Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

My Effiminate friend and chicks

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
I have a friend whom when people see him, alot think he is gay. He is not gay (atleast I do not think so) He does not talk like a fag nor does he act it (in what he says). However, he always wears skin tight clothes, is real skinny and has feminine mannerisms. What I do not understand is, the kid seems to pull alot of chicks. No, he does not have model looks either, but he is probably above average looking. He is the real artsy, cultured, gook cook, sophisticated type (as I am as well-except for cooking).

Everytime the kid goes out he seems like he hooks up or meets some chick. Some Romanian chick he just met in Chicago just flew out to NJ to hang with him this weekend.

Maybe I am a little Jealous, but I do not just get it. You would think most chicks would be turned off majorly, in a guy who is so non-masculine and seems in touch.


One thing though, I think he hits on tons of girls whenver he goes out and his success rate seems high to me (but maybe it is not) Any body else have friends or know someone who looks like a fruit but attracts chicks?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
What kind of mannerisms do you consider feminine? Do you know if the guy gets laid? People have different reactions to different people. Maybe he has something that promises great sex or something. I don't know. Those guys are probably gay but they do have sex none the less. Probably bi or something. What you think gets him the girls? You know him much better than any of us here.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Well, you know peewee herman supposedly banged some chick inside of that big walk-through dinosaur in california while he was chasing after his gay bicycle. I think it's still there and if you are travelling between redlands and palmsprings you can possibly still see it, although there are massive amounts of casinos that popped up between now and that time along the highway there, so maybe they tore it down, who knows.
 
Last edited:

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
you need to have a good balance i think
..
chicks dig guys with style...

but still be your alpha masculine self...

the above formula will help you pull HEAPS of chicks.. \
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Chicksrock sums it up perfectly as far as I am aware and this is exactly the sort of balance I'm keeping right now...and it appears to be working like a charm.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top