"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

My Ex just called me

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
So my ex girlfriend just called me and asked me for a ride to some guys house so they can day drink. I told her no and that I was busy then got off the phone. I think she may be the most retarded person I’ve ever met because if I called her and asked her for a ride over to some rando girls house, she’d have a melt down. The hypocrisy.

I’m not going to sit here and pretend like it didn’t bug me though. I guess maybe if she’s going to pull sh*t like this and disturb my morning state then I just need to block her ?? I mean revenge would be easy but I don’t think that would work in favour of the direction I’d like my life to move in. Talking to her about how I didn’t appreciate it seems kinda like a weak b*tch way to deal with it especially since we’re not in a relationship anymore. What do you guys think??
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
You’ve obv done weak **** in the past if she thinks this can run. I’m with “block and delete”. Nothing for you here champ.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
This is classic.
She wanted to know how much power she had over you.
This is for her own validation.
Indifference is key in those interaction,anwser her like you would a homeless asking for cash

Selfish biatch
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
When an ex flame tries to make you jealous it means they are still not over you.
Wrong thinking, and Ex should mean nothing, they are gone forever. Acknowledging an Ex having feelings can only do more harm than good, take your silent win and carry on with life. A better life.
 

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2009
Messages
411
Reaction score
141
Location
wall street
Wrong thinking, and Ex should mean nothing, they are gone forever. Acknowledging an Ex having feelings can only do more harm than good, take your silent win and carry on with life. A better life.
Forever? If they are still add value to my life, I’m letting them back in. I don’t abide by any dating commandments.
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
She was probably hoping you'd invite her over for day drinking so she could shut you down one more time. I only had one ex that I had a somewhat amicable breakup with whose call I would pick up. Any other ex can leave a VM.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
So my ex girlfriend just called me and asked me for a ride to some guys house so they can day drink. I told her no and that I was busy then got off the phone. I think she may be the most retarded person I’ve ever met because if I called her and asked her for a ride over to some rando girls house, she’d have a melt down. The hypocrisy.

I’m not going to sit here and pretend like it didn’t bug me though. I guess maybe if she’s going to pull sh*t like this and disturb my morning state then I just need to block her ?? I mean revenge would be easy but I don’t think that would work in favour of the direction I’d like my life to move in. Talking to her about how I didn’t appreciate it seems kinda like a weak b*tch way to deal with it especially since we’re not in a relationship anymore. What do you guys think??
Why did you even respond? That's the 100 million dollar question. Silence is golden.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
2,734
Reaction score
481
Location
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
I can't think of a single ex, who would have the nuts to call me with a request like that.

She must see you as a serious CHUMP
After I;m done with most women, they just stay clear of me, except a select few who I actually liked.

Bro could you imagine the chumps out there who actually WOULD do this?
 

cruzinV

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2019
Messages
28
Reaction score
21
Location
California
I woulda taken her and tell her to let me know if she needs a ride back. That way she knows you really dont give a ****.
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
After I;m done with most women, they just stay clear of me, except a select few who I actually liked.

Bro could you imagine the chumps out there who actually WOULD do this?
Doing this would be very sad. Have to be a real king of the AFCs lmao
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Forever? If they are still add value to my life, I’m letting them back in. I don’t abide by any dating commandments.
I agree that each situation is different but really and truly, if an ex is adding value to your life, you need to level up, you’re not quite there yet.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top