Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my ex is a celebrity now, how can i get her back [merged threads]

cdy4261

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok im not going to say her name but we were a couple for just a little bit ..but this is before she was a celeb. we broke up because she started to become famous and did all sorts of interviews and went on tour shortly afterwards...(oh yea, shes a singer) and i went to the marine corps. im out now after 2 years and im debating on goin over to her house and sparking up a conversation with her like we just left off..we werent able to keep in touch too much, cuz well she had alot on her plate to deal with... i still like her and i knew her and she knew me before she was famous...so she knows i liked her for her, not her money. im confused on what i should do to get her.

ElCubanito13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I mean if you dated her before then she knows that you like her for her and not for her status. As for how to get in contact with her...I don't know, do you have her phone number,myspace or something like that.

cdy4261

Don Juan
Reaction score
no she changes her a lot and her myspace and facebook are for her "music" only kinda thing. i mean ive been to her house alot and met her parents. so i know where she lives(not tryin to sound creepy) SHES A HUGGGGE CELEBRITY and pretty much on top of the world right now.... so contact through phone or myspace is out of the question..i just dont have her number.

but i want her to know that i still care for her...but its been a little bit of time since ive talked to her, i dont want her to think that im just tryin to get back to gether with her bcuz of her money or popularity..which is a plus,not ganna lie

cdy4261

Don Juan
Reaction score
really you need her name to give me advice?!!? what ever happened to bros over hoes.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop being a p&*s! if this were true she has no chance in hell of finding out you are posting this so who cares, and you are probably making this up (and none of us really believe you anyway) so you are only making yourself look bad with "I can't post her name" crap! it doesn't really matter.

give up the name or at least some evidence of this on imageshack or something.

easun

Don Juan
Reaction score
It'd have to be Miley Cyrus. But I say this guy's a troll.

cdy4261

Don Juan
Reaction score
would someone with advice i could actually use in like a real life scenario please post to this thread....i mean who cares what her name is.....are you going to tell your friends that "yea man i was on this chat thing for dudes who have trouble talking to girls, and well i personally know who blahgksa blakfhj's ex is....yea were like super cool and all" you guys are tools...its called a thread for a reason.....as my friend loui would say "get outttta heee"

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate, your best bet is to simply rock up at her house and talk to her.

Don't have to go on about all your feelings and **** if you don't want to, but it really looks like if you want to contact her, you're gonna need to rock up to her place.

Tell her you're gonna take her out somewhere.

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Name (If you don't want it to be Google-able than throw some numbers in the name)

2. Go to her house

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only option you have not is going to her house. You don't have her cell phone #, her home phone #, and not even her email? (By the way, you can easily get all these info by googling her---only if she is real). Anyway, there is nothing anybody here can do for you.... She is now up for grab by anybody, if she is real.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have you thought about writing her a letter? Send it to her parents, and ask them to give it to her.

acehole

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea dude whats her name? Youre full of bs obviously. Just give the initials so you can so believable.

02hero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about getting her back, sell your story to the papers. Make some cash, get a little fame = more p.ussy for you.

King_Supreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
ur letting her celebrity status get in your way. stop looking at it that way. shes only a celb to everybody else but to you shes just an old friend and u should treat it as such. stop over analyzing.