Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my end journey in this game.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been in the game for 7 years. Lost my virginity at 18 through cold approach. Heres what i've learned and i hope to learn more about women.

Women dont care for looks or money. They ONLY care about status and dominance. People say girls like looks because those that have status have a halo effect around them making them "look" better. People say girls like money because usually (not always) those with money have status and dominance.

I have been fit and strong but if my behavior is beta and submissive girls HATE me. I have been average but if i act like the boss in the enviornment the hottest girls will go after me.

I am asian by the way so there is a stigma that asians cant get attractive white girls. Hogwash. However i will tell you where this comes from. If your stuck in the matrix as me you wont get an attractive white girl (unless she has a asian fetish which some white girls do). However, if you break out of the matrix those lip injected ass implants bombshell los angeles blonde girl thats a 10 will eye you down like a piece of meat. This is true for everyone. This is why there is no excuse in "game". You can get as hot of a girl you want. No. Excuse. its all about dominance, frame, and status. Anyone telling you otherwise is a pvssy who isnt a masculine man.

Now i said looks and money dont matter but if you arent striving towards those things as well (gym and making money) you probably dont have status because those with status achieve those things naturally.

Girls are by what most men consider, evil. They are manipulative, lying, wishy washy, unloyal, and basically children. You cant change my mind about this. I have seen too much. They will ONLY love you when your at the top and have everyting (or striving to get everything) but if you lose your ambition she WILL cheat on you. SHE WILL CHEAT ON YOU. if you feel down on yourself, depressed, and feeling like your life is going no where, im sorry bud, your girl is not there to support you. She may for a little bit but then she will see the loser that you are and move to another guy. Nature is ruthless like that. You think other species care if their mating partner is "down in the dumps"? **** NO. They will go to the BEST mating partner they can get.

I started off being scared of women, to being comfortable with women, to loving and liking intimacy with women, to downright hating women. Want to know the scary part? I am getting laid more NOW that i hate women than love them. I call them out on their sh1tty behavior and they love it. I call her a dirty slvt and spit in her mouth and she loves it. Deep down it feels right to treat women this way.

I know i sound like a crazy mysognist but i have seen too much to go back to the blue pill. Every women is the same. I have yet to meet a women who doesnt act as nature intended her too. Everytime I act like a girl is different i get burned. Learn from my mistakes.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been in the game for 7 years. Lost my virginity at 18 through cold approach. Heres what i've learned and i hope to learn more about women.

Women dont care for looks or money. They ONLY care about status and dominance. People say girls like looks because those that have status have a halo effect around them making them "look" better. People say girls like money because usually (not always) those with money have status and dominance.

I have been fit and strong but if my behavior is beta and submissive girls HATE me. I have been average but if i act like the boss in the enviornment the hottest girls will go after me.

I am asian by the way so there is a stigma that asians cant get attractive white girls. Hogwash. However i will tell you where this comes from. If your stuck in the matrix as me you wont get an attractive white girl (unless she has a asian fetish which some white girls do). However, if you break out of the matrix those lip injected ass implants bombshell los angeles blonde girl thats a 10 will eye you down like a piece of meat. This is true for everyone. This is why there is no excuse in "game". You can get as hot of a girl you want. No. Excuse. its all about dominance, frame, and status. Anyone telling you otherwise is a pvssy who isnt a masculine man.

Now i said looks and money dont matter but if you arent striving towards those things as well (gym and making money) you probably dont have status because those with status achieve those things naturally.

Girls are by what most men consider, evil. They are manipulative, lying, wishy washy, unloyal, and basically children. You cant change my mind about this. I have seen too much. They will ONLY love you when your at the top and have everyting (or striving to get everything) but if you lose your ambition she WILL cheat on you. SHE WILL CHEAT ON YOU. if you feel down on yourself, depressed, and feeling like your life is going no where, im sorry bud, your girl is not there to support you. She may for a little bit but then she will see the loser that you are and move to another guy. Nature is ruthless like that. You think other species care if their mating partner is "down in the dumps"? **** NO. They will go to the BEST mating partner they can get.

I started off being scared of women, to being comfortable with women, to loving and liking intimacy with women, to downright hating women. Want to know the scary part? I am getting laid more NOW that i hate women than love them. I call them out on their sh1tty behavior and they love it. I call her a dirty slvt and spit in her mouth and she loves it. Deep down it feels right to treat women this way.

I know i sound like a crazy mysognist but i have seen too much to go back to the blue pill. Every women is the same. I have yet to meet a women who doesnt act as nature intended her too. Everytime I act like a girl is different i get burned. Learn from my mistakes.

Would you be treating women the same way if women these days weren't brainwashed so much by third wave feminism? Say if you were a man living in a culture were chastity and femininity is promoted and being a Good mother is praised, would you be acting the same way? Just wondering.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP some things I’d like to know about:

1) I don’t believe cold approach is the main way you get/got women, I think it’s something else. What exactly do you do to get laid? Like what is the main avenue you use to get women?

