wrong but this probably wont end well.