"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

My Ex just called me

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
I agree that each situation is different but really and truly, if an ex is adding value to your life, you need to level up, you’re not quite there yet.
She added a bit of value last week when I smashed all night with her lol. Then I guess she tried coming back to extract it out. Rather not have to think about or deal with her games. She tried making it sound like this dude was some sort of victim and I was supposed to feel sorry for him or something and give her a ride to console him. I say f*ck that. My opinion is that I walk away from the situation and not get drawn into the drama she’s trying to create. I told her that she must think I’m some sort of b*tch boy to be thinking I’d be giving her a ride to some dudes house for day drinking and alone time with him. She tried flipping it on me making it seem like I was accusing her of being a hoe (which obviously she is). I pretty much told her to f*ck
Off at this point and blocked her. So I think I’m just going to forget about hitting her up again because the drama and head games just isn’t worth it. Even though the sex is pretty phenomenal lmao
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top