2) Of the women who cheated, do you think they’d do so if their man was a redpilled alpha type? Even if he was always on top of his game and she never caught him slipping—would she still cheat on him?

3) How important is culture? Say an Indian Hindu or a Muslim chick—how many of these girls have you banged? And how often do these girls cheat on their men?

4) How many of those 10s have you gotten? It’s easy to pull whales and uggos, but those IG fitness models are hard to come across, much less pull.

5) What’s your lay count overall?

6) Why do women still get hurt & upset when men cheat on them despite not actually loving us? Even if it’s with a guy who isn’t top notch, they still might shed some tears and cry about it. Why is that? It’s something that I’ve always found quite perplexing to say the least, and it never made sense to me. What are your thoughts?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is right about a lot of things

But most guys get looks confused with physique
I know plenty of guys, with ugly mugs but are shredded or buff

Women get turned on by a good physique like men do

Money is overrated, money does not make a woman wet unless she is a golddigger
This is why you see a guy who is a bum being with a hot chick, women will take care of a man whom they find attractive and fuxx her good.

A lot of guys need to understand that women who are after money 1. golddiggers 2. damels in distress or 3. about to hit the wall looking for a beta provider. That hot 22 year old college chick ain't looking for money unless she is 1 or 2 and than usual she ends up being a sugar baby and will bang that bummy guy on the side anyway

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm calling BS on this

You think the average woman is gonna let you spit in her mouth? Get real. What you've done is bagged a broken white girl who probably isn't even a 5 but being an Asian male it's like you've won the lottery

"Looks don't matter" lol. Troll harder

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money is as important to women as good sexx. Women are nest builders and the nest requires money.
Even when the bum gets the 8+ she isn't around long. And even still i would question her hotness.
Every woman requires a monetary threshold of some kind.
lol bro if you're a great looking guy and banging her brains out properly women will give you more leeway with this....
Probably not in Miami/LA/NYC but in the midwest where I live heck yeah

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the ladies’ locker room.

News flash. Look matter. A lot.

I’ll pass on a rich man, successful man, influential man if he’s not attractive to me physically. I’ll take a fit man who has his act together financially such that he is responsible for himself and I’ll appreciate his looks, physique and style. I don’t need super wealthy but unattractive...nope.

I’m not putting up with a beer belly, man boobs, poor style, poor grooming or etc.

Fortunately most high value men know they need to have looks and fitness and style, but some guys get lazy, especially in middle age because staying fit gets tougher.

Age shows up for men too guys.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you be treating women the same way if women these days weren't brainwashed so much by third wave feminism? Say if you were a man living in a culture were chastity and femininity is promoted and being a Good mother is praised, would you be acting the same way? Just wondering.
Yes. Polygamy is real. Think ****ing a new girl everyday till the day you die is impossible? It's not. But few do because it opens you up to literal death, fights, and risks. If you can go through the bull**** you WILL **** any girl you want and no one will **** with you. You earned your alpha status by surviving fear and adversity. This goes with anything else in life. Status is all. How do you achieve status. Become comfortable with tension and FIGHT for what you want. You WILL get haters..some can't handle tension so they give up. Well nature doesn't work like that.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From the ladies’ locker room.

News flash. Look matter. A lot.

I’ll pass on a rich man, successful man, influential man if he’s not attractive to me physically. I’ll take a fit man who has his act together financially such that he is responsible for himself and I’ll appreciate his looks, physique and style. I don’t need super wealthy but unattractive...nope.

I’m not putting up with a beer belly, man boobs, poor style, poor grooming or etc.

Fortunately most high value men know they need to have looks and fitness and style, but some guys get lazy, especially in middle age because staying fit gets tougher.

Age shows up for men too guys.
Looks doesn't mean **** if your a passive b1tch. You're a woman you have no idea what your talking about. I have been fit as **** but in a down turn in my life due to nice guy beliefs and bad paradigms. Once I shifted how I viewed the world and myself even in my moderate shape I'm getting the most attraction from EVERY women.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The ladies locker room is a myth. Thats called the View and thats a disaster.

Let me explain. The fact that you even are here is argumentative. Every post you make is a debate on feminism verses masculinity.
You as a woman cannot train a man or even give him an idea of masculinity.
You can nurture. But thats it.

Alphas dont argue with women
They walk away until you (listen)
Or you are dismissed. This LMS BS its just that.
If you dont listen none it fcking matters anyway because the beta will keep you around and be your manipulated little ****head. Alpha will not so at that point looks have a (spectrum)

If this were my forum i'd ban all females but unfortunately for us men we have to put up with the politically correct bs that feminism has indoctrinated the landscape. So you get a "trophy" because your a girl.
I'm calling BS on this

You think the average woman is gonna let you spit in her mouth? Get real. What you've done is bagged a broken white girl who probably isn't even a 5 but being an Asian male it's like you've won the lottery

"Looks don't matter" lol. Troll harder
Lol believe what you want. Don't underestimate frame and pre selection.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks doesn't mean **** if your a passive b1tch. You're a woman you have no idea what your talking about. I have been fit as **** but in a down turn in my life due to nice guy beliefs and bad paradigms. Once I shifted how I viewed the world and myself even in my moderate shape I'm getting the most attraction from EVERY women.
So what’s your end game exactly? Hate women and get laid ad nauseum? Abuse people?

