"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #12

All (8) Like Like (7) Love Love (1)

    1. Like

      oldmanofthesea

      Master Don Juan 50
      • Messages
        1,573
      • Reaction score
        3,272
    2. Love

      17 shots

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        1,106
      • Reaction score
        1,018
    3. Like

      Blacksheep

      Master Don Juan 35 From Brazil
      • Messages
        1,543
      • Reaction score
        1,065
    4. Like

      TonyTenner

      Senior Don Juan 43
      • Messages
        252
      • Reaction score
        186
    5. Like

      Suave88

      Master Don Juan 47
      • Messages
        710
      • Reaction score
        271
    6. Like

      Hamurabimbi

      Master Don Juan From California
      • Messages
        4,117
      • Reaction score
        3,613
    7. Like

      GioWolf

      Senior Don Juan 45
      • Messages
        213
      • Reaction score
        448
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top