Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Experiences with Cold Approaching Part 1

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

My prior thread was the sharing of my 4 tips for cold approaching, and now I will share my personal experiences with cold approaching.

First, I will begin by rehashing the tips and how I applied it to my game...

1. Go to the gym: I am a naturally big guy. I am 6'3, 290lbs. I am a military veteran and was once stationed at a place where we were allowed to do our own PT (physical training) instead of conducting PT with our squad or platoon (which is extremely rare). I took advantage of this rare and golden opportunity by going to the gym which was just a 2 minute walk away from where we lined up every morning.

Because of that, I was able to build a nice phasic to go with my large frame and often got complimented by men and women about my size. I was often told that I have an intimidating presence and stature. There was a period were I was slacking and was beginning to lose my muscle mass, but before I got back in the game, I began to hit the weights again and I was right back where I was.

The key is to be consistent, respect the process, and have a workout plan.

Once you do those things, the results will come pouring in and you will become eye candy to women, and I can attest to the fact that, it WORKS.

2. Accept rejection: Rejection will always hurt. It all comes down to how quickly you can heal and erase it from your memory. It is never easy, and every time I go out for a day of cold approaching, I understand that I am more likely to have a bad day than a good day.

I can go out and get 5 straight numbers and feeling like I am on top of the world, only to get rejected by the next 7-10, and then my world comes crashing down.

Admittedly it takes a day or two for me to get over such massive failures, but after that, I am right back out there on the hunt like it never happened.

The only way I am able to recover, is by telling myself that bad games are expected and will come, but the bad games just mean that a good one is on the horizon.

3. Invest in cologne. cold approaching clothes, and groom yourself:

A. Cologne:
Let me put it this way, I met a chick one time for a little meet & greet. This wasn't a cold approach, but nevertheless, the wearing cologne paid dividends.

Before the meeting, I put on some cologne and also lotioned my face and arms with cocoa butter (I love the way cocoa butter smells).

I also purposely wore a shirt which I knew would put my stocky, muscular frame in the spotlight. When we met, I stood there talking to her and I could see her eyeing me like a juicy steak. We were talking about where we would spend our first date. After we talked and was about to part ways, I gave her a nice, big hug...and when I hugged her, all of my scent rubbed off on her as we embraced...and then we parted ways.

Shortly after parting ways, I was driving back to my hotel when I received a text message. It was a message from the chick, and do you know what the message said..

"You smelled really good".

Bang!!! It works.

B. Cold Approaching Clothes: Once you build muscle mass, your shoulders, back, and chest will become more toned, and framed. Invest in clothes that will place all of your hard work on the forefront. These clothes should not be tank tops or muscle shirts...as that would be too obvious. Wear shirts that are inconspicuous, with muscles that are undeniable.

What worked for me was going to Walmart and purchasing 4-5 different colored plain t-shirts. The shirts (at the time) were only $5. I used to live in AZ where the weather is good all year round...and 10 months out of the year (for me) is shorts and t-shirts. One day, I purchased a dark blue t-shirt. I decided to wear it to work one day and when I put it on for the first time, I looked in the mirror. I didn't like how it looked on me, so I decided to tuck it into my shorts and once I did, I saw an IMMEDIATE different look...my frame simply looked amazing tucked in. By simply tucking it in, the shirt pressed down against my frame, making my frame more apparent.

I wore the shirt to work, tucked in. When I went to work, one of my homeboys saw me and said "It look like you just got out of prison" lol.

So, those are my cold approaching shirts. Whenever I go out for cold approaching, I make sure I wear one of those shirts, in order to ensure the best results.

But that is just me...wear whatever shirts make you feel comfortable, and what you feel will make you look more presentable to women. Remember, outside of your physical appearance will be your dress attire....but you can have both work in harmony, together.

C: Grooming: Keep your hair nice and decent. I keep a low cut, but I wear a hat when I go out in the public, so a woman will never see me without my hat unless she spends enough time with me behind closed doors. My facial hair grows rather quickly, but at my cold approaching height, I kept a clean shaven face. Regardless of your hairstyle, keep it groomed...and that goes for your facial hair, too.

4. Keep Conversations Short: More on this in Part 2.

-------------

Alright, so all of that sh!t worked for me...and I have no doubt that it will work for you too.

Feel free to tweak my advice however you see fit, because it is not about me, it is about what works for YOU.

All of this advice is just to help you prepare yourself for going on the hunt...and your chances will fair much better if you are prepared, than just going out there willy nilly.

Now that we got that sh!t out of the way, my next thread (Part 2) I will share with you guys my IN FIELD results when it comes to cold approaching!!

It is about to get interesting!!

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you wouldn't recommend my hair being a big poof-ball? haha