There is disappointment inherent in your content. Why would you “hate” women? It’s a rhetorical question by the way...I already know the answer. Do you?

I’ve been in the nightclub business as an owner and I’ve seen men like you come and go for decades. I know many playboys with lay counts far north of yours. They all arrive at the same conclusion after time passes (in some cases years)...they might really enjoy chasing tail and the dopamine hit of the conquest...but it’s a high that wears off fast & leaves a man empty. So no I couldn’t possibly know anything. But the men I know? They know plenty and they discuss it openly.

Men who feel slighted early in life and come into abundance with women later come in two varieties.

1. The ones who get laid like a boss for a period of time but decide at some point to shift focus to something more meaningful and these guys settle eventually into a solid relationship with someone they enjoy for more than a lay...these men are internally validated, like themselves, love women and understand the game of seduction and the game of life and themselves on a deep level. They are psychologically healthy.

2. The ones who become abusive of women because on a deep level they resent the fact that they need and crave the validation of women through sex because it’s where their entire sense of value comes from. If these men lose their ability to seduce or gain supply and validation they are nothing in their own minds. For this reason and resentment they come to be misogynistic and disrespectful of women as human beings. They become nihilistic and dark and angry and dangerous. It comes out of the endless need for external validation through sex, low self esteem and is not psychologically healthy.

You are trending heavily into group 2.

You aren’t going to find what you really want through sex or sexual conquest, no matter how much you brag.

You want love. Love yourself first. Happiness is an inside job. All the pvssy in the world will never satisfy you.

Group 2 men end up bitter and terribly unhappy and very angry about life. And it gets worse as they get older.

Food for thought.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Congrats on your quest with women. I'm Asian too

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So what’s your end game exactly? Hate women and get laid ad nauseum? Abuse people?

There is disappointment inherent in your content. Why would you “hate” women? It’s a rhetorical question by the way...I already know the answer. Do you?

I’ve been in the nightclub business as an owner and I’ve seen men like you come and go for decades. I know many playboys with lay counts far north of yours. They all arrive at the same conclusion after time passes (in some cases years)...they might really enjoy chasing tail and the dopamine hit of the conquest...but it’s a high that wears off fast & leaves a man empty. So no I couldn’t possibly know anything. But the men I know? They know plenty and they discuss it openly.

Men who feel slighted early in life and come into abundance with women later come in two varieties.

1. The ones who get laid like a boss for a period of time but decide at some point to shift focus to something more meaningful and these guys settle eventually into a solid relationship with someone they enjoy for more than a lay...these men are internally validated, like themselves, love women and understand the game of seduction and the game of life and themselves on a deep level. They are psychologically healthy.

2. The ones who become abusive of women because on a deep level they resent the fact that they need and crave the validation of women through sex because it’s where their entire sense of value comes from. If these men lose their ability to seduce or gain supply and validation they are nothing in their own minds. For this reason and resentment they come to be misogynistic and disrespectful of women as human beings. They become nihilistic and dark and angry and dangerous. It comes out of the endless need for external validation through sex, low self esteem and is not psychologically healthy.

You are trending heavily into group 2.

You aren’t going to find what you really want through sex or sexual conquest, no matter how much you brag.

You want love. Love yourself first. Happiness is an inside job. All the pvssy in the world will never satisfy you.

Group 2 men end up bitter and terribly unhappy and very angry about life. And it gets worse as they get older.

Food for thought.
That girl that is in love with that guy just cheated on him with me because of my game. ALL men deep down desire multiple women and to be the alpha. This has been the case since the beginning of time. To be the top dog. However he gets the most haters so it's risky to be in that position. I've seen girls literally throw her boyfriend's hand down and come over to me and hook up with me while the boyfriend is helpless to do anything (I am stronger than he ever will be). It is what it is. This is nature not a god damn romance movie

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That girl that is in love with that guy just cheated on him with me because of my game. ALL men deep down desire multiple women and to be the alpha. This has been the case since the beginning of time. To be the top dog. However he gets the most haters so it's risky to be in that position. I've seen girls literally throw her boyfriend's hand down and come over to me and hook up with me while the boyfriend is helpless to do anything (I am stronger than he ever will be). It is what it is. This is nature not a god damn romance movie
Duh. I’m as redpill as they come.

I asked you a question. What’s your end game? To get laid ad nauseum?

Just curious. You made a thread about end game but you don’t seem to have an end game.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Duh. I’m as redpill as they come.

I asked you a question. What’s your end game? To get laid ad nauseum?

Just curious. You made a thread about end game but you don’t seem to have an end game.
get a frame where banging a new girl everyday is the norm. Its possible.