Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My ex GF in front of my house right now!

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how to handle that anymore... I'm trying to solve this the best I can. I told I don't wanna talk, I want to be alone... Not even said there was a problem in the relationship... Just said that I want to be alone and not emotionally good for a relationship right now.

She sent me a message saying that she was there waiting for me. This is very disrespectful man.

I couldn't even went to my home now because she will be there untill I arrive.

Is there a way to handle that without being rude with her? Cause it's starting to go beyound the limits.

I blocked her on all... but this fcking Android doesnt block SMS.

Last edited:

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not a good situation to be in... However, I wouldn‘t stay away from my own home because of her. Stay calm when you arrive and she‘s still there. Don‘t let her provocate you or worse let her involve you in a bad situation.

Do you have a buddy who can go with you, in case of escalation?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not a good situation to be in... However, I wouldn‘t stay away from my own home because of her. Stay calm when you arrive and she‘s still there. Don‘t let her provocate you or worse let her involve you in a bad situation.

Do you have a buddy who can go with you, in case of escalation?
Right now no... Also I don't want to involve my family into that. I live alone btw.

I could go there and just tell I don't want to talk... but she says that she doesn't accept that man. That is not right... and for this behavior I should be far away from her.

Gonna wait some hours... maybe sit down on a bar and hope she doesnt find me. She can also came to my job, she did that in the past.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definition of stalker

1: a person who stalks : a person who pursues someone obsessively and aggressively to the point of harassment

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definition of stalker

1: a person who stalks : a person who pursues someone obsessively and aggressively to the point of harassment
What should I do?

Call the cops? I really don't know what works... the time I stop the car and open the gate... she will go inside my house. I was very clear when I say: "I took my decision, I don't want to talk anymore... Theres nothing to talk, just respect that please!"

The only option I see is to stay at a hotel for some days and wait untill she gave up. Wtf, how can a person do that sh1t!!!!!!!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What should I do?

Call the cops? I really don't know what works... the time I stop the car and open the gate... she will go inside my house. I was very clear when I say: "I took my decision, I don't want to talk anymore... Theres nothing to talk, just respect that please!"

The only option I see is to stay at a hotel for some days and wait untill she gave up. Wtf, how can a person do that sh1t!!!!!!!
ghost that hoe

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
What should I do?

I don't know how things are in Brazil, but here in the U.S., I've had friends who called the cops and they themselves got arrested even though it was clear the woman did all the harassing. Be careful about getting law enforcement involved.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how things are in Brazil, but here in the U.S., I've had friends who called the cops and they themselves got arrested even though it was clear the woman did all the harassing. Be careful about getting law enforcement involved.
LOL man!!! That's fcking insane!

I'm affraid of that... and it's carnival here... so the mess is just starting near my office!

Gonna check for a hotel or leave the town for some days! =/

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By not giving me the distance I want you're not respecting my decision. You're acting selfish and are only pushing me away when you act like this. If you want to talk to me again then respect my decision, otherwise I will continue to avoid you until I get the space I want.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By not giving me the distance I want you're not respecting my decision. You're acting selfish and are only pushing me away when you act like this. If you want to talk to me again then respect my decision, otherwise I will continue to avoid you until I get the space I want.
talking sense to psychos, is a waste of your life.

Save your energy for important things.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Send her @EyeOnThePrize ‘s text via messenger and see what happens. If she doesn‘t back off you have evidence of you trying to solve the situation without confrontation

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wise word

Might not work with the crazy.but you mever know

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been stalked four times (perhaps more if they were good enough stalkers).
Her next move will be to push your buttons. She wants a reaction (any attention is better than no attention)
Then... after she accepts that you aren't interested, she'll feel the need to regain her pride. Expect further drama and unkind situations (one of these keyed my car) .

If you think it's serious, file a restraining order. It's been years since I've encountered your situation, but with the climate *these days* you need all the evidence and protection on your side.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I don't know how to handle that anymore... I'm trying to solve this the best I can. I told I don't wanna talk, I want to be alone... Not even said there was a problem in the relationship... Just said that I want to be alone and not emotionally good for a relationship right now.

She sent me a message saying that she was there waiting for me. This is very disrespectful man.

I couldn't even went to my home now because she will be there untill I arrive.

Is there a way to handle that without being rude with her? Cause it's starting to go beyound the limits.

I blocked her on all... but this fcking Android doesnt block SMS.
Call the cops. This can turn bad if she doesn't like what you say.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Hire someone to get video or pictures of her doing this. In fact, go into the cop shop and ask them who they recommend....let the cops show concern for you, not her. She must know you're alone with no buddies or family. This situation sucks. She's abusive and a criminal at this point. Kind of worried for you, maybe contact a lawyer before the cops?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said something similar to that. Its really the best way to talk to someone in that case.

The only problem is that she doesnt care about having a proper conversation or respecting my decision.