Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my ears are burning!

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
also

I dont know how it really went but if he kept it cool and talked to you jsut like another of the group...maybe ignoring you or not giving you alot of attention well he acted as a DJ...

if he just cut conversation and never said anything again...he acted as a DJ and even tough he got your attention and IL the guy should had ignore you without letting you get the fell that he was hurt...He needs to talk to you like you are just another of the groupo and ignore you dicretely every now and then..

Tiburon

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
lol at iqqi

Yeah i am passionate and i am not putting tought into the guy..i know if i get my foot inside the door i can get any women to feel like this and many other guys do aswell...i am telling her that both of those guys are not of that type because i noticed flaws with them....and telling her ( by what i know her ) to get a guy who would make her fell like that...She ill like it....

Tiburon

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
!

Originally posted by icepick
If you really want to know about this dude, look around...

--If he has a lot of friends that are girls that flirt with him, etc., and he KNOWS they like him, but he doesn't really go for any of them. (Or, if he always is rejecting girls that come on to him.)

He was using you as an ego booster, and now he is mad that you went for someone else.

--OR, If you were one of the only girls that gave him attention, said anything to him (you are cute, nice hair, etc.)

Then he probably liked you. Specifically you because you gave him SIGNS that you liked him.
ice-its 60/40, oddly enough. He's a sweet kid and there are chicks throwing their knickers at him left right and centre. But he always goes out of his way to pull me aside and say hi, ask how I am, etc so it's hard to say either way.

Tiburon-I have only just begun dating the new guy. He came along after the hot one (whom I don't see as much as my boyfriend) and I am flirtatious creature,but not in a sexy way, which gets me into a LOT of trouble as you can see. But I do know my boundaries and I don't cross 'em.

and as for making me drool-you're a smart man and you already know that I have a thing for Latin men, so you'd use that to you advantage! :D

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
Ah-ha! Blu, you smart cookie! I'm giving the dude less credit than he deserved, the crafty bugger!
Thanks for the props! I don't mean to toot my own horn here, but don't let my 150 or so posts fool you. I have been lurking on this site for a LONG, LONG TIME. I can probably recite the bible in my head backwards, LOL. I tend to think/read more than respond thats all.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you got NEXTED Shorty. I thing it was Tom Leykis who said guys and girls cannot be friends. A guyfriend is just someone waiting in line for his turn.

Just my (and Tom's) opinion.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh no, I mean in the sense of ignoring her. Why be rude about it?
The only reason you think it is rude, is because you're the one he ignored. .:eek:

He did well.

I wouldn't waste my time with a girl I couldn't get. I could be out with one that isn't taken.

The Bad Ass Canadian

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Paradox

Just my (and Tom's) opinion.
My opinion also. Tom leykis is a genious. Love that guy

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Bad Ass Canadian
The only reason you think it is rude, is because you're the one he ignored. .:eek:

He did well.

I wouldn't waste my time with a girl I couldn't get. I could be out with one that isn't taken.

The Bad Ass Canadian
No I think it's rude that you would ignore someone just because you could no longer get into their pants. :eek: :rolleyes:

Paradox&Blu- SInce I've been giving this some thought, I can see that I may've dropped the ball on this one. I'll know for next time.

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone take note of a woman's confused psychological response after being dj'ed. Sorry Shorty, you're the guinea pig here.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a guy does something like ignoring you as soon as he finds out you have a boyfriend it probably means that you have outlived your "purpose" for him. Whether that purpose was as a potential hook-up, or a potential girlfriend, or just an ego-boost ("that chick thinks I'm hot") ... Basically if you have a boyfriend, he's thinking "Okay, so why waste my time talking to her?" because you no longer can serve that purpose.

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if he's a really good friend, then one of your signature bj's will get him talking to you in no time, no?

jk, im jus being facetious, Ignore me. and btw, i keep on getting you and malibu confused, so maybe i directed the comment at the wrong person.

Last edited:

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SamePendo
Malibu is a liar!!
We men (as a gender!) DO NOT have ego!!!
Liar!!!
Oh I'm sorry Same... did I bruise your non-existant ego by making that statement? ha ha ha ;)

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont be Bitter

Originally posted by AmgineEX
Well, if he's a really good friend, then one of your signature bj's will get him talking to you in no time, no?
Not to carry our little squabble in from the other thread, but i am sure you remember me saying that just because a chick has a BF, doesnt mean I should sit there and not talk to her?

Shorty, let me ask you something, I want you to rate yourself, on a scale of 1-10(in your head) and now, think about how many girl friends you have.

How many of them are somewhere around your rating?

Now, how many of them would you talk to about a fabulous guy you met?

Even since you DO have a boyfriend, do your girl friends still trust you with an opinion about men?

How much of a higher rating would you give to someone who still came over to you and DJed you, if not to sleep with you, but only for the sole purpose of enjoyin your company, then lets say opposed to some guy who automatically started ignoring you just because you are "taken"?

As a fellow DJ, I see the trick thats working on Shorty, but lets not be so quick to dismiss all women with BF's, social proof, and a reputation of being a guy with DJish qualites is even greater when spoken from the mouths of OTHER women.

I learned this a long time ago:

A woman wants what she cant have.

A woman wants what other women want and cant have.

A woman wants what another women has.

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry you couldnt sense my sarcasm. Lemme edit that post. Oh and you're still a man full of contradictions. Instead of not carrying over the squabble you did exactly that, oh well.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AmgineEX
Sorry you couldnt sense my sarcasm. Lemme edit that post. Oh and you're still a man full of contradictions. Instead of not carrying over the squabble you did exactly that, oh well.

ok, in the future, indicate sarcasm with the classic "eyeroll" :rolleyes: <- thing

:)

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Dont be Bitter

Originally posted by oreo_renegade
Not to carry our little squabble in from the other thread, but i am sure you remember me saying that just because a chick has a BF, doesnt mean I should sit there and not talk to her?

Shorty, let me ask you something, I want you to rate yourself, on a scale of 1-10(in your head) and now, think about how many girl friends you have.

How many of them are somewhere around your rating?

Now, how many of them would you talk to about a fabulous guy you met?

Even since you DO have a boyfriend, do your girl friends still trust you with an opinion about men?

How much of a higher rating would you give to someone who still came over to you and DJed you, if not to sleep with you, but only for the sole purpose of enjoyin your company, then lets say opposed to some guy who automatically started ignoring you just because you are "taken"?

As a fellow DJ, I see the trick thats working on Shorty, but lets not be so quick to dismiss all women with BF's, social proof, and a reputation of being a guy with DJish qualites is even greater when spoken from the mouths of OTHER women.

I learned this a long time ago:

A woman wants what she cant have.

A woman wants what other women want and cant have.

A woman wants what another women has.
OK here we go:

1-I would say about a 6-7. I am not $hit hot beautiful, but I am FAR, FAR from being ugly.
2-I have three close girlfriends. I am not that much of a people person.
3- They are all perfectly attractive women.
4-All of them. I am an open person, they'd all think it was great, since the last fella really hurt me.
5-I have not fielded any questions about men from them, so therefore I can't give you an answer.

6-Ok, Yes I am mildly upset that he fobbed me off. (there??? Happy???) Don't matter either way. If he chooses to cut his losses, he chooses to cut his losses. If he wants to talk to me, then great. I would not think a guy a lesser person because of it.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Re: ok then new question

why not stay friends with the girl and keep her on a short list of sorts.
I know what you would say, and it would seem like wisdom but for the warning in my heart.

You don't keep her around because you end up going AFC and WAITING for the girl without seeing other ones. Then you mope, and whine and wack-off while someone else is getting what you want.

TORMENT is why you don't do it.